What's for supper, Veeky Forums?

What's for supper, Veeky Forums?

Your GF has shit fucking taste in TV shows. Get rid of her

Unless that shit was your idea... Then kill yourself

What show is it?

Qi.

What the fuck is wrong with QI?

Fuck yourself. QI is great up to season G.

>wedding ring

But seriously, at the risk of wading in shitty picture nitpicking, looks super gross

Nice poverty stereo

why in the fuck do you have on fury pants and pretending to set out an extra plate like someone gives a shit about you?

>wedding ring

it's just part of your sick fury custume.

>pretending to set out an extra plate like someone gives a shit about you?
then who was phone?

Just some leftover pork. Tomorrow's going to be a treat though, had an idea for a dish I wanted to try--purple cabbage soup under some pesto pasta. The idea is supposed to be that the soup, almost used as a demi glace in this particular use, will pair well with the pesto sauce and be both vibrant in color and flavor. Pasta will be a simple tagliatelle. Also get to use my new immersion blender which came with a food processor add-on of sorts. Can't wait to use it.

i made some cheesecake and i have abunch of leftover whipped cream, i have some eggs, lemon, sugar, pasta, butter, a chicken tigh, flour, a can of tuna and a can of mushooms
is there anyhting i can make with this?. I can probably get shitty cheese and maybe a can of tomato because everything is closed

sahur ended a few hours ago no pics

Air.
I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.
I'm so hungry.

Gallantine stuffed with Italian sausage, sundried tomato, feta, spinach, gruyere, and spices. Was really good. Would do it again. Made gravy from the drippings. I prefer eating it with a drizzle of warm 1:1 apple cider vinegar to honey.

you people are horrible excuses for human beings.
you're mere demons in human flesh.
but rest assured, for every wicked word you shall answer at the resurrection of the dead.

Dylan?

those pizza slices are cute as shit, but those margarine breads look really povo and gross

I had lentil and various vegetables soup with strained soured cream (lencseleves) for lunch.

I'm gonna cook a vegetable paella tonight, though.
No, I am not vegetarian, the soup had bacon grease as the cooking fat.

Dem carbs

Post pics of your wife's tits