Give me 5 GOOD reasons why anyone should go vegan?

Give me 5 GOOD reasons why anyone should go vegan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ
bodybuilding.com/fun/12-complete-vegetarian-proteins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. No more fighting over the preferred bloodyness of pic related

2. You can still eat oysters if you're vegan

>muh environment
>can't get fat as easily
>muh animal feelings
>can brag about how socially progressive your diet is
>????????

Literally a vagina in a shell.

>implying forests aren't reaped for soy or palm oil or what ever vegan meme of the week is
>implying your body canibalizing itself is a good thing
>implying responsibly farmed animals don't have the best life I the world (a dogs life maymay).
>implying being a pretentious turd is a benefit

3. No more friends and familis for dinner

Not a reason

Oysters are disgusting.
(not vagina)

4. Finally you can leave the pleb tier status of ''normal'' behind you in a socially acceptable way.

>not being able to recognize humor
One of the five markers for aspergers. But that's for another thread.

You got that backwards. Get a good whiff of a freshly shucked Oyster then go smell some random bitches vag. Report back with results if you're still alive.

No you can't, you dumbass.

What happened to vegetarians? You know the kind that eat cheese and eggs.

I don't remember hearing about vegans in the 90s and early 2000s

Please, if you're a vegan dont brag. Nobody cares, and they'll give you a halfassed compliment when they really don't want to. Literally nobody cares about your diet except other vegans, it's like telling people i lift.

-Healthier
-Better for the environment
-It's ethical

About a million different sub-reasons within those

And best of all...
5. You've earned the right to unadulterated smugness

>implying the meat industry isn't the number one scourge of the environment

Do you literally have aspergers?

>muh animal suffering and pain

I don't, but maybe you have autism. Please stop projecting. Nobody cares about your vegan diet, literally nobody.

>he can't detect sarcasm
>he thinks I'm vegan

>Give me 5 GOOD reasons why anyone should go vegan?
How about 15?
youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ

1. Cheap as fuck if you cook it yourself
2. High cholesterol unlikely to ever be a problem
3. Hard to get fat
4. When you see videos about how awful the conditions are in factory farms you can think, "Thank god I'm not eating that shit."
5. When the topic of food ethics and politics comes up you don't have anything to defend.

That said I wouldn't recommend it as a religion - no one says you have to be absolutist about it. It's a pain in the ass when hanging with friends, traveling and dining out. You may choose to eat like a vegan on a day to day basis, but allow yourself exceptions.

>believing google shill propaganda

A well balanced diet is the healthiest diet. For many Americans, 80% of their diet consist of a shit load of processed sugars and cheap proteins high in sodium and bad cholesterol. Nice try faggot.

>but allow yourself exceptions.
But no one does this because muh principals. Also, in their minds, it would invalidate their pretentious shit the try to push on others.

>Known carcinogens with lots of fat, 0 phytonutrient content, and 0 fiber part of a balanced diet make them healthy
Smoking can be part of a healthy lifestyle too I guess, if you do rigorous daily exercise, drink plenty of water and gets lots of sleep. All things in moderation, even lung disease.

I do this because I can only give so many fucks about principles.

You're an idiot, that's like saying vegans can't eat mushrooms

Just be sure and stock up on those multivitamins, fukkboi. I'm curious, whats the maximum you can bench and squat? Just wondering.

Good for you then for not being an insufferable faggot.

This. I eat vegan at home, but I went to a barbecue over the weekend and had a hotdog (first one in over a year) and we got some leftovers to take home so my family got the hamburger patties and I took one of the buns and sautéed some onions, garlic, & spinach with a little salt/pepper and made a veggie burger with it and some diced picked and sliced tomatoes.

This is probably the only positive

Exactly why I can't be vegan. But the diet is bretty gud for day to day eating, so I consider myself an omnivore who eats a mostly vegan diet. And I wouldn't even give that any thought, except sometimes I'll be out with friends and get pizza or a burger, and someone will say, "I though you were vegan." That's when I say, "Nope, but I eat like one most of the time."
Pretty much how I roll, too. When I'm out all bets are off, but home is vegan. It did take me like six months to relearn how to cook, but that was years ago, and I've got it down now.

This actually sound reasonable. As someone who grows a lot of their own food, meat only consist of less than 10% of my calorie intake during certain parts of the year and I'll usually go a few days without eating it. Got pic related a couple months ago.

Got my tomatoes, peppers and eggplants in last week. Living in the city all I have is a small raised bed garden behind my building, but I gotta have tomatoes because I'm not paying $6 a pop for heirlooms at the farmer's market. Thankfully the CSA I participate in is great, which takes the sting out of very limited garden space.

Come to /out/ and contribute to our homegrow thread

1. There is no meat protein available.
2. They develop an allergic reaction to meat proteins.
3. They are paid an enormous amount of money to go vegan for a limited time.
4. They employ a vegan diet to more easily starve themselves of calories for weight loss purposes.
5. Under doctors orders, and with a full time dietitian and chef that prepares vegan meals for them in a manner that does not deprive them of any essential nutrients.

>whats the maximum you can bench and squat

yes Yes YES YESYESYESYESYESYES YOU CAN ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID?!??!?!? I AM FUCKING BOILING OVER RIGHT NOW I HATE YOU I HATE YOU IH ATE YOU@!!!!!! FUCK FFUCKKK FFFFUUUUCCKCKKKKKKKKK

>local vegan admits they are physically unfit

>how do you guys like your watermelon steak? well done with ketchup for me please.

i have no problem admitting it. im healthy and at a normal weight, and being able to pick up heavy things and put them down is not something I care about.

i just think it's pretty sad when someone runs out of arguments and basically just goes for the Veeky Forums version of "fight me IRL"

meat shitters dont "get" vegan

being a vegan isnt about saving the animals and being a meticulous autist about your diet

its about eating as much vegetables as possible as a healthy life philosophy

more nutrients. its common sense.

it can be a transition before you learn to actually like vegetables better anyways

Fish feel pain, they are also living and sentient beings

Paralyzed things can still feel pain

>I'm healthy
>I couldn't pick up someone my own size

pick one then go back to eating your vegan donuts

vegetables don't contain complete proteins. it's impossible for humans to get all the nutrients they need without eating meat

>vegetables don't contain complete proteins. it's impossible

theres people who have been vegan for 40 years+ in the united states

Every time legumes like beans, lentils, and peanuts are combined with grains like wheat, rice, and corn, a complete protein is born. Peanut butter on whole wheat is an easy snack that, while high in calories, provides a heaping dose of all the essential amino acids and plenty of healthy fats to boot.

12 Complete Vegetarian Proteins You Need To Know About
bodybuilding.com/fun/12-complete-vegetarian-proteins.html

>theres people who have been vegan for 40 years+ in the united states
I know one. Dude is over 60, and the doctor doesn't have him on any pills. No high blood pressure, no high cholesterol, no nothing. Skinny dude, yet strong enough to still cart around a bass rig. The guy is a walking endorsement for a plant based diet. Been vegan since his early 20's.

can you be gluten free and vegan and not kill yourself?

get your squat, deadlift, and bench up to your bodyweight, then tell me vegetables grains and nuts have all the protein you need

alternatively take intro health and fitness at your local community college. they'll tell you that you need animal sources for complete proteins

and theres vegan bodybuilders who would laugh at you for not knowing wtf ur talking about

not to mention you can take a protein supplement theyre incredibly popular

>thinking soy protein is a complete protein
>here we go again.jpg

there's vegan mountaineers who can't laugh at me because they died trying to prove that vegans are healthy

What do you care? If it's not for you fine. No one is coming to take your chicken breasts away.

Vegans should quit disseminating misinformation.

They should also stop driving cars since cars run on dead dinosaurs.

It is a complete protein.

We'll stop spreading misinformation when the religious, politicians, advertisers, BigAgra and doctors stop.