Bubbles

F

Bobbles

Blubbles

>Blossom, commander and the leader
>Bubbles, she is the fear and screaming
>Buttercup, she is the toughest fighter
>Powerpuffs save the day

Still looks better than the new cartoon.

DUDE

DUDE TWEET LMAO

>you will never be in fifth grade again
>it will never be book day again and you will never enter the cute mobile library van with the awesome game informer mags you could buy for .20
>you will never run out of the library van and run to the ice cream man parked right next to him
>you will never order a tmnt ice cream bar again, saving the gumball eyes for last so that you could blow bubbles in front of girls so they think your cool
>tfw mommy will never pick you up again, happy to see you, asking how your day at school was

Fond memories

He read game magazines, ate children's ice cream, and was all about his mums at age 12 fucking hell.We were all wacking it n playing with airsoft, paintball guns and knifes at that age ur a fucking bender mate..

In 4th and 5th grade the teachers set up two dates every week for this to happen, I don't see a problem. Looking back on it I had a lot of fun on those days so I'm content.

Also shit I don't care I'm a complete mamas boi I take absolutely no shame in that.

He had a mum
Haha I was an orphan cunt
I bet ur a complete pussy

>his parents didn't love him enough to stay alive or be in his life
Kek

Sure man, maybe seek some counseling for your hostility, ahmed.

>not buying the spongebob and jimmy neutron ones

>Who dwells in the deepest dark pits of the sea?
>Spongebob Squarepants!
>Who lives in my nightmares, torturing me?
>S̷͠͞p̀͝͡on̸̛͘ǵ̨͏ebó̢b ͞͡S̢͏q̵̶̛u͟a̵͝҉ŗ̕͘è͝p̨á͘nt̡ś!̛

>12 in 5th grade
Nope

The Elder Sponge. He comes to consume us.

>tfw no more Sonic popsicles

I turned 12 in 5th grade, though it was towards the end of the school year and I came from a state that starts school a year later.