Is Krispy kreme still in business? I heard they were on the way out

Is Krispy kreme still in business? I heard they were on the way out.

That subtle vag reference. I'd love to fuck H.

that picture would be one hell of a three way.

I would love to be clinton's monica lewinsky. I'm hoping the whole reason she got into politics on her own was to one day get head in the oval office to get back at bill.

the one krispy kreme near me closed a few years ago. I hope for america's sake they are on the way out.

this is not a food or cooking related post.

Fuck off back to another board, I don't want this politics bait coming here.

delete your account

How do you expect to buy doughnuts when you only make 78% of what a man makes? He can buy 22% more doughnuts than you. That's like if you could buy a doughnut with the hole filled.

i'm not a woman and I have enough family money that I am retired at 23. I have been to one of hillary's benefit dinners. It was uncomfortable and the food was pretty good. definitely wasn't worth the 2 grand I paid to be there, but I wasnt' there for the food,.

hey its me ur family

That is one of the lewdest pics I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

Abort thread.

its also not true

not italian nintendo characters, but ok.

>equal work

CGM has done nothing but absolute shit since she broke out, and only has a career because she's still floating by on her 15 minutes as the cute little girl from Kick Ass.

Also, not Veeky Forums.

debate this on /pol or /b, not here.

it is/was true across the board if you skew the statistics and don't account for jobs held separately by the two genders.

it's not true for chefs. they pretty much all are way underpaid regardless of their gender.

there isn't any debate going on here, I simply stated a fact and there is nothing more to talk about.
You can read about it yourself in the US department of labor statistics. Women who work the same hours at the same job as men on average actually earn more than their male counterparts.

if someone wants to argue it they are just shitposting

Half of their time working is spent gossiping or going to the bathroom. Why should I pay a cunt to run her god damn mouth and take selfies in the bathroom.

Nice flapjacks.

Nope. Building a new one right down the road from my parents place. Last one I visited was in Scranton pa about 10 years ago with the glass walls so you could see the process. I'll have to stop by next time I visit if it's finished.

Is this image supposed to be a representation for loose vagina and tight vagina?

this is a discussion for another board. there is an ongoing debate about the validity of that claim (in ) within the context of a greater debate on income/gender inequality that doesn't belong on Veeky Forums. go to another board to talk about this issue (and don't try to argue with me personally because I generally agree with you on that specific point).

Hillary is missing a fingertip, so I assume this image was manipulated to make us think so.

not a vag reference, its their buttholes. chloe has the knowing smile and an inviting tight bunghole. hillary is communicating that hers has the expereince along with her husband who has helped shape her policies

That's actually how much money her last movie made