Your favorite healthy vegan recipes?

i've kinda hit a low point with my hardcore healthy vegan diet. like i just feel so uninspired i'm only eating basic soups made with frozen organic vegetables and vegetable broth.

i don't eat anything overly processed like fake meats and try to stay away from soy unless it's fermented for obvious reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

tih.sagepub.com/content/14/1-2/223.short
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't reply friends, hide this thread and this cancer will go away

What's wrong with un-fermented soy?

Also you should make falafels

uh i'm not trolling you or anything. just looking for some inspiration :)

A hole is a hole, I'd tap that

Whatever it is, it's not going to age well, but for now, definitely

Anyway not a vegan because I'm too lazy to do it right, but I fully support veganism and I have a lot of respect for those who can pull it off successfully

messes with endocrine system. thought this was common knowledge?

and i fuck with my endocrine system enough as it is lol.

i should do falafel! only tried once and they kinda fell apart but i should work on that. thanks so much!

Eat stuff like kimchi. Buy it premade or else you are culturally appropriating Korean culture.

I'm not sure any of that is proven.

cockmeat sandwich

you know this is also a wonderful idea. bought some jars planning to play around with fermentation but still need lids and such. anyone here ferment?

very little in the field of nutrition is "proven", but there's evidence suggesting it's harmful and that's enough for me

tih.sagepub.com/content/14/1-2/223.short

oh yum my favorite lol

soy is fine, eat your tofu

you can't make me!!

i'll stick to tempeh thx

Vegans are retarded.

more like vegans are awesome. what's your issue with us? :(

poo poo pee pee doo doo

Maddox told them hating vegans makes them special

Eat your poo poo

oh makes sense i guess.

that's sad :(

She is a sociopath. Is there a correlation between Veganism and sociopathy?

She doesn't exist.

Yes.

>carnists will go through this much trouble to invent a fake identity because of their uncontrollable hate for people with values
Why not get a hobby?

The thing is, vegans are ridiculous enough in real life that you don't need to make up a story about a fictional vegan.

do tell. i'm a pretty reasonable person desu

Hey OP, ignore the cockbandits in this thread, keep doing your thing.

I'm a vegan as well and what really helped me was researching and diving into cooking Indian, Thai, and Vietnamese dishes, a lot of which are vegan anyway or can be easily made so. Curries, falafel, etc etc. Great stuff.

Vegan Meatbread. Made with Real Vegans.
Jokes aside, don't bring that shit to ck, vegans are tremondous faggots and no one likes them or wants them around.
>Nature: hey, guys, I made you in such a way that you can eat almost anything and have to eat a bit of every major food group to survive.
>History: Guys, you have eaten meat through all of me and it's good for you!
>Vegans: Hurr Durr Nature and History are wrong and immoral, we'regoing to stop eating meat and replace it with artificial vitamins and shit, so that our children die if we breastfeed them or become retards even if we don't.
I have nothing against vegeterians who can be great guys and can actually eat dishes with some meat in them when there's nothing else available and not be cunts about it. If someone can't eat meat for medical reasons, I will not be a cunt and make something they can eat for them, but not for retarded vegan faggots who don't eat meat because in their headcannon it's immoral or some other retarded shit.

>I EAT MEAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE
enjoy ur cancer

>having this big of a problem over nothing
get help

vegan mac & "cheese"

1 butternut squash
1 small head of cauliflower
2-4 cups of vegetable broth
pasta of choice (something short with a high surface to volume ratio)
some margarine or vegetable oil (any will do but evoo is suboptimal as you want to saute things)
a small white or yellow onion
2-5 cloves of garlic depending on taste
some herbs/spices to your taste (paprika, oregano, basil, thyme, marjoram, nutmeg are all more or less 'traditional' and proven)
salt and black pepper

-heat oven to 375F, cut squash in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds. roast on a lightly oiled baking sheet...shell up (alternately, remove skin, roughly chop squash and roast under aluminum foil) until soft, about 45 minutes.
-let squash cool a bit and then scoop it out of the shell if you didn't previously remove that. be careful, it's hot.
-roughly chop cauliflower, heat broth on stove and add cauliflower (ideally just covered by broth) simmer, uncovered and stirred regularly, 10-15 minutes (until tender).
-dice onion and mince garlic,
-saute onion for about 8 minutes on medium low (add a couple dashes of salt in the first minute, stir regularly)
-add garlic and chosen herbs/spices to onion and saute for another 40 seconds or so...stir constantly
-add onion/garlic/herbs/spices to cauliflower (let it simmer a bit if you want, that's fine)
-add squash and let that all simmer together for a couple minutes
-get your pasta boiling and pre(re)-heat your oven to 375F
-blend the cauliflower/squash/onion/garlic/herb/spice mix. taste for salt and pepper....if you want more of an herb or spice now is the time to add it and adjust your flavors
-when you pasta is very al dente drain most of water and mix with the squash/cauliflower sauce in an appropriately sized baking dish
-bake for around 20 to 30 minutes, until browned on top

You may have to play around with the thickness of your sauce before mixing everything and baking depending on preferences.

Obviously, you can spruce this up with other veg.
Add some red bell pepper, spinach or other greens to the sauce as it simmers.
Use some carrots alongside the cauliflower.
Sliced tomatoes on top when you put the dish in the oven.
Cook the hell out of some beans and mash 'em into the sauce, sure thing.

Go for it.