Eggs▪

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Guilty-free, aka not eating them at all

I'm vegan

raw with soysauce and natto on rice. scrambled is the second preference, followed by over easy.

Hatched, raised to maturity, and fried according to the secret recipe devised by good ol' Colonel Sanders.

With a tortilla, or left over rice or baked into a potato if its a day off

even on the shitternet you fucking subhuman sacks of shit have to make it known. you could've walked away, you could've minded your own business, but that inner voice couldn't be contained, thus making it public at any given opportunity...
>thesepeople.jpg

On a morning where I've got plenty of time to cook and cleanup after, poached and plopped on top of a nice big plate of hash. When I'm in more of a hurry, fried and laid out on top of a piece of toast spread with avocado or leftover beans/sauteed peppers and onions/mushrooms.

Tell me more about this hash

Hard-boiled. Throw them in a sandwich bag, add in some Goya seasoning, and I'm good to go.

>even on the internet
Don't you mean only on the internet? In real life you only find out about it when they're served something they don't want to eat.

my experience so far has been anytime there's food involved or at a bar, before anything being served.

>eggs in the morning

WOAH

WOAH

HANG ON FOR A SECOND

WOAHHHH. CHECK OUT

THIS FUCKING

LITERAL

NONMETAPHORICAL

FAGGOT

CHECK OUT

THIS SHIT EATING

BURGER LOVING

COCK MUNCHING

MOTHERFUCKER

EGGS

FUCKING EGGS LOL

WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF SPERMATOZOA

A FUCKING WASTE OF OXYGEN IF YOU ASK ME

IN THE MORNING

ONLY 'GO'ZA

ONLY HARDCORE

to

I make mine out of leftover corned beef, braised beef/pork, or duck legs. Big mountain of onion cooked way down, little bit of grated garlic cooked just long enough for fragrance, mild peppers if they're handy and I'm in the mood. Seasoned with black pepper, cayenne, maybe thyme. Chopped red potatoes are my ideal because they hold together so well but if mealier potatoes are all that's leftover you just gotta make do. Whole fingerlings can work real well too. Always use fat from the meat if there's enough to cook down all the veg. Once everything is well integrated I settle it all down in one layer and leave it until it crisps up a bit on the bottom. If I'm using duck legs I'll peel the skin off and fry it crisp before I do the rest of the hash and crumble it over the top for serving. Adds a nice chicharon-esque flavor to a whole serving with just a little pinch.

and with this post we have confirmation that the 'go 'za meme is officially dead

I like a fried egg, with a bit of bubble and squeak, beans and tost, white pudding and a few rashers of bacon, top it all off with brown sauce.

In the afternoon.

>classic thesepeople.jpg

I take them scrambled, made with a bit of butter. They should look exactly like in your pic, OP. Except for the chives. My nearest grocery store doesn't have them and I'm too much of a lazy shit to go anywhere else.

>flyover cuckolds this desperate

gyoza forever

Er... poached, actually.

I like my scrambled eggs fully fucking cooked not that snotty runny mess of 'muh properly fluffy scrambled aigs"

>nobody has said "fertilized" yet

maybe we are safe from the fit memes

Fertilised;)

over easy (pic related)

sometimes ill add a baked potato on the side

I like my morning eggs like I like my women:

Salty and in the kitchen.

Poached, but for omelettes and stuff I use 1:2 real egg to egg whites

But that's a 1990s-woman-in-her-early-30s meme.

>Scrambled eggs
>Finger salt
>Pepper
>Tabasco
>Chives

>Hard boiled
>Cut in half
>Add mayonnaise on top
>Devour

Sometimes simply
>Bacon, tomato and fried egg sandwich

Dippy soldiers sonpai.

That or soft scrambled.

Broken on the floor.

Fertilized

i make an omelette every morning

I'd like them sucked dry, please

>4 slices of bread
>toast those fuckers. Add buttuttutter
>Crack 4-6 eggs asshole. Throw thems on grillerd
>Cook those eggerds sunny side or over-easy depending on how frisky feeling
>eggs almost done. Run buttered toast under HOT water for a second per slice. Get'em a bit soggy.
>lay toast on plate. Egg'er done--lay them atop the soggy toast.
>Crisscross cut until a bunch of cubed up shit.
>Throw a bit of unmelted butter in the mix
>My Grandma called them 'messy eggs' and they are still fucking delicious to this day

fertilized yer mum's eggs last nite m8

Over easy

>finally getting to the point where you don't break the yolk

>Run buttered toast under HOT water for a second per slice.
no thanx jethro...your gamma was a dumb ass nigger

>I'm a shut in that has no social experience

Anytime I've had someone bring up they are a vegan/vegetarian it was not in the context of eating food. These people trick themselves into eating like this when the motion that it makes them better than others and to keep their will power going they need to reinforce this idea by "winning" conversations saying they are vegan

The only dead thing here is your sex life f

I love eggs and will eat an egg almost any way, but preferably sunny side or poached on a piece of buttered whole grain toast.

Unlike pic related, I'll usually just leave the toast whole with the egg sitting on top, and cut it with my fork like a savage.

This is the most British sounding thing I've ever read.

Good job buddy.

Incorrect. You will do as I say lest you lookin' to get fucked?

In my mouth.

2 soft-boiled or over-easy with 2 pieces of multigrain toast

basically my breakfast every morning because it's fast as fuck and fills me up

>Scrambled egg with either dill or chives
>Low heat-medium low always as to not overcook
>Toasted onion bagel
>Spread herb cream cheese
>Add smoked salmon
>Fresh dill
>Red onion
>Put scrambled egg on top

If I don't have any of that, I'll just do the scrambled eggs with sauteed cherry tomatoes/asparagus/mushrooms, sausage or bacon, and toast.

And of course pour tons and tons of ketchup and ranch sauce all over it while eating microwaves left over double roni pizza

In a box with a fox. In a house with a mouse. Honestly I'm not picky.

>having breakfast

I don't like my eggs in the morning but i like my 2am drunk eggs to be cheesy

with clogged arteries

Just reading the words "waffle house" gives me diarrhea.

Thanks.

How do they get away with this

I am big fan of fried eggs over hash. Pic related, was my b fast this mornin

I love Waffle House.

How do you cook your eggs, what's your technique?

Thanks for sharing now fuck off.

It's Japan, nobody gives a fuck there.

came here to basically post this.

a good portable food that you can pull out during a business meeting or while youre at the mall.

Fried in butter, I fold the eggwhites over the top so the yolk inside is nice and runny. It's basically eating fried poached eggs.

I don't like eggs.

I'd actually prefer the vegan over the likes of you

mixed with chorizo and on a tortilla
ideally with some cheese and avocado
breakfast tacos are life

Soft boiled with some herb salt.

Sunny side-up with a runny yolk that i can slobber into bread.

Are you autistic

with extra heart disease

2 eggs, fried, yolks broken and cooked all the way through with salt and creole seasoning. Toast and whatever meat I have available.

Benedict, over medium, soft boiled, scotch, scrambled, or fried.

I like my eggs like I like my women: splattered across the ceiling.

This is the picture of mental illness, friends.

F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

Scrambled and overcooked to a crispy texture.

over

Seconded.

Benedict ftw

What's everyone's thoughts on other types of eggs?
Having a goose egg once in a blue moon instead of a chicken egg is a nice treat that I'd recommend. Expensive as fuck though.

I tried free range chicken eggs once. Tasted no better, cost twice as much and the yolk had some sort of additive to make it bright yellow instead of the standard yellow of a normal yolk.

Never again

YESSssss...

Oh goddamnit. HAM? Wheres the SALMON!

Been really liking the easy over lately.

>that thin foamy hollandaise
>that hunk of ham
Not the beat example desk

Your thinking of eggs florentine, named after the city of Florence, Italy because of its salmon rich rivers.

>pocket eggs
>good at meetings

>that hunk of ham

The ham is the only thing that separates Eggs Benny from being a buttery egg McMuffin. If you go to a good restaurant they will always cut the ham thick. It is the way that Hemmingway ordered it.

Traditionally if you order the dish at brunch for two, your date will either receive a portion of thin cut ham on hers, or else be offered eggs florentine.

I did not know that...

I guessed that when i ordered "salmon eggs benedict" from Cafe Ruge (UK) that this was the real name for it.

Incorrect.
Stop spouting shit.

It's a good description. I'm sure your server will be perfectly happy with you ordering it that way.

Rude

I love eggs, and will eat them pretty much in any form, except hard scrambled. Dry, hard scrambled eggs taste like shit and have the texture of rubber.

Don't be this naive.
Eggs Florentine are made with spinach, not salmon. You're getting duped, son.

most of the times i've ordered a salmon benedict it's been called eggs 'royale'

>natto

I don't really like eggs.

In a carton in the fridge

scrambled dry

tell us man, i need to perfect my egg skills

Sunny side up on top of steak

I don't cook much but I recently tried the way gordon ramsay makes scrambled eggs in his video and they turned out good but there's always some cooked egg residue on the bottom of the pot. What causes this? Is it due to not stirring the bottom enough or what?

If it's not non-stick, and you aren't cooking in way too much fat, something is going to stick.