Best quick noodle soup?

I ordered this
Nongshim Shin Ramyun Noodle Soup
amazon.com/dp/B00778B90S
Pic related

I just want a few bricks of noodles with season packets for quick cheap meals
So is there any others on amazon.com that I should order?

I mean good on their own, not the kind you need to manually add alot of stuff to make them good.

I spent two years living with a Korean roommate in college. I've had MANY Korean instant noodles. Shin Ramyun is a good standard, but my favorites by far were Teumsae, Buldak, Bibim Men, and Kokomen.

I reccomend starting with Kokomen. It's a nice mild spicy chicken noodle soup taste, especially glorious on cold rainy days or if you're sick. I used to like Shin Ramyun, but after comparing I ended up liking Teumsae much more as a standard "default Korean instant noodle". Work up through others before trying Buldak. Buldak is hot.

Bibim Men and Buldak are interesting. With Bibim Men you boil the noodles in plain water, then drain them and rinse them in cold water until the noodles are chilled. You put the flavor packet in with only a tiny spoonful of water and eat them without broth.

Buldak is similar, in that you cook the noodles and then remove all but a few spoonfuls of water, then add the spices and keep frying the noodles on the stove. Unlike Bibim Men, Buldak is eaten hot.

>Kokomen
As a noodle soup, it is acceptable. However, it is very spicy and hot. I like hot but not as a main ingredient as it is in this soup

>Kokomen
>very spicy and hot

Hoo boy, one thing you need to know if you're going to eat Korean instant noodles is spicy. Kokomen is the second least spicy of the four I mentioned, with Bibim Men being the least spicy overall.

If you're going to eat this stuff you're going to have to build a tolerance. Even Shin Ramyun is hotter than Kokomen noodles. Buldak will make you cry but you can't stop eating because it tastes so good.

You fucked up OP. These are the best instant noodle bricks.

also, Buldak is spicy as balls

Make way, best noodles.
Seriously no one I meet has ever tried these but everyone I get to loves them.
It comes wiTh three sauces and two flavor packets, that's five flavors motherfucker.
Plus, they're spicy, and not like white person spicy but actually spicy. If you're a bitch there's a non spicy version with five flavors too.
There 60 cents, why does any other food exist. Other ramen needs to stop trying.
Everytime I eat these amazing noodles I cum violently and sing the Japanese national anthem.

Other good Korean ramen suggestions

Samyang Ramen: This shit actually came out before Shin, so it's like the og ramyeon. The flavor is less spicy than shin, but the broth still has a good kick and is more flavorful imho

Jin Ramen: This is like the RC Cola of ramen, just kinda there and you wonder how it's stuck around so long. But they do have the best mild flavor, so if you dont like spicy stuff this might be a good pickup.

Neoguri: This is my favorite. Made by the same company as Shin, but they use thicker 'udon'-style noodles and the seafood flavor in the broth actually comes through. Same level of spice as shin, but tastes way better

The hot and spicy is GOAT

Only thing that comes close to my favorite is mama shrimp tom yom instant noodles.

Also, you know those are Indonesian right?

>tfw posting this image on a japanese forum asking if they like ramen

These are my favorite packaged noodles. And yeah, the spicy ones are the best.

I've tried the Spicy Chicken (Buldak) one. It's weird, the first time it was so hot I couldn't take it. The 2nd time, while it was still hot, it wasn't overwhelming. I loved the noodles, they were thick and chewy. Flavor was good too.

what you posted is my favorite, just try a few and see what you like

what you chose is a bredy gud start

This is pretty good. Udon noodles are one of my best favorite types of noodles cause of how thick the noodles are.

This kimchi flavor noodle is very good too. I tried this for the first time a few days ago and it was very good.

The regular flavor labled "Spicy" is god tier too. Not necessarily due to flavor, but there are a lot of little addons that are nice

I'll have to try that. The Nonshim has a bunch of different varieties that my store sells, but not as many as Top Ramen or Maruchan has. I'd say Nonshim is a step above those brands as far as quality goes.

>Asian noodles
>made in the usa

second this, it's far better than the red variety.

those are literal pleb tier, eat shin black or get out.

I eat this stuff as an easy stiryfry with onions veggies, prawns and the sauces and oils that come in the packet.

Dat curry flavor though

These are meant to be eaten dry like to Koreo noodles. You'd probably need to make 2 in one serving as they aren't as filling as the Korean noodles. These can be found at most thai supermarkets if you live in a major city.

Those arent japanese though.

This is the asian equivalent of instant oats. Totally pointless since the original product doesnt take time or effort to make.

>cooking

Agreed on Neoguri. I've tried both Shin Ramyun and Neoguri and I'd take the latter any day. Way more flavor, better noodles, and spicier too.