Wendy's is better than Five Guys

Wendy's is better than Five Guys
Fight me co/ck/s

>3 thick delicious patties same fresh never frozen 6-7$ including tax

>FGs 1 fucking thin shitty patty 8-9$ 2 thin patties 11$

Fuck outta here 5guys

OH fucking shit OP....are you gonna take that kinda disrespect from the ginger whore?

Nigga, you only got TWO mother fucking slices of cheese on three patties. they shorted your ass....get up in there and rampage for a refund.

Wendy's is pretty much the tastiest patty around. everything else is pretty gross.

Some days I get a double stack from Wendy's and a Whopper Jr from BK and swap the meats out, it's basically the perfect fast food hamburger

>Eating an American meme disaster

Why the fuck to filthy americucks eat shity cooked beef on stale bread with fake processed """""cheese"""""

If you're so proud of stealing and ruining others peoples cultures than maybe you should learn how to fucking cook

Pretty damn sure there was a 3rd slice of cheese on the very bottom patty
FGs patties are so thin and small for the price I don't give a fuck about stacking it with toppings
It's supposed to be about the fucking meat

Vivid much cm bjkv

>Pretty damn sure there was a 3rd slice of cheese on the very bottom patty

bull fucking shit, everyone knows the cheese goes on top of the patty which clearly isn't there, those fucking jews ripped you off, now go do something aobut it.

No jews lose

WAT?

That's the Baconator
Dood I got Dave's hot and juicy triple

>they don't add red onion to their wendy's burgers

What the fuck is Five Guys

OH, right like a franchise is going to change their classic cheese stacking order just cuz your faggot ass shows up....get over it they jewed you.

what you don't remember last night?

IM AUSTRALIAN SO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT FIVE GUYS IS. WE HAVE A WENDYS HERE BUT ITS DIFFERANT. THEY SELL HOT DOGS HOT CHIPS DONUTS CHURROS ICE CREAM ICE CREAM CAKES SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM SORBET THICK SHAKES MILK SHAKES SMOOTHIES SLUSHIES ICED COFFEE HOT COFFEE ICED CHOCOLATE THEY ARE NOT BAD

Enjoyed 5 Guys today (nyuk, nyuk). Their fry game on fleek, yo.
Sauteed onions and mushrooms, and them thick-ass pickles.

Wendy is a cheap $5 ho for a reason. Get that 5 Guys gangbang on, son!

I'm glad someone else appreciates Wendy's burgers.

has that guy got a ponytail?

From the thumbnail, I thought you posted a picture of garbage.

AUSSIE

AUSSIE

AUSSIE

Tbh with you familia
5G always tasted like a tryhard fancy overprice McDonalds to me and the patties are thin and shitty and they hide that by smashing the bun toppings
Then when you go eat it toppings explofde everywhere itsgsay

Wendy's ump

wendy's burgers are fine

everything else is shit

Wendy's chicken nuggets taste like real chicken, unlike McD's and BK. The others brands are disgusting.

Mmmm...

I completely agree. All of my friends freak out about five guys but their burgers have no flavor and always crumble apart when I eat them. I think they just like it for the fry meme.

I started to srsly think about it
I'm going to be paying 10$ + tax just for and double bacon cheese burger
With 2 really small thin parties load it with subpar toppings a shitty bun that falls apart the moment u open the wrapper

I walked the fuck out and walked into Wendy's to get a triple
3 Decent sized thick tasty all beef always fresh never frozen patties
Toasted bun cheese that's actually fucking melted
Still only fucking 3$ less but ugetso much more BEEF for the money and it actually FILLs u up

>Dave's hot and juicy triple

fucking waht

my intestines disagree with you heavily OP