Orange juice thread

What kind of OJ do you like Veeky Forums? Do you like pulp?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/truth-about-orange-juice-concentrate-not-concentrate-juices-only-minimally-better-soda-268915
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pulp is god tier

Light pulp is pretty good desu

My uncle gives me oranges straight off his trees. Last of the season in May.

Orange Juice is for

1. Children
2. Americans

>Orange Juice is Americans
I prefer Tang; it's for Astronauts

Surely only freshly squeezed is acceptable?

medicaldaily.com/truth-about-orange-juice-concentrate-not-concentrate-juices-only-minimally-better-soda-268915

How much does it cost where you live? In the local supermarket it's 3.50 euros for a litre for me (Paris)

Orange Juice is the best beverage that exists.

Former I presume?

OJ has too much sugar and is too sweet. I like soda water mixed with a bit of orange juice with ice and a few splashes of lemon juice.
Pulp is shit if I wanted fruit leftovers in my drink I'd have a smoothie.

no pulp

freshly squeezed is just sugar water as well

fuck off frog your opinion doesn't matter

lots of pulp but for me its a delicacy in america since children don't like it and they're 90% of demand. I enjoy several recipes with it. I have added lemon, which is good, some espresso ( about 1 part espresso to 5 parts oj, very good, never with lemon of course). Soda or tonic water added gives it a kick, and it never hurts to add a mint leaf.
I think next i will try simmering OJ to get the pure orange juice extract, and then i might use it as seasoning on coffee, like espresso and oj but reversed where the oj is concentrated and the coffee is normal

I usually put lacroix in any juice, there's too much God damn sugar. If you do two parts juice and one part water the flavor of most juices is completely unaffected.

With pulp and I press the juice myself. Top tier.

>drinking liquid sugar
Enjoy your metabolic syndrome.

this, also the pulp has the fiber and it's good for your guts

The amount of fibre in pulp is negligible compared to the amount of fructose you consume per glass. It's so much healthier to just eat actual fruit.

i like 100% OJ

No pulp OJ is the most disgusting shit ever devised, and anyone who drinks it should just end themselves.

High pulp is good, and fresh squeezed is obviously the best.

Fuck, my grandmother used to make it from the trees she had. I don't even know if any of the trees are even still alive.

>my grandmother used to make it from the trees she had
Most people make it with Oranges.

thanks dad

my nigga

I prefer mine with a splash of cranberry juice and a shit load of vodka.

No pulp, of course. I'm not a savage.

>Implying straight fructose isn't something your body needs in moderation. Implying the vitamin C isn't an overwhelming pro to any con you can think of regarding oranges.

Get fucked you scurvy bitch.

Fructose is horrendously overabundant in US groceries, and most people actually consume more vitamin C than is needed in a balanced diet.
Orange juice is 100% redundant.

>Full pulp

I'm not satisfied unless I can chew my orange juice.

Fresh, with pulp. I've also started drinking mandarin juice, since I discovered 8 trees in the wildlife preserve next to my house. OJ is still better, but MJ ain't bad.

There is more Vitamin C in Broccoli.

Fruit Juice is just as bad for you as drinking a coke.

>Pissed off by getting so little juice from my fruit
>Buy a bench hydraulic press from work
>Switch out plates for steel mesh ring
>Can now press fruit into dry disks
>Only get about 25% more juice
I love OJ, but it takes so many oranges to make.

The stores I go to have an 'added pulp' variety, where they presumably take the pulp they removed from the no pulp stuff, and put it in.

It's AMAZING

You elitist teenagers are too much. It's OJ for Christ sake. Veeky Forums is becoming a pseudo intellectual shithole.

Pulp, I like a whole lot of pulp.

Doesn't that also squeeze out the oils?

That's why all the trees are dead. She ground them all up to make juice.