Who else loves po' boys?

Who else loves po' boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

poboyfest.com/history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wish i could get them more often

has anyone had the one from popeyes?

Nobody else, just you. What the fuck you think this is, Facebook? You want someone to like your thread?

>Holy shit, who else on the internet likes pizza?!?

Fuck you.

Fuck you, you miserable cunt!

Plebs that's who

it's called a sub ya feckin pleb

No' Boy.

Never tried them.

Not really, a sub is made with fresh ingredients. Whereas traditionally a po'boy was prepared from the day's leftovers and wrapped up to be sold at a reduced price rice the next day. A po'boy was basically a grab bag of whatever's not usable anymore sold cheap as fuck to black people who couldn't afford the fine white people food. Thus the name which is a contraction of poor boy.

It is a holdover of the fold days of segregation in the south.

what no

poboyfest.com/history

One if the thing I miss from the south. Also Okra, Catfish(cornmeal breaded), gumbo etc. I went to a """""southern""""" restaurant here a couple years ago and asked if they served fried okra. The cunt looked at me at if I asked for a stick of dynamite.

Poor revisionist cuck, learn 2 history, everything in the south is about racism.

what the fuck is a poo boy?

Any very mainstream places you could recommend?
I once had a shrimp po' boy from a restaurant in Utah, and the shrimp tasted like melted aluminum so I trashed it. I don't blame the sandwich, though
>No Popeyes within an hour of where I'm at, so I'm looking for even more mainstream

This post makes me want one even more you race baiting, Bernie supporting faggot

>getting shrimp
>in a landlocked cult state

>Cult state

Usually not a problem, but to your point sometimes it is
And when it is, into the trash it goes

>being a faggot who thinks everything revolves around niggers
>calling anyone a cuck

Are you saying Mormons aren't cultish?

You mean the Midwest? I can get great raw shrimp here no problem and I'm about a thousand miles from an ocean.

Ahh yes the unironic trump supporter thinks the usa of yesteryear was perfect.

This why real progress will never happen

But Trump hates people who aren't me, what's not to like? I might sit around and drink all day, while masturbating, and over-indulging in video games, but at least I'm not Mexican nor Muslim. It's not my fault anyway, it's the Jews who made me do those things.

>"""""progress"""""

Nice samefag.

>only one person in the world doesn't support trump
Come on meow.

Also that's India.

Wrong. It's a Brazilian shithole. The future of the west.

I love them small with 0% po.

is there a 'go po'?