Collegefag cooking, sharing some recipes?

Living in a house with 4 people. Full time job and full time student. I don't have all the time in the world to set aside for cooking. Would love some recipes (Anything, I'm not picky) for shit that reheats well and holds well. Something I can make in mass and only have to cook like three, maybe four nights a week.

>nb4 "google"
I'd like to hear suggestions from YOU guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=suicide prevention hotline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You honestly can't do better than chili and rice.

Yes, you add beans. No, you can use whatever cheap ground meat you want, and load it up with whatever vegetables are in season where you live.

Served over rice it's a complete protein even if you leave out meat all together, but if it's well spiced it always tastes good, is easy to make, and is usually better as leftovers.

Google it stupid

Curry

POO

LOO

Split pea and ham soup

Chilli.

Bolognese, Shepherd's Pie, Stew, Fried Rice, Jambalaya, Lasagna, Soups, Pyrogies, Burritos, Tamales, etc.

Or learn 20 minute meals like carbonara, salads, congee, etc

>in mass

en masse?

You're wasting your money going to college

If you can get a crockpot, you'll be set.

>get a pork shoulder
>rub it with salt, pepper, sugar, paprika
>put it in the crockpot with a little water or broth
>set it to low
>leave it alone and come back 8 hours later to a week's worth of pulled pork

t. angry line cook with a GED who tries to feel superior on an anonymous cooking board

t. projecting faggot who will kill himself within the next 2 years

I laugh every time I see a person younger than 30 in the obituaries, I read it every morning :)

it's ok to ask for help

>:)
Want to know how I know you're starting to get mad?

Its okay to kill yourself :^D

Make my day

>Jambalaya

Stopped reading there. Nice meme foods.

Can you give us a recipe please?

>Jambalaya is a meme food

I bet you don't eat seafood either you flyover cunt, why don't you go out back and play russian roulette with your sister aunt for a little while?

lmgtfy.com/?q=suicide prevention hotline
mental illness is like any other illness

you don't have to feel ashamed

Ashamed? I am very proud of my outlook on life! Just because I enjoy it when people in my age group die, it doesn't mean I would ever hurt them myself. ;)

you can lie to me, but don't lie to your doctor

they may give you the wrong meds

I don't need meds

>Tomales
You have got to be shitting me.

You forgot the period asshole.

*opinion

just get a slow cooker and leave things to cook throughout the day or overnight

Have you ever made homemade tamales? I make them with my grandparents every other year and just cooking the pork for the filling takes at least 12 hours. Washing the hojas and making the masa correctly then spreading it takes forever. The whole process sucks complete asshole and takes all day. The pay off is good, but its neither cheap nor convenient.

You forgot the comma, arsehole.

Google a recipe for something called "bigos" which is a Polish hunters stew. It has lots of cabbage, sausages, spices and mushrooms in it. It's delicious and reheats very well. In fact, it's better if you leave it in the fridge for a day and reheat because the flavours get a chance to mix together more. It's very filling, tasty, and pretty cheap honestly. It goes very good with boiled potatoes which are also cheap.

I would also recommend you learn how to make chicken stir fry. Quick, easy, tasty.