"I don't actually cook" tier

"I don't actually cook" tier

good thread

Is that magnetic or just really fucking dangerous?

That honing rod is.a.wustof which is plea tier but better than that qvc knife next.to it

I don't agree with putting the knives facing downwards, but that's just personal preference. The only thing I find wrong is that they're facing to the right, but maybe the person who took the pic is left handed.

What are you even trying to say, OP?

If your knife set wasn't given to you by a family members and constitutes a bunch of mismatched pieces that have lasted decades of use and abuse by everyone including a childhood you, you a faggot hipster who should probably kill yourself

That's interesting. I put my knives on the magnetic block up and facing to the left. I just tried turning them to face to the right and didn't really notice an issue. But pointing down was awkward as fuck. I think that may be a height thing. My block is over shoulder height.

Huh?

My block is also pretty high up, but it just seems more natural to grab them when they're rightside up.

Having the blade facing the direction you reach for them just seems stupid in any situation, but I also often cook drunk, so it's even more of an unnecessary hazard.

>tfw i can't have magnetic strip because of dogs and cats will kill themselves

i put them in the drawer with slots for each of them. magnet looks so nice tho

I don't get it

>blades facing down

>put all my knives blade pointing down on a magnetic block above my stove
>suddenly an earthquake or solar flare or fucking magnets or etc and it's raining knives

I'll stick with a knife block or just a shallow drawer

I don't know who is dumber, you or me for responding. Yes its fucking magnetic are you retarded?

>Wood. Magnetic.

>all this "i dont get it" replies

almost all of Veeky Forums has autism. You can tell because they hate original content and more importantly, you have to overly explain EVERYTHING to them just like in their animes.
Im not even going to explain the joke. I hate you fucking people.

>OP gets booty-bothered because he gets called out on his shit thread: the thread

What the fuck is up with the knife on the right?

If you have to explain a joke, it might not be a good joke. I can tell you're embarrassed, but don't worry. It'll be okay.

It looks like we've actually found the person who doesn't cook. I'm honestly surprised.

im the OP what is the joke?

I dont understand why people don't get this thread. The Veeky Forums related joke is obvious.

>mfw i'm the OP and i don't even know what the joke is

It can also mean you're dumb as a post

that's because you have sense, only an idiot would place the knife blade facing down.

We all have that one friend that won't shut the fuck up about how he's going to buy a ricecooker and then ends up using it maybe three times a year

Magnetic strip on the wood
Dumb neckbeard

You've never used a rounded knife before? I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet.
I bet you don't even know what a Dough-Puller Stick is!

he's talking about the one that's shaped like some kind of fish or whale or something.

>letting your dogs and cats up on the counter

Do you live in a barn