/ecg/ - Espresso/Coffee General

Can Veeky Forums make a good looking iced Macchiato?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espresso#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you somehow implying espresso isn't coffee?

Espresso is a different beast from drip/french press/any method that isn't espresso. You make different drinks with it and tastes very different.

This

And waste good espresso? Never.

Yeah, wouldn't wanna waste 25 cents worth of grinded beans on something you really want, no way!!1!

just because you buy cheap shit beans from walmart doesnt mean everyone else does

Oh no, not my 25 cents worth of shitty over-roasted shitty robusta blend!!! This stuff is rare gold lolll

>I don't like what other people like, therefore they waisted it

I don't like fried okra, so anybody who fries it is fucking wasting a good fruit

Meant forOops lel

OP here, I buy beans and roast them myself, you don't need to be rude just because you don't like what I made.

What kind of coffee you you waste your espresso on?

how is that reply in any way addressed to my post, all i said was you use cheap shit beans.
fuck why is it that every 18 year old who makes their first none-instant coffee feels so proud and excited that they have to post on their social media and on Veeky Forums about it

>I roast my own beans
if you don't know the difference between making coffee and roasting beans you shouldn't pretend you know shit

What? I buy green coffee beans, roast them, grind them, then make my coffee.

Why are you this mad about a drink you don't like?

where the fuck do you live that sells unroasted coffee beans you lying cunt?

I buy it in bulk online

i like mine on the rocks, no ice

>Espresso

It'd literally an Italian meme drink that's gonna die out in popularity in a year or something

Fuck off

Wait, are you trolling?

>implying espresso hasn't been around since the late 1800s.

>literally making shit up

Hipster fags are so delusional

I asked this in the other coffee related thread, but how good are moka pots + milk frother if I want to make cheap lattes/espressos?

I am not currently able to spend $1500 on an espresso machine so looking for options

>Literally being too retarded to fact check himself before berating someone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espresso#History

>where the fuck do you live that sells unroasted coffee beans you lying cunt?
Not that guy, but if you live in a city you should be able to find green coffee beans.

I visited a place in Toronto and bought my own beans to roast. I'm glad I tried it but I've stuck to pre-roasted beans since.

Really?

I've only ever seen them online. I suppose I don't go out enough to really see what there is around here...