What color kitchenaid should I get?

What color kitchenaid should I get?

amazon.com/KitchenAid-KSM150PSER-Artisan-Tilt-Head-Pouring/dp/B00005UP2P/ref=sr_1_1/175-6335810-7659535?ie=UTF8&qid=1465256850&sr=8-1&keywords=kitchenaid

Since you're the 'now I can get fat' housewife, obviously light blue or pink. Any girl color will do

Why do females obsess over these things? Just use your hands to hold the tools, you are not the lady from "ace of cakes"

white, so you know if it's clean

black because it doesn't show dirt.

black shows dust like a motherfucker tho

grey because it doesn't show dirt. or brown.

one that matches your kitchen, idiot. how should we know what would look good in your kitchen?

Pink

lel, I am a bachelor trying to knead wet dough on a hook. I understand where you're coming from anyway

agreed, thanks

is there a way to get one with like a faux granite texture?

build your own or paint it.

I'm mirin' that Cornflower Blue.

That price though.

Cobalt Blue, Bordeaux, or Lavender Cream

Getting any Kitchenaid with a tilting head is essentially buying a toy you can pretend is a real mixer.

Have you seen the dough hook on the Artisan? It's terrible, and there's no alternative design. I wouldn't choose this model if making bread was my primary intention.

Matte pearl, ice. Or perhaps pistachio

The gold one exclusive to Williams Sonoma

Fuck off kike

>buying an overpriced shit that will probably break online

Save yourself some cash and go down to your local goodwill. They usually have an appliance area where you can pick up something that usually costs hundreds for almost nothing.

Why would you buy a kitchenaid instead of the superior kenwood?

once upon a time kitchenaid was quality

pink, the cutest :3

I hope that you guys are still around. It's hard to tell whether I should really get a kitchenaid because they simply rule the market. Would there be a small Hobart or superior consumer brand to go for? Thoughts?

I really just want it for the dough hook.

Buttercup.

I'm not shilling for kitchenaid, man. See . Probably should have mentioned this in my first post.

They're being contrarian idiots. There is nothing wrong with the Artisan's dough hook.

>using dirty utensils to cook

a sparkling white is the only answer