Rate my food

Rate my food

that looks fucking disgusting, and based on the name of the picture it sounds fucking disgusting.

thai food is the second worst food after indian food. japanese comes in a close third.

burned and dry looking. this is why women get hit.

It wasn't dry, it was medium-rare. But the sides were a bit burned, yeah, but my partner likes that

Looks good. I'm not a big fan of wet noodle dishes, but I would eat that ramen. Your bison steak could use a better sear though. Looks like either the heat was too high or the steak curled up, the edges are a bit burned with a big pale spot on the top.

Sit down and eat your tendies, Billy.

"sides" look fine. those little potatos don't look burned. I'm talking about that big charred ring around the edge of the steak that makes me think the entire thing is dry because it's bison.

at least tendies are cooked and not smothered in some shitty curry peanut coconut sauce.

Yeah you're right. Luckily he really liked it! It tasted very good nonetheless

It was a soup I made using bokchoy, coconut, lemongrass, stock, the works No peanuts in sight

I was referring to asian food in general, not specificallyy your bowl of shit.

And last, a mushroom/beef/beer stew pie.

Your mom eats shit for breakfast, straight from the source

I rate it 4 ducks out of 5 bicycles.

You're so white and suburban its blinding

damn right. white and proud to be it.

>thinking calling someone white is an insult

haha, you made me laugh a bit.

Just let the tendie muncher rage, he'll tire out quickly

took you three times to get that right. it's ok, sanjay, I have plenty of stamina.

Yeah, I'm a bit tired myself.

So, no personal accomplishments to be proud of then. Got it.

I'm 23 and retired. I am the ultimate example of "white privilege" and I'm proud of that.

Did I just start a fucking /pol/ thread

u darned up,my man

that's what you get for posting asian food.

I'll post your mom next time

at least it won't be racially suggestive.

are you going to tell the story about how you paid 2k to get a glimpse at Hilery's snaggle puss?

haha you remember that. maybe I should give myself a name then.

to answer your question, no.

It shouldn't work... and it doesn't work. The creaminess of the coconut milk contrasts terribly with the disgusting taste of everything else you put in it. It pairs poorly with the ramen noodles and chicken. It's the sort of flavour that makes you want to go shoot yourself directly into the face. I would throw it up but I fear seeing it again might force me to set myself on fire and jump in front of a train in Tibet where I've moved to get as far away as possible from your horrible, horrible """"Thai"""" """""""""""ramen."""""""""""

It's the nicest thing I've ever tasted and I ain't even lying. This sweet nectar stirs within me like the spirit of Dionysus himself who revels with his saucy nymphs as the flavour consumes me with zesty burn.

Simply put, it defenestrates my taste receptors out into a field of beefity/bisony, potato-y goodness.

Looks nice, maybe some chili to finish?

looks dank but

>gravy to the left side of plate
-1 presentation, wipe w/napkin next time you present trash

Gibe story pls.

Those chicken chunks are too big.

That steak is burnt.

Too greasy senpai.

Undercooked bud, hope you like ecoli.

Too much sugar jesus.

Not enough syrup jesus.

> Not 'go style.

Putting a sauce on your bbq.

Looks good.

It's probably a rookie cook out of their depth trying to 'sear the juices into the meat' like a retard.

When shitskins get uppity you gotta keep them in check.

where can I find your blog you fucking dicksucker

i don't see why you're making that inference, there are other reasons to sear.

nah i was just stressing around because i had a lot to make m8

It's food/10

>being a picky eater
>still probably thinks his taste is superior to most others

Every time.

damnnn mary beth threw down in the kitchen