SCRATCH IT, SNIFF IT

SCRATCH IT, SNIFF IT...

why not remove all but two of the buns

if you're gonna be a fast food faggot at least do it right

fuck off and die

Audit it

Works pretty well

Go Ken!
Veeky Forums's favorite food reviewer keeps getting better!

Fuck off tax evading criminal scum.

story?

The dude writes off literally everything he does on his taxes as a business expense.

>I pay more tax than i should because I'm stupid.

whats the deal with all these people eating fast food in their cars? like why do people watch this shit?

Not an argument

Learn the difference between avoiding and evading you dumb shit.

Which is perfectly legal.
What's your point, you clearly live without sin?

He's a Canadian Citizen, he can claim back all the tax he pays in the USA, legally he's doing the right thing.

He's like the Carl the Cuck of the food reviewing world.
And Joey is the Aids Skrillex.

I don't like Ken either but there are much better arguments you could make for why you don't like someone than "dude he doesn't pay the government enough money"

In my eyes eating fast food in your car is not a legitimate profession. He also takes donations from his fans and writes off other peoples money.

FUCKING KEN

So who's worse? Jack or Ken? Never watched Ken's videos, but Jack... holy fuck.

>turns his nose up at Dominos, Pizza Hut, etc.

>proceeds to dump tomato sauce on English muffins

Ken is a functional human being who has a fully formed mind. He's able to convey at least a bit of charisma and seems to enjoy his life. Personally, I find him annoying as fuck, but that's all he really is, an annoying person with a food-related Youtube channel.

Jack on the other hand....Jack is something else. He's pretty much literally goddamn retarded. Like one of the dumbest human beings you could ever come across outside of a classroom for retarded kids. Plus he has absolutely zero self-awareness...just none whatsoever. Combined with his retardation it makes him one of the most incredibly hilarious and rage-inducing people on Youtube.

They're both fucked beyond belief, but Jack is worse by some margin.

At least Jack doesn't shill himself on Google Maps

when's Joey going to an hero?

he's hit 100k and thinks he's some conissuer. literally does no challenges or funny (pathetic) videos.

instead it's boring ass mundane copy pasta reviews on shit food. the more subs he gets the more he tries to act professional, it's hilarious in an absurd way.

this is really strange

As annoying as the goofy food review meme is I've got to say it's pretty great to watch when I'm on a diet. He isn't a disgusting blob like the other reviewers I've seen.

What food should I post him? I'll even add a shout-out to Veeky Forums :^)

No, but hes a complete faggot with a gay son.
He tries too hard to be young.
Ken wants a twink to bang in a sex swing like the poz leather daddy he is.

Edible underwear, strawberry lube, a carrot.