>cooking channel hosted by a woman
>camera focused on the woman and her outfit
>quantities measured in 'shakes', 'glasses', and 'handfuls'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cppOojKBNko
youtube.com/watch?v=E3HehLKqxsY
youtube.com/user/BrunoAlbouze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are much more likely to act in vanity. When a guy makes a instruction video he's instructing. When a woman makes a video she's showing other women she's better than them. Women are terrible to each other.

pretty much.

Generalizing general?

>>quantities measured in 'shakes', 'glasses', and 'handfuls'
this i dont mind. as long as you know when to adjust, its fine. i prefer mixed ground pepper over a fine powder.

exact measurements are for bakers and faggots, and often times both

Less precise=less likely to fuck up

Also a glass or cup in 200ml

>generalizations are wrong and bad

Know how I know you're a woman?

You're doing it again.

And you're very wrong.

Check your privilege

The man actually enjoys cooking and appreciates the nuances in cooking technique.
The woman just wanted an easy outlet for attention.

Gay man?

Nah a mentally ill trap

Crossdresser =/= tranny

I'll have you know I'm non-binary.

To be fair, if you aren't comfortable cooking without exact instructions and require precise measurements, you are probably a noob.

based hilah cooking. hot as fug

Who do you think youtube cooking channels are for you fucking retard?

This, as much as I enjoy measurements. Unless I'm baking I don't measure shit

What are you? a fucking 3?

Know how I know your food is shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=cppOojKBNko

>how to waste a bag of doritos
>prep time 26 hours

Baseless assumptions?

I don't really care about what the camera is pointing at, but there are a few pet peeves I have with instructional cooking videos:

>hey guys welcome to x's kitchen, x here with a great new recipe im sure you're gonna love it well i just got back from blah blah with my wife's son and picked up some great blah blah for my blah blah but the thing you've gotta see is that blah blah anyway let's get to it!

>ok so let's chop some garlic
>2 minutes of video dedicated to them chopping garlic
>this follows for every other fucking ingredient

Just shut the fuck up and show me your recipe.

>Know how I know your food is shit?
You clearly don't know how to cook if you can't improvise or go with your own experience and taste.

My girlfriend cooks like you probably do - if a recipe says 1/2 tsp of paprika she adds 1/2 tsp of paprika.

You are just a boring, unimaginative, linear-thinking robot lacking self-confidence in your own skillset and tastes.

>Veeky Forums cooking thread created by a nu-male
>"flyover/WIDF/goza"

Flyover detected

Self-confidence and the ability to improvise takes knowledge and experience you cunt

Why do you think people look up youtube instruction videos in the first place?

>them saggy titties
Why even wear something like that?

Probably being surrounded by enablers

You seem like the kinda person who would take an online recipe, change half the ingredients and quantities, then give it a 1 star review for being disappointing.

You know what's even worse?
>metal utensil in enamel
>that awkward "my hands might have a crumb on them" pose
She looks like Phoebe from Friends on meth

I like finding a recipe with exact measurements, and then cooking it the way it is instructed.
After eating the result, I will then make changes I think would improve it, experiment.

Not sure why people don't like dealing with exact measurements, as it doesn't automatically mean no improvisation. It just means you know exactly how much you are changing, which makes it easier to replicate the next time, and easier to share the recipe with someone else.

>Flyover detected

this video single handily ended CHOW's youtube page

every single video after this one references the doritos consomme ironically

This one did it no favours either

youtube.com/watch?v=E3HehLKqxsY

One should learn a recipe before making "improvements".

I've definitely seen impatient assholes make changes on the fly to recipes and when it turns out shitty, they complain to the author.

>how to make PBandJ
>basil, sriracha, curry
>grilled

fucking so raged right now

>males
>females

Autism confirmed.

Why, user? You prefer "Men" or "Women?" Not memeing, seriously.

Because gender is just a social construct!

Flyovers getting desperate now.

not him, but the word "females" really bothers me. Not for any political reason, it just grates on me for no explicable reason

Get more Cooking with Dog in your life.

>this triggers the nu-male

Congrats, you've just discovered women vs men in every aspect of life

You have extra chromosomes?

Truly epic post. I love how you're projecting stereotypes onto an anonymous person. You are a very advanced shit poster. Keep it up.

>I'm non-binary
So, hamplanet then?

>saggy flat tits
Ugh, no thanks.

you forgot the guns cash and liquor bottles in the left panel.

Except that's done as an attempt at humor, unless you're a ghetto nig who actually thinks that's impressive. The other is done purely for vanity.

Never seen the guns/cash/liquor thing with something like automotive repair, appliance installation, or any other number of legitimate how-to video. But I have seen women featuring themselves time and time again when all the viewer wants is instruction.

that only applies to americans

The only people that matter.

Reminds me of girls on twitter wishing their friends happy birthday with pictures of their friends. But all of their pictures include their friend AND them.

>Less precise=less likely to fuck up

>quantities measured in 'shakes', 'glasses', and 'handfuls'

tbqh I do this 100% of the time unless I am trying out a new reciepe.

After the first time it's free reign, everything is "to taste".

I like the way, this well known and acclaimed American youtube chef does his videos. They've got a homey feely to them and he is a real hoot.

stop enabling women

No.

What the actual fuck is this bullshit. The only people I'd serve this to are the blind deaf mute dumb and limbless, cuz everyone else would flip a bitch

There was a channel posted here a while ago of some guy literally wearing nothing but an apron while cooking. That's the same shit, people love attention especially when it gets them money. It's not unique to women.

>hurr durr muh authenticity

It's like you've never noticed that EVERY SINGLE PERSON below the age of 30 does the thing on the right, and most of them above 30 do it as well.

So, like your girlfriend? Great catch mate.

OT:
>buttblasted permavirgins anonymously spouting their frustration-induced spite on females

theyre not even universal!

I'm under 30 and I don't.

Perhaps every single person below the age of 16.

Thanks, had a good laugh at this.

It doesn't count if you don't have friends to show photos to.

Women are not taken seriously, so channels in which they simply convey information instead of showing off some eye candy get no audience and quickly shut down.

>precise measurements and instructions
sounds like the women actually know how to fucking cook then. just not much about photography.

>precise measurements and instructions

all of you fucks are retarded, it's good enough for gordon Ramsay to guesstimate quantities then you have nothing to fucking bitch about unless you're an unconfidant autist. if you want actual measurements then read the recipe in the bottom and stop acting like such a spoiled little cunt that the world isn't stopping to white your ass and spoon feed you. The sheer irony of going after women for not giving you specific instructions and yet bitching that theyre the ones who don't know how to cook is preposterous.

>we're only pretending to be retarded
fuck off autist
and slavs

>Doritos Consomme
Whoever came up with that idea unironically deserves a medal

I'd like to see how Gordon cooks something he has never cooked before. I imagine he doesn't eyeball it then.

But either way, I'm not going to base how I cook on whether or not it comes off as "confident".

I'm saying that if gordon ramsay cooked a recipe he watched from a video without precise instructions he would be able to fucking make it you twat racket. the only thing you need precise instructions for is for baking.

Kill the cuck

Bottom description reminds me of the Ramsey cooking eggs video. You're retarded

>But either way, I'm not going to base how I cook on whether or not it comes off as "confident".
You clearly miss the point. It isn't about trying to come off a confident . It is about you being an inexperienced shitty cook if you require precise measurements for a (non-baking) recipe.

Why do you need precise measurements for spices - can't you figure it out on your own? Can't you figure out liquid ratios and the like based on the predicted outcome?

Why are you on Veeky Forums and express an interest in cooking if all you do is follow a recipe exactly from point A to point B?

wew fucking lad

>op hasn't heard of Bruno
youtube.com/user/BrunoAlbouze
This guy is MILF bait, I swear. I like what he makes but considering that most of it confections and he's got that accent, he makes pussies wet.

Wisconsin Cheése?

Baker and faggot here.

Exact measurements are for spergermeisters and OCD cunts. Also bakers, who tend to share traits with both those groups. I'm spergy about my ratio of coffee/tea:water when brewing. I'm not even that precise with baking, allowing myself some variance here and there.

obvious bait but I'll bite

best cooking channels:
Maangchi
Cooking with Dog
(women)

worst cooking channel:
Ja/ck/
("man")

I liked it when she was meaner. Now she's all bubbly and it makes me feel bad about myself. That probably doesn't make sense

Maangchi is fucking amazing. I love that lady.

Cooking with dog is good but too dry and heavily accented in a way I don't like.

Listen friend, you need to grab a gun, go outside, and shoot yourself, because it's pretty clear that you're too stupid to contribute anything to society.

Remember, practice good shot placement and point towards brain. I know, it's a small target, but u must try.

I don't take pictures of myself.
That shit is for women and faggots.

The only pictures of me, are ones other people have taken, and never with my urging.

>if people aren't capable of doing a thing they want to do the way I feel they should be able to, they shouldn't do it

You're an asshole.
Maybe you were a bully, or maybe you're the kind that got bullied and now does it to others.
Either way, you're an asshole.

And I bet your food is shit.

sounds like you should probably talk to a therapist about your self hate buddy

does she add enough curry powder? holy shit

I'm pretty sure I'm doing alright.
Other than the fact that I'm on Veeky Forums when I should be 4 hours into my work day.
This is quickly turning into my day off this week.

OK snowflake

Jesus, so true. Bahnhofstrasse Zurich, nice summer weekend day, They're literally knifing each other.

CIS SCUM

Yeah but Hila is cute as fuck.

You can't blame women for all of this. They know that their videos will be more popular if they do this, and that's largely due to the male gaze :)

Unless you started cooking yesterday you shouldn't really have to measure most things. It's easy enough to judge how much of an ingredient you need just by looking at how much they use and usage of common sense.