White people =/= beans??????

Often, stormfags refer to my people as beaners.

And white people seem to get autistic about beans being put in chili.

.....Do white people really not eat beans?

Most of y'all are white. I need to know about your experiences and opinions of beans are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krPhj39Tp30
youtube.com/results?search_query=food wishes beans
cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/10312-drunken-beans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=krPhj39Tp30

i like beans
they have that beany taste
what are some good bean recipes

The kind of people who talk like that mostly eat canned and microwaved food

People who eat shitfood are indeed disproportionately white, but it's not fair to say all whites eat shitfood

For example many Mexicans are white

It's ok my fellow beanbro, I'm Asian so I have a hardon for soy, red, and mung beans.

I'm allergic to most beans that aren't variants of the common bean. like chickpeas/garbanzos and peanuts.

my dad and his mother both get really bad gas when they eat something with beans in it, and it's gotten worse as they have gotten older. I don't personally have that happen, but I think it's pretty common for my fellow white people.

youtube.com/results?search_query=food wishes beans

Frank & beans are a staple in white American diets.

Baked beans are the foundation of a truly great English breakfast.

>For example many Mexicans are white
>t. amerindio chilango, guerrero del norte

I'm white, I love all kinds of beans. Green, pinto, kidney, navy, lima, you name it. And fuck yeah I put beans in chili, along with corn, onions, and diced tomatoes. More flavor, more texture, more protein. Texans just can't stop jerking each off over 'muh beefs".

I grew up with french Canadian grandparents loading baked beans onto crepes with butter on them.

I'm white and I eat beans. I like all kinds, they all have different flavors and textures that taste good with different things. Just tell stormfags that vikings grew beans. They did.

>but I think it's pretty common for my fellow white people.
Mainly because white people don't eat beans regularly. Once I started cooking beans more I got more gas, but after a couple weeks it went away and I had no gas at all after eating beans. Your digestive bacteria need time to adjust.

It is mysterious to me because among all the things for Anglo Texans and Tejanos to disagree vehemently on, it is beans in chili.
Personally, I lean towards bean inclusion, because there is no way that the original San Antonio recipes omitted beans, when that would have been an easy and cheap way to bulk out the meal, but most people are all about MUH CHUCKWAGON BLOCKS.

>what are baked beans

Disgusting candy-flavored beans in syrup

In the Western world eating beans for protein was associated with two things: poverty and winter storehouse dishes. On the latter front many Western countries still have beloved pork and beans dishes like cassoulet, fabada, feijoada, red beans and rice and baked beans. But as people in the West grew wealthier they got their protein from meat. Beans became more of a vegetable side dish, so you see green beans (haricots verts) favored because they're more of a vegetable than a protein or starch. Even so the French and English retain a fondness for garden peas in season, and the Italians still love fresh fava beans.

But the cultural memory of HAVING to eat beans lingers. If your forefathers had to survive on beans, fatback and cornmeal and suddenly you have a steady supply of meat and fresh veg you might shy away from the beans. Because to this day poor people eat them out of necessity.

Whitey here, of Scandanavian descent. Living in US now.

I love beans. One of my favorite dishes to make is "Charro Beans". Takes 5 hours but is totally worth it. I also love Tex-mex style refried beans. Baked beans. Red beans & rice. Hoppin John. Basically anytime you get some beans together with a smoked pork product (ideally country ham) & some good stock magic happens.

Chili? I know this is sacrilege to some, but I do put beans in my chili.

Not all are sweet

He's probably only ever had the shit out of a can.

Not even all canned ones are sweet either. He's just special ed

we don't eat anything except butter beans

Old cowboys used to eat exclusively beans when they were on trail though...meat was expensive and didn't preserve as well as a sack of beans (unless it was jerky)

only the poor ones do, and most white people aren't poor

Beans on shitty white bread with supermarket cheddar is literally our national dish

>.....Do white people really not eat beans?

No. Beanstew is a common thing here.

white people mustve invented beenie weenie...

I'm white as fuck and I eat beans almost everyday for them vegetarian gainz.

I like them in most Mexican food dishes where they belong, ie; burritos, along side chicken and rice, that kind of thing. I'm not a fan of beans in my chili because of the way i eat my chili.
I do tostadas smeared with refried beans, then ladle the chili on top. No need for beans in that situation, same if i want to put my chili on a burger or hotdog. If i'm just gonna eat it with a spoon then yeah i'll add beans.

Mmm that's some good looking chili.

I'm white and I love beans. Most people do, regardless of race.

I have no idea why people call Mexicans beaners. It's one of those nonsensical racist things, like when people say black people like fried chicken. Everyone loves chicken and everyone loves beans, but, for some unknown reason, the foods are associated with racial stereotypes.

There's no tomatoes in that it's not chili

In my experience, white people prefer black-eyed, limas, and baked beans while Mexicans stick to black and red beans.

First of all where are you from ?

I'm from Italy and I love beans. If you're from the USA stop arguing about food with your fellow countrymen

I'm a poor white person and I make refried beans, hummus, bbq baked beans, and chili all the time. They're cheap and tasty.

In fact, last month probably half my meals were burritos because I was figuring out how to make tortillas.

Arguments about food are the safest discussions we can have in the USA. Every other topic of debate has a chance of offending someone. Food is typically safe.

>y'all

outnproud Latinx Chican@ wymX blue haired transX PoCX otherkin neurXtypical SJW detected

yes, white people eat beans, stupid. baked beans were invented by us. You people didn't even eat beans until the Europeans brought them to the americas and taught you how to grow them.

>latinx

TRIGGERED

DON'T RAPE MY LANGUAGE AND MAKE IT SOUND LIKE A RARE JUNGLE CAT, LIBERALS

You raped so many Italian dishes... I'm offended by your version of pizza and by those maccheroni and cheese thing

Love em.' And I'll probably get flamed for this but I put black beans in my chili. Also, drunken beans eaten with a Mexican spoon (tortilla) are probably one of the more divine peasant meals ever

Recipe: cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/10312-drunken-beans

Meat was virtually free for a cowboy: get out your rifle and shoot an animal, which often times was an injured cow.

This is just frijoles estilo mexicano with beer added.

I'm Korean though

Mexico has blondes, they just tend to be wealthy and less likely to migrate for low wage jobs

I eat hundreds of pounds of pinto beans a year. I make a real nice veggie bean chili with them. And I sweeten it with aspartame (works great, try it).

>Mexico has blondes

those are just american immigrents.

>I need to know

Baked beans... from a tin.

You do realize Mexico was colonized by Spaniards and briefly by the French, right? Or are you just chromosomally challenged?

Also, Mexico saw a large share of Irish who were invited to purchase parts of its colonies, and who fled south when the war for Texas independence started.

And then tons of Germans fled to Mexico during the Civil War, as well, as German Lutherans were pro-abolition, but anti-war.

Austria ruled Mexico for a minute, too. And recent immigrants have included Lebanese and Indian.