Post something you cooked recently

Post something you cooked recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=ahWooNfQ_C8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OI fat fingers, why is all the GD food touching the other food?

Woah it does have huge fingers, is that gout or something?

Didn't want to soil more plates.

made a tri-tip in the green egg.

>laziness
>no portion control

how the fuck do you think your fingers got so fat?

If you insist on making an issue of this...
Look closer, those aren't fingers, they're palms. I don't really have any real fingers due to a birth deformity.

That is so much food though. How fat is your body?

1 chicken thigh, half a cup of rice, salad, and fat free yogurt. Probably 500 calories.

Keng no mai from about a month ago.

naw, there is clearly cheese on that salad and oily skin on the fatty chicken thigh it's at least a thousand.

Denial.

that's bullshit, how do you hold cooking instruments without what are clearly fat fingers.

Naan/corn tortilla hybrid made the same day.

My palms are still creased.

Other side.

WTF does that even mean, how about MSpaint drawing for clarification. also, how are you "palming" the keyboard to type?

spicy lamb shanks with mashed potatoes and broccolini

An actual meal, take tips from this guy fatty fingers.

Starting a thread in order to garner compliments, OP?

6/10
Would eat the meat and lick the lemon.

Pair of smoked chickens from last week.

Beetroot fried rice with egg from the same day.

Is that a whole chicken? I never understood how people could eat the bones of an entire chicken. Wouldn't you choke?

Dictation software. Smartphones are a wonderful invention.
Can't paint on mobile. You can still palm things without using your fingers, especially with two hands.
Now quit it and post food.

>sadness in a picture

It's two whole chickens, one atop the other.

I still very confused with your palm faggotry, is there any way you might be able to construct a working model....for science?

Criticism, critiques, comments, bantz, and to see what other people are making

i think it looks delicious and decidedly unsad

Entremet I made today for my coworkers

Almond joconde, rose petal confit, matcha macaron crumble, blackcurrant Bavarian cream, almond shortbread

>what do fat chicks bring to work in a desprate attempt for friendship.

It looks like an American southern lady's church hat.

cool donut senpai

Nah ahe

You did not fucking make this

And I only say that because I'm entirely ignorant of most of the words you used to describe it. I like almonds, though, so I think I'd like almond shortbread.

[spoiler]chicken parmesan[/spoiler]

do you mean cheezie tendies and sketti?

I'm a dude

Thanks, that's what I was going for. It's made with almond flour because I have a coworker with (trigger warning) celiac disease

Why do you think that?

I do not

>I'm a dude

not after making that.

Homemade 'go 'za

I haven't done much cooking recently, because it's been too fucking hot. But, we got a break from the heat today, so I'm about to go outside and grill some sausages, marinated flap steak, and corn; then I also have some creole style potato salad and vinegar based cucumber salad I made. And, key lime pie for dessert.

Might you be the guy that posted some really beautiful pastries/desserts about a month ago? If so, I remember because I was in awe. You've got skill, Breh.

IDK whether you really made that or not, since there's no other proof, BUT, I'd still eat the everloving fuck out of that, whether you're a faggot or a fat chick, who fucking cares. MAKE ME ONE.

Guess what fruit is inside.
And say what you think of it I guess.

I'm gonna guess Cranberry

nope try again
Hint: there is more than one type but only 2

Prunes

nope
3 more guesses and then I'm calling it

appears to be blueberries, I'd almost say currants but the fruits are too large

either way, looks bretty gud, kinda like scones but in a bundt cake pan

Lol

it does look like blueberries since they turn purple when cooked. if it's supposed to be tricky, i'd guess salal berry

looks good, a little icing and some tea and i'd be set

Is that your version of an MRE?

Only on Veeky Forums will a thread about food turn into an attack on some random stranger because their "fat" hands are in the picture. Seriously, fuck off. I am not even fat, in fact I lift 3-4 times a week and eat healthy yet there is absolutely no reason to make such a huge issue of this. If you don't have anything nice to say to him, don't say anything at all. You're all shitty losers in real life.

OPs gf? rofl

That was over an hour ago, relax fatty fingers.

Yes I am OPs gf and you know what? I love him. His heart is just as big as his appetite and there isn't a man in the world I'd rather snuggle up to :^)

That's McFatty McFingers to you, pal.

>Not fat
>LOL U R FAT

Autism at its finest.

Right. I'm an eight foot tall Mongolian prince. Whatever you say on the Internet is truth chubby digits. You must be very obese to have fat building up in your fingers.

>You're fat because I say you are

Ha, nice try to deflect the real fatass here. You're clearly obese. Only obese people could hate themselves so much.

Blueberries is right, the larger fruit you see is black cherries. And it is very good with tea.

It's a blueberry, black cherry orange zest cake. It's not "citrus-y" it's just got a hint of it in there to complement the fruit

goin hiking are we?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Bacon, leek and mushroom pasta dish with a hint of green onions.
Rocket at the side

Looks delicious. You'll make a wonderful hubby.

picture of some leftovers before nuking them, sorry for shit quality.

>garlic roasted redskin potatoes
>chicken with some herb marinade
>garlic roasted broccoli
>some instant cheese sauce
>meme rooster sauce

I would, but I ate it

i want that corn

Are those two whole chickens? I never understood how people could eat the bones of two entire chickens. Wouldn't you choke?

Oh goodness it's adorable.

I'm doing keto right now and I made this
youtube.com/watch?v=ahWooNfQ_C8
but with turkey mince and I used onion and garlic powder instead of onion
also I didn't have any mushrooms

nice and healthy

oh, it was extremely moreish so I'm having it again tomorrow

It shouldn't work... and it doesn't work. The sweetness of the dried fruit contrasts terribly with the disgusting taste of everything else you put in it. It's the sort of flavour that makes you want to go shoot yourself directly into the face. I would throw it up but I fear seeing it again might force me to set myself on fire and jump in front of a train in Tibet where I've moved to get as far away as possible from your horrible, horrible """"""""cake.""""""""

azn breakfast
brown rice, hardboiled eggs, bacon, soy sauce and a little black pepper

taught a m8 how to make their favourite weeb side, it was... interesting

we did 36 in one pan, grilled on each side and then steamed covered which isnt very authentic but their stove fucking sucks and i wanted the dough to actually cook through

>dried fruit

lol

Lamb vindaloo with mint sauce

Baked earl grey macarons, they weren't perfect but still pretty tasty.

Tri tip.

is that baby puke on bear scat?

Rosemary chicken with polenta and baby broccoli

Made it for dinner last night, turned out delicious

Thanks homie I think I'm the one you're talking about. Here's another less recent one - piƱa colada inspired buche: roasted pineapple mousse, coconut biscuit, rum & coconut mascarpone cream, toasted coconut crumble, milk chocolate & passionfruit cremeux

Green tea, elderflower, and rose macarons

Raspberry and strawberry tartelette

Red velvet inspired mousse dessert - dark chocolate mousse, coffee and chocolate biscuit, vanilla bean & pistachio parfait

Almond praline bonbons

Just finished eating this.

Some asparagus in the back too.

when did you first realize your abnormally small cock and balls would never satify a woman and turn to baking the gayest dishes known to man?

not three days ago was there a thread about how cancerous this board is in which someone made a post talking about this crap. he literally said something about not getting away with posting quality OC because people will shit on you for having the wrong size hands or a dirty stove or something. hilarious

last thing i cooked was this shortbread i think. been staying in hotels since so haven't had a chance to cook myself anything

crazy bloom effect on the chocolate that dripped off the side