youtube.com/user/jazzygirl585/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=yidkF4WQkAw
youtube.com/watch?v=dhfpV3AyoGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_palsy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This... this is not food.

wait...

WHAT

Oh no, OP you done goofed this time. You better say sorry before you get banned for that sloppy posting.

I'm sorry :(

That is called a nacho spread in the hood.
Hella good after a afternoon of selling crack
Your ghetto pass is now revoked.
Please leave.

This is exactly like watching that one kid in middle school who always mixes all of his food together in comedically gross ways instead of eating.

Th-that's what's happening right?

ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Looks like prison ramen

youtu.be/9sgF97c6DZk

spread.

someone please explain to me what this is

I was literally saying out loud PLEASE STOP every time she added something else.

Fine American cuisine

that is definitely not nacho spread

I have never seen it with instant noodles

It's mexican.

>people pay for this at an extraordinarily high price when they could use these exact same ingredients for a fraction of the price

restaurants, not even once

What does she get from the pot? Corn?

México is in North America and therefore American.

post your rare ja/ck/s

>trolling this hard

This actually looks good though because hot peppers and avocado and meat and that dressed up pico de gallo stuff would actually taste good on plain chips

Ramen noodles and god knows what else on Doritos which are already heavily flavored is either eccentric genius, or some horrible trendy abortion

I mean, I would eat it but I wouldnt be proud of myself.

I honestly can't tell. It looks like hominy, which would make sense if it is Mexican.

Our lord and savior, Donald Trump, doesn't think so.

Source on this?

La Barbecue in Austin, Texas. Free beer while you wait in line.

nigger prison food

wouldnt eat/10

Can anyone identify the what's in that dish?

I see Ramen Noodles, Doritos, Mayo, Grated cheese(?), lime.

What is the rest? Corn? What about the other sauces?

Confirmed Mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=2-e-K2Izww8

/v/ user here. Post more cooking nightmares!

>goes back to the pot twice

Degeneracy.

It's called "spread" and it's prison food. It's not the abomination it is because people like it that way, but because the type of food you can get from the prison store is limited to ramen/chips/jerky/sauces etc. It's called "spread" because a bunch of inmates pitch in ingredients they bought/managed to save from the cafeteria to make it and then they share it, spreading it around.

I am not sure why someone would pay for it at a restaurant. Probably ex-cons who miss it.

They make it because it's better than the food the prison serves.

I doubt I could even eat half of that, but I would fucking try.

This breaks my heart twice.

Kill yourself

>I was just pretending!!

Kill yourself

>all those juices
Delish

I'm dead serious. This shit is hilarious.

Truly an art form

Look at all that burnt meat drenched in sauce because it is too dry.

Americans really are the worst.

Mmmm those bits in the fleece look delightful.

>That squished bun
>using a prep knife on a plate
>raw beef burger
>ring on while preparing food
>unmelted cheese on a burger
>unknown vegetable huice leaking from burger

I hope this is bait

At first I was like noooo you're murdering the burger but then when I saw the patty I realized it was necessary

can someone tell me what this is, I'm genuinely curious

Ramen and Doritos

So suspenseful.
The shit log revealed to be filled with blood

that shit scares me so much lol, why on Earth would she upload it in that state

I love her anyway, she's beautiful and watching someone so determined makes me fucking hard

Her skeleton has become sentient. It hasnt gotten enough calcium and it wants OUT.

What's the name of the dish, friend

what in the ever loving fuck

Her whole channel is about what it's like to live with her disabilities. Travelling, doing her hair and makeup, doing chores, etc. She can't talk very well and all her videos have hardcoded subtitles.

She's married, and she doesn't wear her hair like that anymore. She's a LOT less cute with different hair.

The real sad thing about her channel is her view/sub counts versus how hard she clearly works at it and wants to show people what her disability is like.

he must have like, constant food poisoning

Holy fucking shit I'm scared that her arms are just going to snap.
Who is this?
Yes I'm new.

BIGBOYBITES

>married
It's funny how I just suddenly stopped caring.

I guess I'm less sympathetic when I know there's some dude who's providing for her. Then again if we're being honest I'm probably just bitter.

Are you sure this is not a meme he does on purpose?

>believing king ja/ck/ is self-aware

They make this shit in prison with snacks from the commissary plus sauce packets and shit. Everyone comes together to pitch in one little meal item and eats it together, very touching stuff.

It's high quisine from people that only have access to shitty cafeteria food and junk food for YEARS.

They have to go back

what the hell is that?

how does he undercook EVERYTHING
is his cookware faulty??

I don't find this funny, guess I'm getting old. Good for her, she looks happy. Happier than me.

its not funny, people post her webms simply because she is cute and causes weirdest boners

Here, please don't be a dick.

youtube.com/user/jazzygirl585/featured

You arent supposed to find it funny

You are supposed to find it erotic. Just imagine how she would squirm and contort uncontrollably as your make love to her, struggling to keep in her moans.

He just has no idea what he's doing.

Was going to post nevermind, googled something about a disabled girl and cooking on youtube and found exactly that, but thanks user.
>don't be a dick
Had no intentions to, was genuinely worried since I had literally no context. Just watched the latest:
youtube.com/watch?v=yidkF4WQkAw
She seems happy and I'm happy for her too.

I'd date her.

I'd cringe at the awkward handicap moments, but I think it's just make me hold her closer.

Women live life on easy mode again, if she were a man she would die alone unless she was wealthy.

No, just pink eye.

Pretty much this

They get life handed to them on a silver platter and they still demand to be "equal" to men

I dont get it

They're trying to give him hot wings when he ordered buffalo wings. Fucking BK

I'm reminded of that one episode of the Simpsons when Principal Skinner mentions how he almost went crazy trying to recreate the gruel he was fed by the Viet Cong when he was a POW for 3 years.

Principal Skinner: "The year was 1968. We were on recon in a steaming Mekong delta. An overheated private removed his flack jacket, revealing a T-shirt with an ironed-on sporting the MAD slogan "Up with Mini-skirts!". Well, we all had a good laugh, even though I didn't quite understand it. But our momentary lapse of concentration allowed "Charlie" to get the drop on us. I spent the next three years in a POW camp, forced to subsist on a thin stew made of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the States, but they just can't get the spices right!"

I don't get it, what's going on?

I've seen her videos before, I feel bad because she's so fuckin cute when she talks

Does... does she have parkinsons or something?

wut?

Lewd

BK was selling buffalo chicken nuggets that looked like red breaded chicken nuggets in advertisements but the end result was this garbage

It's not beef. It's bison.

it's an old pasta about a beta "saving" a girl who passed out drunk by taking her to his apartment and cooking her eggs when she wakes up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhfpV3AyoGY

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_palsy

You're right but it doesn't really matter...

reminds me of that copypasta of a 'good guy' taking a passed out girl home and making her breakfast in the morning

>you don't have to tell me what happened, but you have to eat these eggs

meant for