That Guy who thinks hes the grill master at a local bbq, and keeps pushing down and squishing the patties

>That Guy who thinks hes the grill master at a local bbq, and keeps pushing down and squishing the patties.

>that autist orbiter who stands on the fringe of the party snickering like a retard because he thinks he's Jacques Pepin

The fatter and more suburban the guy, the more a BBQ expert they consider themselves to be.

/thread

ummm ok? you didn't exactly explain why that is a bad thing

It drives the flavor out of them u jerkoff. I bet u do this on ur 75 dollar wal mart gas grill and think u are the neighborhood grill master

Yeah it juices them

>placing pieces of raw meat onto a hot metal surface and waiting for all the bacteria to be dead
>very fucking serious business
Flyover land: the '''art'''

that guy who just starts another shitpost thread because he has nothing constructive to post

fuck off veggie

>calling a cookout a bbq

ign'ant yankees fuck off

>That Guy who thinks he knows everything better because he watches youtube videos and never has been on the grill

>thinking all bacteria is bad
>thinking bacteria only live on meat

Decent shop

me on the left

>bbq
reported

you're the girl?

You seem upset, friend. Who hurt you?

My wife's uncle Chad is like a 300 pound guy who is constantly wearing Oakleys and tortures us all summer with the driest, saltiest smoked meat in the universe. I think he puts a bunch of liquid smoke in his bbq sauce. He thinks he is fucking Mo Pritchett.

Just stating facts faggot

lol you just described my neighbor

i wasn't disagreeing with you, you fucking mongoloid. i just asked why you're so angry, dipshit. learn some reading comprehension.

fuck u

Are you in Michigan

I am
the weather's been great

Very poor post. Added nothing to the gag, and didn't actually have anything to do with what was in the post. I want you to think about what you have done, and how you might be able to improve your standard in the future.

>hosting a big party at my house
>invite a bunch of friends over
>assume all cooking duties
>friends start showing up so i light the charcoal
>buddy comes up and claims to be the grillmaster
>i ask if he wants to take over for a bit while i go inside and prep the sides
>he says hell yeah so i leave him with the chicken/burger patties and head inside
>i hear arguing outside after about a minute and i go back outside
>this "grillmaster" didn't wait for the charcoal to turn gray, threw a bunch of stuff on there
>mfw he said he's never used a charcoal grill and didn't know how it worked

lol butthurt

What county are you in? It has been nice!

>tfw you'll never be on a grill
>tfw grills never want to be on you either
>hold me

>that guy who cares so much about how other people grill their meat that he has to rush inside to make a post on Veeky Forums on how bad this guy is at grilling meat

>has to rush inside
Implying he was ever outside

I hate being outside in the summer

Grand Rapids