I was planning on cooking a chicken dish with my mom and she suggested to marinade the chicken...

I was planning on cooking a chicken dish with my mom and she suggested to marinade the chicken. I laughed at her and told her that marinading chicken for more than 0-10 minutes is just a meme. She got pissed. Who is right Veeky Forums?

OP here
nvm I googled it and did my own research

You should show your mum more respect

>mum

you should speak american around here, nanny-boy.

Nah, get fucked yank twat

I'm Texan, dumbass.

Why did you laugh at her if you weren't sure ?

You should be nicer to your mom. She shot you out of her vag, you know.

>he doesn't understand that yank is used to describe any American

>he didn't know that marinades do work, but hours long marinades are the real meme

c'mon now

>he doesn't understand that this is an american board for americans.
>he doesn't understand that here in america a "yank" is someone from the north.

make your own Veeky Forums if you don't like it.

man, that exact thing probably happened to a couple people too... or more than a couple. those standoffs of that era were a really brutal way to fight a war.

Maybe you should sit down for a bit and think about why you consider this form of blatant racism the least bit acceptable.

No one from the south calls them yanks, dude. They call then yankees. Yanks is pretty exclusively British slang, nice try tho. And this is an anime board, senpai.

>Implying Britbongs have guns

Try a mayonnaise marinade, sounds gross. It's fucking epic! Season that shit up and slather it on any cut that dries out easily and kebab meat.

Fuck that, try a yogurt marinade instead with spices and garlic etc. Make sure to wipe off excess marinade beefier you cook it obvs

She chose to shoot OP out of her vag, not OP himself

>this is an anime board
>a post on a cooking and food board
no.

I'm not from the south, so I wouldn't know. I'm a vermonter.

>a food and cooking board
>on an anime website
>literally a copy of a Japanese website made specifically to discuss anime

Your new is showing.

Fuck that, try a whale sperm marinade with sugar, yeast, etc. Make sure to wipe off excess cum before you cook it obvs

Veeky Forums has evolved significantly from it's inception.

youre right, it was originally a copy of a japanese board. we made our own instead of invading theirs. maybe you should do the same.

>watching America's Test Kitchen with mom
>"We boiled several hundred batches of pasta and concluded that adding oil to the water does nothing. It just floats on top."
>Mom shouts "NUH-UH"
>"THE PASTA STILL PASSES THROUGH THE OIL WHEN YOU PUT IT IN"

>being this new
>being this retarded

You should consider suicide

Healthy vs Russian both are good, but I still prefer mayonnaise... I learned it from a Russian. But the convenience of not having to was't the excess and cutting down on the time is nice.

it prevents the water from boiling over.

youre simply wrong, faggot. this is not an anime board. go ahead and post some anime here and see what happens.

Just leave the lid off.
WOOOOOOOOOW

that too..

anime belongs on all boards

>post some anime here

I do, frequently in fact.

>advocating animeposting this hard

rev up those smug reaction images

wait, no one gives a fuck.

>implying y'all don't have several containment boards to keep your silly drawings on

does it say .us?

>.org

15 boards for weeaboos, and you're surprised the site is full of them?

Not surprised in the slightest to be honest.
:^)

Then you just invalidated your shitty attempted at an argument.

>go to the thread hoping to hear discussions and tips about marinading
>get autism instead

Marinading chicken breast is pointless, yes.

For the dark meat, you can but why the fuck for.

Squeezing me out of her muff against my will doesn't give her automatic rights to my respect

I have some chicken breasts in the fridge that have been brining overnight. Going to grill them today. Juicy AF.

t. Bernicuck

Why don't you suck a Christmas tinner out of my asshole before you feast on my spotted dick

what is that floating in your brine?

That's not actually my brine, it's one from Google image search. I imagine it's garlic and maybe basil or something similar.

My brine was salt, garlic, coriander and cumin seeds, black peppercorns.

his mom marinated him for 9 months, how did OP turn out?

yes it does

It doesn't have to.

That's the point.

OP, I like a yogurt marinade, or buttermilk because it does change the texture of the chicken, but other than that, I don't really brine (makes it too watery juicy) or marinade very long in acid, cooks the protein. Quick marinade or simmer sauce is good enough for flavor, or a nice browning.

I agree you shouldn't waste your breath insulting your mother in disrespect with this competition thing. You don't need to be right about everything to someone older than you with more life experience. Be very subtle about your lessons instead, just present new things done in some different fashion a few times without the commentary or lesson, or watch some Good Eats together.

no, a "yankee" is someone from the North. "Yank" is Brit slang for American.

fuckin make me u yank cunt

It's actually a pejorative term for everyone from the US. Maybe if your education system wasn't such a near universal joke you'd know that.

Yank coming from anyone outside the U.S. is understood to mean anyone who is from the U.S.

Yankee is understood to be someone from the northern U.S.

Outside of the NY Yankees and the song Yankee Doodle Dandy, I have never heard anyone inside the U.S. refer to anyone as a Yank or a Yankee.

>My whole world is the U S of A

I'm clapping bro, clapping HARD

wu-tang is for the children

bro reading comprehension is some middle school level shit maybe you should pay some attention to what the fuck you're reading instead of being a cunt