What's a good recipe for tacos with chicken?

What's a good recipe for tacos with chicken?

Make your own tortillas
Pan fry chicken in butter and season with cumin
Top with Refried beans, cilantro, cheese, Greek yogurt, avocado and lime juice

>get motivated
>go outside
>hit up TB drive thru
>order
>return to basement

/thread

Look up chicken tinga

>hurr durr what do with taco chicken

You're too stupid to live, OP. This is like asking for a recipe for salad.

I'm not American.

I take boneless chicken thighs, season them up well, and grill them. Get some good tortillas, chop some red onion, chop up your grilled chicken into taco sized pieces, sprinkle some cheese of your choice, salsa of your choosing along with the red onion and maybe a little cilantro. Simple, and bomb as fuck.

What if I don't have a basement?

get a pack of this achiote stuff. I use half usually for marinades. break it up and mix it with some orange juice and a little oil.
a little garlic powder and onion powder. pinch of oregano and some pepper. marinate the chicken in this mixture.

how do you prepare caesars salad?

Easy peasy. In a large Dutch oven brown some boneless skinless chicken thighs. Remove. Sauté some onions in the same pot. Add some chopped tomatoes, garlic, cumin, and minced chilies in adobo + a couple of spoons of adobo sauce. Deglaze with chix stock and/or beer. Place chicken back in, simmer for ~.5 hr or until tender. Remove & shred with two forks. Place sauce in blender, blend. Combine the two and reheat. Corn tortillas, cilantro and queso fresco, fresh lime.

after a while they look like this.

*chipotles in adobo

heat your grill...lol

Cook the chicken.

Chicken tacos

/thread

Also forgot: pinch of cinnamon & brown sugar.

Hey, Tejano here!

If you aren't American, you may have a little difficulty.

That being said, we can do something

What you are probably asking for is chicken fajita, which isn't really fajita, since that's a cut of beef, but instead refers to a preparation style and context.

The first step of any good chicken fajita is going to be to MARINATE THE FUCK OUT OF IT. Lemon or any other method works well.

First of all, the best thing to do is use breast. Chicken fajita should be made with white meat.

Spices like are acceptable, but not 100% necessary. also the chicken he made looks like fucking buffalo chicken. Picture included is what chicken fajita should look like.

The traditional seasoning is:

lemon, with 1 part garlic powder, 1 part cumin, 1/2 part salt, around 1/2 part red bell pepper powder(or a spicy paprika or cayenne or anything that is milt heat) to taste. Most people also put in a bit of meat tenderizer, like papaya, if that's your thing.

Once you've let the chicken marinate for 1-4 hours, you're ready to take it out, separate it from the bone, and cut into strips. Picture related.

Get a grill(or a pan, if you don't have a grill), and coat with really high smoke point oil and start heating it. While you do that, cut onions and bell peppers and tomatoes into strips(or eighths in the case of tomatoes, and go light on those, if you don't want to color your creation), and cook over moderate to high temperature until the chicken loses its pink. Cook to an appropriate level of char, but for god's sake, don't let the pan get so hot that the oil smokes, or it's going to taste awful.
I'll leave you to find out where to purchase tortillas, or you can just make them. It isn't difficult.

>op requests chicken taco method
>Tejano posts fijitas
You can literally buy that shit at any carnaceria you dolt. Texans.

>chicken taco recipe
>texas recommends
>fajitas

go figure...

>put the fajita into the tortilla

DONE.

What kind of asshole doesn't put fajitas into a tortilla at the end?

God, fuckin' white people, need a manual.