Drinking black coffee

>drinking black coffee
>eating mouldy cheese
>drinking spirits
>eating raw fish
>eating kale

Why yes, I'm such a sophisticated and cultured gentleman too! Boy do I love food that tastes bad but makes me feel like I'm cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OC1OFVwP5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything other than kale is delicious, though.

Making such an arbitrary list makes you look like an idiotic Summer child.

>black coffee
>tastes bad

>i like my coffee like my women, childish
>i like my cheese plastic and pasteurized
>i dont drink spirits because I have none
>raw? thats dangerous!!! And fish? only if theyre sticks
>kale is icky and green, like my poop

Fedorable

It's just that they're cultivated tastes that genuinely require a certain degree of sophistication on the part of the consumer. You probably also think Mozart sounds boring.

Kale is delicious though. Phenomenal earthy flavor, put a little spice on it and it's divine

No it isn't. You literally have to force yourself to enjoy that sort of stuff.

It's bitter bean juice. Coffee is only tolerable when you add dairy to it.

>le look how much of a refined gentleman I am because I eat shit. You will never be as sophisticated as me hohohoho!

Kale tastes like dirt. Go fuck yourself you vegan piece of shit.

>Tendies with honey mustard? My favorite!

You eat dirt? LOL

actually went to burger king the other day and had some because I never had chicken tenders(not very popular in my country) and didn't understand the hype

Don't get me wrong, I love my greens, and also understand that kale is supposed to be some kind of a super food.

But, no. 9/10 times kale is fucking terrible. As much as I hate "meme food" posting, if anything is a meme food it's kale. People put it in everything without knowing how to make it taste good just because it's popular right now. Everything else on OP's list is generally great (I don't know anybody that drinks coffee other than black).

Those aren't real tendies. BK tendies are more like giant chicky nugs.

>eating mouldy cheese
innit supposed to taste good?
I know the other things are memes that get better as you "develop taste", but this one?

*sips le whiskey*

>Why yes, I do think men these days have no idea what it means to have a little class. I know how to treat a woman like she deserves to be, not like some stupid whore.

>drinking black coffee
High quality coffee can taste good without anything being added. I usually like a bit of milk though.
>eating mouldy cheese
Blue cheese is good, especially in salad dressing or on a burger.
>drinking spirits
Yeah they're not that good unless mixed IMO
>eating raw fish
Overrated IMO, I prefer sushi that has fish eggs but even then it's overpriced and not that filling
>eating kale
I love kale, saute some garlic and steam the kale for a bit then add salt and vinegar. Delicious.

>forcing yourself to eat garbage food and telling other people it's an """""acquired taste"""""

Some people were brought up in civilised upper middle class metropolitan families OP, and are therefore objectively better people. I'm sorry your subhuman, pasty, fat, midwestern, baloney-eating, mayo-chugging, fat, ugly, disgusting, fat parents were never capable of giving you the same enlightened upbringing.

Kale is pretty awful raw, though tolerable when in a smoothie.
I bake chips, though it's a lot of effort for limited payoff. It's good in soups and sauteed as a side dish. Also, sauteed and used in frittatas

>ah yes, some people just have no class. I enjoy forcing myself to like disgusting things because it makes me feel like I'm better than everyone else.

There's no 'forcing' involved. To you it seems like there is though, because you were poorly raised.

Are you going to develop your argument at all, or is your little game just going to be a repeat of the same old schtick that has been done a billion times before?

I like all of those except blue cheese. I can eat most other cheeses, but cheese with moldy veins literally makes me hurl.

It's a shame because I want to like it, but I get nauseous just smelling it.

>everyone is just pretending to like it in order to fit in

I know, right? We authentic anons simply ignore the surreptitious accusations of not having a refined palate because we prefer to eat chunks of skinless, boneless chicken breast that have been dredged in a salty flour, deep fried, and dipped into a festively colored sauce consisting primarily of high fructose corn syrup.

you think good stuff is disgusting because you're used to the utter shit that your fat pig parents raised you on

and yes, I do think I'm better than you

>class! HA I say HA, during my current childhood we were dark and soulless with an edge to us, unlike the plastic sporks we used to eat our microwaved hot dogs

If I order a cheese course at a restaurant the very least I'm expecting is a goat cheese and a blue cheese; anything else is a bonus. But if I don't get both of those I'm going to be disappointed unless there's something else really special.

>Cheese is either hard and moldy or gabachofat plastic """" cheese """""

I'm guessing you didn't grow up eating the objectively superior soft, FRESH cheeses like panela or queso fresco.

Fresh cheese is GOD-tier.

Stay assmad though, cuck.

Who else here /Mexicano/ master race?

youtube.com/watch?v=4OC1OFVwP5g

I was one of those unfortunates adopted by upper middle-class professionals and nurtured in an environment of learning, art and a socio-religious culture steeped in more than 2000 years of Talmudic tradition. Not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a whiskey tango trailer park by a bow-legged female whose sole qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck driver.

Oh. That sounds very interesting, thankyou.

>le good sir xDDD

kale is pretty gross dude
it's way too tough to eat and it doesn't even taste good to make up for it

>image.jpg
Kys

He does it just to bait, and spams the same image under 2-3 different names.

If we had mods that actually frequented Veeky Forums he'd be banned for avatar fagging.

Oh look it's this thread again.

who are you quoting?

The zeitgeist, obvs. Have you no independent capacity for interpretation?

>he doesn't know
i'm sorry you're behind the times, old man. maybe you should go outside, since this place isn't your speed

who are you quoting?

my internal monologue, silly
are you so artistic that you can't imagine the thoughts of someone else?

yes, the flyover zeitgeist

I dont care how much of a may may it is to hate black coffee or how children on the internet call me a hat tipper. Its still how I drink it mostly because I dont care if it tastes slightly better with sugar, i just need the caffine so I drink it plain. And spirits is suppose to be edgy? What? I drink gin because my life sucks and I want to feel good. What the hell is this crap?

You ever heard of caffeine pills? Cheaper and quicker.

Samefag

>it's another literal autist simply can't relate to people that like things that he doesn't thread