Cute Asians Eating Too Much Food

Hello,

Can we have a thread about qt asians eating too much food?

youtube.com/watch?v=jAUAxtLDyi8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oentL1H5eI
youtube.com/watch?v=8yrlw8FuJko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/tumblr/bulimia/

no, go see a psychiatrist

I'm not bulimic nor do I have an eating disorder. I am at a healthy weight and I have an unhealthy addiction to these videos. Veeky Forums introduced me to Kinoshita Yuka and I want to know if there are more channels like this where there are plenty of videos and the person eating isn't a weirdo.

I've seen most of the popular mukbang stars already. Don't care if they're a girl or guy just wants to watch cute asians eat a lot

Do you masturbate to these videos?

I've long since transcended sexual desire which I consider a disgrace, I just get ASMR which is a sort of pleasant tingling sensation from the amplified sounds of chewing. Absolutely nothing sexual involved.

Why are you guys so judgmental and perverted?

OP here. I don't get any ASMR value out of it. I don't know why but I think it's fun to watch these people stuff themselves with all this food with a smile on their face. It's just entrancing, perplexing, and also super relaxing for some reason.

On a rainy day like today some Kinoshita Yuka is /comfy/

Plus the millions of fans these people have would suggest that you might be in the minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oentL1H5eI

>plus the millions of mentally ill people who like to dress up as animals and fuck each other would suggest that you might be in the minority
Please seek help

How do you avoid wet-dreams? Empty it out every once in a while?

This whole thread stinks of mental illness and weaboo fetishism.
Absolutely degenerate.

>food & cooking
>no eating allowed

Why are you so close-minded?

Sometimes I pretend like I'm on one of those youtube eating vids and I'll narrate shit to myself while eating just a normal sized meal or snack.

It's the same as like how after I read a fiction book I'll like want to narrate my life for the next few hours. Same thing happens with documentaries too.

Because it's fucking weird to jerk off to people eating. When you go out to eat and see someone at the next table enjoying their meal do you get a semi?

whenever I watch Yuka, I imitate her and say her silly little Jap phrases along with her out loud

Are you new here?

As far as fetishes go, food is very tame.

Fuck off sicko wang chung food jackers

Please look up what minority means.

Massive man shoulders and no tits.

you wish you had her shoulders.

You don't understand, go away

what?

Oh shit, I remember this set. The most awkward photo set ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yrlw8FuJko

Why not just watch fat people eat food?
They're actually in their element, and you won't have to deal with the mental gymnastic of knowing you're dismissing someone's bulimia because you find it entertaining.

I don't think most of the "stars" barf up their food. They hang around for a while after they're done eating to answer questions from their viewers.

And apparently Yuka just shits everything out without fully digesting it due to some health issue at least that's what she said.

I have a thing for feeding but I don't get anything out of competitive eating, mukbang, or random people eating in public. It's only attractive in an intimate setting when I know my partner's into it.

They could probably make more money if they sold the videos of them purging all that after they ate

so you like fat girls?

>I've long since transcended sexual desire which I consider a disgrace

you have not transcended it if you keep havin a feel about it, be it positive or negative. youre just repressing it until it piles up and has to come out all at once. but ok i guess thats a 1st step to its overcoming, but it cant be done in a merely negative way, i.e. some new way to manage it has to come to replace the old.

cause thatd be like saying one transcended shitting just because one shits in a dry toilet or in a hole instead of a regular one. shit, like sex, cant be transcended, just managed in a different way.

>getaloadofthisfaggot.m4v

I wish she would show her expanded belly when she's done eating.

Back to /r9k/ with you.

>implying she eats it.

havent u noticed that editing after each bite? shes got a basket full of half chewed food under that table.

She has a live show each sunday, no editing and she does eat a fuckton.

think about what you are watching for two additional seconds. then reassess what you are asking for us to do.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT YUKA