Anyone bought one of those monbento bento boxes?

Anyone bought one of those monbento bento boxes?
They're pretty well reviewed, but they're expensive as fuck for a lunch box.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlajFMv8eu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if they were filled with exotic things, i'd be fine with the price
but they usually aren't, its just mundane over priced normal tasting good arranged in an autismal weeb box

Dude, I've looked at these so many times. I just don't get how they work. They really just stack up like that? Where does that little fruit cup go? What the fuck?
I'm not going to buy one it just seems like such a crazy illusion all the stuff you can fit in there.

I want a pinku one, but not from Corea (that's Korea in Japanese)

the regular one is like $35. I wouldn't really call that expensive as fuck, just on the upper end of acceptable for a lunch box.

I don't have one, but it looks pretty easy to keep clean. I'd probably get one if I needed a lunch box.

you can get the grey and white one on amazon for $25. that's not expensive for a lunch box.

youtube.com/watch?v=XlajFMv8eu4

why don't you retards just use tupperware and save yourselves $30?

I use this as a lunch box. Cost like $10 at the grocery store. Glass doesn't absorb flavors, air tight, but also has a little popup vent to let pressure off when you put it in the microwave.

Although I tend not to eat things like
>just cherry tomatoes and olives

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Is this a joke?

They're tiny fucking boxes that can barely fix enough food to satisfy a mouse

Just pay $10 and get a proper fucking lunchbox

Jesus Christ. People really are retards with their money.

Some people are obsessed with jap culture to the extent they'll pay 3x more for something Japanese

that works too.

I just use a big ziplock bag and one of those hydroflask food storage things when I hike. I don't need a lunch box any other time, but what you posted or one of these bento things both seem fine. I would probably get what you posted if I needed to bring my lunch somewhere.

>I need 3700 calories to get me through my day of looking at cat pictures on reddit
it's genetics though

>monbento
>japanese
what?

you really have no fucking idea how much food is in food do you fatass? that meal is probably 800 kcal

I can't understand any of those words so it's obviously some nip sneak attack bullshit

Why do you love ISIS, traitor?

3 meals at 800 cals is only 2400 cals. i don't know about you, but i'm not a 5 foot tall sedentary manlet.

i require around 3300 calories a day.

is this you?

Why don't you get one of these bad boys instead of being a dainty little faggot

It's not about being "obsessed with jap culture", I just want a small lunchbox that looks nice, is durable, and has a few different compartments so I can have a decent variety of foods in my lunch.

because i like my food without rust and the taste of metal.

oh god I remember when those were trendy for like 5 minutes after that film, "ghetto boy game show star of dhaka", or whatever the fuck it was called

stupid white girls were paying like $50 for a leaky round made-in-china container just because it said "tiffin" on it

I wish all caucasians would just take a nice warm bath with a plugged in hair dryer

*and is kawai

:3

i hope you know what caucasian means

there will only be asians and africans if all caucasians were to die

>having the best race mix with the worst
blasians are disgusting

since the 1970s, all houses in developed world have been built with GFCI outlets in the bathrooms, so we wouldn't be killed by a plugged in hair dryer in the bath.

we currently live with lots of health and safety innovations that you can look forward to!

Found the fat american

OP is specifically asking about the lunchboxes not about what food comes in them, you autistic fuck.

That's pretty adorable. I may buy one, but that's a pretty pricey lunchbox and shipping from their website is $22.

That's just a normal-ass bento box.
Did some hipster web startup just try to "reinvent the bento box" because they put a sandwich inside instead of rice?
It's not even pinku.