Show us your kitchen, Veeky Forums

Show us your kitchen, Veeky Forums.

Did you mean to leave the picture on the fridge unedited, OP?

you have no counterspace
user love yourself and move somwhere better

>15+ tins of canned meat
>boxes of cake mix
>multiple containers of betty crocker frosting

disgusting

cannuck moran.

>whip it
>whip it good

I laughed.

hey look, its the summerfags that haven't seen this exact same post with this exact same pic every month for the past 10 months

I'm not a summerfag, but I only started coming to Veeky Forums the last few days. Not sure why I didn't start sooner.

I'm not a summerfag, I just started branching out from the board that is the real reason Veeky Forums exists.

ive lurked here for over a year and never seen this

+1 points to you though for wasting more of your life than me

>every post is a repost

Why does reverse search not show old threads then, winterfag?

>tins of canned meat

Last time I did I was either called a richfag or accused of being a neet living with mom and dad.

The fact that you post a picture of your bomb shelter looking kitchen every other month is honestly one of the strangest things on Veeky Forums.

You get rid of the ash tray and make the shelves look like a grocery store, but still take a pic with a sink full of dishes. I don't even know who the autist is at this point.

>I was...called a richfag

You poor baby.

OP i appreciate you starting these threads and don't mind seeing your cozy kitchen. Can you let us see what's inside your fridge?

Too comfy for a 3rd world like me
9/10

Lewd.

I have had the same reaction. It is unfortunate. I can't help that I am wicked successful.

Pic related... it is not my kitchen but it is sort of similar. mine has nicer appliances and more "breakfast bar" seating. if i posted actual pictures people would just talk shit anyway so i don't care.

Flyover: The Kitchen

Where are your fresh fruits and veggies? Your loaves of fresh bread? Your hanging salami and peppers? Get gud desu senpai

Kind of pretty, but less than functionally optimal for someone all about baking/cooking. Also looks like a bitch to clean, but that's another story.

Yeah, mine actually has a double convection oven setup, and instead of the huge fucking retarded wolf range, i have the same 5 burner that alton brown used on good eats 10 years ago (my kitchen is about 10 years old) and this leaves more cabinet storage underneath because its one of those slim cook top units.

Mine actually has shit Jennair appliances since It'll be converted to a bar once the other part is built, and I still don't get a break.

I live on the ocean, this is good enough for me.

The gulf of mexico does no count, flyover.

What makes you think it's the Atlantic? Do you live in California?

Gulf* lel

Probably so; they're usually pretentious assholes.

>Gulf
>Cali magnet

why are you on this godforsaken website if you don't want to talk shit. It is literally the only reason to come here

Here is my kitchen. It's huge, but there isn't a lot of unbroken prep space, and the cabinets and drawers are set up weird. Next tax refund I am going to have a custom island built so I can cook with the kiddo and have a little more storage. I only hope I can find a comparable granite.
There is a pantry to the right of the fridge, but the shelving needs to be redone.

Australians aren't welcome.

nice try

just admit it, you goofed

kek

I would, but no.

not him but I recognize the kitchen at the very least

not like it matters for the thread

yet another thread derailed by a pointless argument

looks like mine -espresso machine +rice cooker

>yet another thread derailed by a̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶g̶u̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ my shitposting

FTFY.

It's not the same picture. . .just the same kitchen

nice pic on the fridge fucking loser

lets get this shit back on topic

>water cooler

Why?

your little table is cute

OP confirmed for Baba Booey