Who do you trust more when buying pizza delivery...

Who do you trust more when buying pizza delivery, the run down Pizza Hut tended by depressed teenagers or the local place full of smelly immigrants?

Why trust either? This is Veeky Forums, I make my own.

smelly immigrants. It's more likely to be family and with an incentive to not fuck up.

the local place full of hipsters because they seem to know what theyre doing, almost too much.

>hipster pizza
so $30 for an "organic" 8" pizza with sriracha sauce?

My local pizza places are staffed by upstanding white citizens so I'm going with them.

Immigrants obviously. NYC here probably privileged in this regard

Immigrants for sure. Pizza Hutt dough comes out cake-like, their sauce to cheese ratio is off, and their pizza is way too thick in general. That thin crust option they added a few heads ago is shit-tier. Pizza Hutt worst chain.

Ive gotten food poisoning for both
then again the shitty immigrant place I go to Ive gone to for the past 10 years and theyve only almost killed me once

I live in New England and there's been a place run by Greeks nearby ever since I was born. They do that weird New England pizza thing greasy and delicious. Their gyros are pretty good too.

Pizza Hut always Pizza Hut. Also order those garlic butter flavorstick things.

I trust the local place.

I go to the Kosher place. They figure few goy will buy from them so they make sure to do a good job for their fellow chosen.

Oven wasn't hot enough

Delivery- depressed teenagers
Takeout- smelly immigrants

ive always wondered about this.

the teens can be controlled by a manager but the immigrants cant help it... and they might be depressed too.

but anyhow, the thought just flies away when i picture the pizza coming.

Pizza hut

You when the pizza arrives, you fat shit.

I buy frozen :3

>kosher
Enjoy not having any meat on your pizza

The truth of this hurts

>implying im fat
>implying im not skinny af
>implying i have pizza every couple of days
>implying america

>implying implications

The local place of course.

Chain pizza, no thanks

fuck off

Papa John™ of course, he knows how to make a good pizza, you should check his pizzas out sometime fellow users.