Cheap food that's actually good

Today I was hungry and out of money, so I gathered some dandelion greens and clover flowers outside and sauteed them in olive oil with salt and garlic. Best snack I had all week.

Enlighten me Veeky Forums, surely there must be more ways to create delicious cheap food.

I love that shit.

The Chinese have really great recipes for those greens.

My favorite cheap veggie is water spinach. Fry that shit up with nuoc cham and you've got a cheap delicious meal with some rice.

I wonder how many dogs pissed on that and how many chemicals leeched into the dirt where the dandelions were. Shit, you might as well just eat lead.

Yeah the produce you buy is raised and handled aseptically.

Ground beef noodles n gravy like 20 bucks might.last you a few days as leftovers

cabbage, there are several ways to make it and it's tasty, and cheap as fuck

Certainly its not covered in dog and hobo piss. Look at you dude, you're eating weeds out front of your house, you might as well set up a few rat traps and fly papers and have yourself a feast.

Not everyone lives in the slum. There's been exactly 0 dogs and hobos on my lawn.

Cabbage is with aduan fish sauce over high flame in a wok is

GOAT
O
A
T

Spanish omelette is bretty gud and fairly cheap.

Normally dogs and hobo advertise their presence? Cats too.

deep fry egg just egg

deep fry egg just egg

deep fry egg just egg

deep fry egg just egg

deep fry egg just egg

Spritz those greens for a little extra kick.

Chicken thighs are better than breast and considerably cheaper

>set up a few rat traps and fly papers and have yourself a feast.

This, honestly.

OP, why not fry up some of that grass? Mm-mm, bitch! Toss in a pinch of dirt for that yummy magnesium.

Don't neglect those worms, either. You yard is full of them.

this desu, sine a friend showed me about it i eat it like minimum two times a week

Might as well take a hand-full of dirt and cram it in your degenerate mouth

>desu
Faggot.

Because dandelion greens are delicious, and grass is disgusting. Not all green vegetables taste the same, dumb American.

>sine
What?
>like minimum two times a week
What?
This is an English language board, you stupid prick.

*since
*i eat eat a minimum of two times a week

This is a peruvian trading card board if i am not missinformed and i "speak" 5 languages (probably 4 more than you) + i am drunk...excuse me mr.petulant

>i
>5
>+
>...
>mr.
>missinformed
This is an English language board, you stupid prick.

You need to lurk more desu senpai

I love how easily you can tell an ignorant American. "Dandelion greens?? Lol poor fag." They're just so ignorant

Well there's these things called fences..

>desu senpai
Stop using nigger speak and it won't happen, Faggot.

WHAT AN IGNORANT AMERICAN HE DOESN'T EAT WEEDS FROM PATCHES OF LAWN ADJACENT TO STREETS

OMFG AMERICANS REALLY?!?! SO IGNORANT!

>implying I didn't actually type d e s u s e m p a i

No actually you really can't improve on dandelions for cheap food seeing as they're a lawn weed

Unfortunately they aren't a staple food because of how low calorie they are, they would be great as a vitamin source though. Might keep you alive if you scavenge/panhandle change to buy cheap nuts and such