Not having it blue

>not having it blue

What is wrong with you?

I like my steak warm

t. Cuck

lelele meem words xD
fuck off

t. Assblasted Cuck

The magic of it is that every one of these posts is a unique poster who just decided to contribute such.

Veeky Forums is the new /b/

blue is illegal is some parts of the states. i went camping in new hampshire and they flat out refused to prepare my steak like this.

>tfw had to settle with medium rare pleb shit

i've been to the most highclass steakhouses in my state and when i ask for blue rare they look at me like im an idiot

If you want raw meat at least get something nice like kobe beef

Every single person I know that enjoys its blue is a pretentious manchild who feels the need to interject their self perceived manliness into every thing they enjoy or do. The same type of people, who think salads are for women.

Pretty much this. I mean, I'm sure some people out there do enjoy blue rare steaks, but not many. All the ones I've known to eat blue steaks are high-intensity fedora tippers and are take eating a steak like some sort of quasi-religious manhood ritual.

Looks great OP, now make me a bone-in 1 1/2 inch ribeye, and get a good sear on the outside.

>blue
>steak is still pink

My face when I hate steak blue or even rare
My face when I absolutely hate scotch
My face when I hate wearing suits/dress shirt/tie

My face whenever I meat up w/ friends for dinner after work and I order blue filet mignon, w/ chivas regal scotch and show up in a suit (w/ cufflinks)....when everyone else at work wears shorts and flipoffs.

I love being that pretentious dickhead. I have no idea why these faggots like me.

do they like you?

Honestly yes it seems, this is both for my coworkers and my "friends" in IRL.

By "friends", I mean that a good 20 people like me and many of them refer to me as their best friend, when if they died in front of me, I wouldn't care at all.

Both friends and coworkers constantly want me to hangout with them and such and not once in my life have I ever asked someone to hang out with me....mostly because I hate people.

With that said, it's easier to just blend in w/ the crowd and adopt behaviors that people expect.

>mostly because I hate people.

Let me clarify, I don't hate people....I find human interaction completely boring and waste of time...yes, I'm aware this sounds edgy as fuck

>I find human interaction completely boring and waste of time

Wow, I keep coming off more autismo

Last clarification: I'm very selfish and only care about talking with other people when it pertains to my hobbies (e.g. cooking, hence coming to Veeky Forums)

I like mine not moving

nice blog, user

>if they died in front of me, I wouldn't care at all.

I bet you order chicken tenders when you go to restaurants alone. And think vegetables are gross, amiright? You're most likely also obese.

Because I like the fat melted into the meat

>I bet you order chicken tenders when you go to restaurants alone. And think vegetables are gross, amiright? You're most likely also obese.

I cook very healthy and don't touch fried food or processed food. I go to the grocery store daily and only cook with fresh vegetables and typically lower fat meats (e.g. Salmon, Chicken, other fishes)

My BMI is 28 and I'm overweight. I blew out my knees training for an IronMan Triathlon a few years ago and never properly healed. Now I'm a borderline fat ass because it depressed me so much that I chose to turn into an alcoholic.

>My BMI is 28
God damn I'm like 18 BMI. Cut down on the meats and carbs or something and fill up on veggies.

Oh. Am I the only one who just likes how it tastes?

Jack is that you?

Looks overcooked OP.

>2016
>not having at least 3 prion diseases
Fucking flyovers

I don't think this would taste bad, but I think it would taste better if it was medium rare

>blue
>is clearly pink

Rawfags literally have brain damage

stop fucking posting no one cares

I would rather eat cooked meat, raw meat is disgusting

is that fucking pork or did you manage to find the shittiest beef on the planet ?

You can lose the attitude kiddo, else I'm gonna box them fucking ears.