Costco pizza

Well, I finally got the chance to try Costco pizza.

Not bad. Not bad at all. Yeah, I could get a better slice in NYC for $2, but this stuff is good on its own merit. Thick layer of real (if somewhat salty) cheese, competent crust and sauce. Better than a slice of Little Caesars or that Marketside stuff from Wal-Mart.

If I had a Costco membership I'm sure I'd be getting a whole pizza of this once a month or so.

looks like Marn's leg

>real cheese
Try again retard.

See that browning on the top? You don't get that with fake cheese. Retard.

i get that reference

You can't get real cheese in the USA, retard.

Costco food court is the GOAT
We have a dog and a soda for a buck fiddy
and those turkey provolone sandwiches are good too

>real cheese
*pasteurized milk product

>cheese in the us is fake

this is one of the dumbest fake arguments on Veeky Forums I've ever seen. you can do better than this

This board gets a lot better when you filter out the /pol/ meme images like

Cheesy pizza is okay, sometimes I have craves for it
Pepperoni, I feel its too greasy, okay flavor but sometimes salty
Hawaiian are best
Some for italian

As for the hotdogs, I feel they have undergone the quality over the years, probably just me

And fuck, how I miss pinacolada shakes

Hi Carl.

costco pizza is mediocre but you get a lot for $10. Much better when reheated in an oven, actually has crispy crust at that point.

That looks burnt, heavy and shitty.
Pic related is my poor person pie of choice.

is it weird they don't have hawaiian style pizza at the costco in hawaii?

No

I always do this

Browning like that is caused by cellulose in the shredded cheese they use.

Good cheese doesn't do that, and people who know pizza view it as a fault. Good cheese can stand very high temps and not brown but still release oil, which is what you want.

Pic related was cooked at 900 degrees, almost twice as hot as OPs pizza.

You are so full of shit. Different cheeses cook differently

>le 'real' pizza meme

I'd take pic related over it tbqh

>I'd take pic related over it tbqh

You say that as if it isn't the best frozen thin crust pizza

I say it specifically because it is the best frozen thin crust pizza

>that browning

>burnt crust
>Leaves arn't shredded
>fork and knife for a finger food
Please, kindly leave with your garbage tier "Pizza"

don't need a membership to get foodcourt.

>real cheese
thought this was like real water

How is life in the flyovers?

strayan here
ate almost an entire costco pizza by myself
my brother and his girlfriend ate a slice each when they were there and brought it home for me and my sister
my sister ate a slice
and then I ate the other 5
good pizza, wish I had a whole one though

>Different cheeses cook differently

They do. Some are wetter and oilier than others and melt differently. Also when cheese is pre-shredded it comes with a dusting of wood fiber to stop it from sticking together. As much as 10% of the cheese can be cellulose. This is why chain pizza cheese browns like it does.

Bonus:

Real deal NY pizza doesn't have a carpet of cheese on it. There are either splotches of melted but not browned cheese (when they use pieces or slices) and sauce, or the cheese and sauce bakes into a kind of orange slurry when they use shredded. It is virtually never browned carpet like in OPs pic.

You also don't let cheese shreds get all over the crust, like in the pic.

>carpet of cheese

This is my problem with the vast majority of American pizza. Too much goddamned cheese, it overtakes everything. Or it does nothing if it's that waxy tasteless low-grade shit.

I can get that kind of browning from cheese I grate, actually.

fuck new york

isnt it crazy

a state full of people who just spout out EYYY CANT U SEE IM WOLKIN ERE??!?! PIECE A PIZZA FAGGEDABOUDIT

like they cant be real human beings no one talks like that and they pretend they give a shit about baseball the most boring sport too

>they pretend they give a shit about baseball the most boring sport too
I had you pegged for a flyover for a second but with that last line you must be from Boston or one of the suburbs, for some reason people from Boston are obsessed with some imaginary rivalry related to baseball and they proudly announce they're white socks fans like they're saying something controversial or interesting

i dont give a shit about baseball PERIOD

im from a real state aka CALIFORNIA enjoy living in caves idiot

Nothing wrong with California as long as it's northern California within an hour of the coast

There's a lot wrong with the rest of California

socal 4 LYFE brah

Here's the best part: You don't need a membership to buy the hot food, pizza's, etc from Costco or Sam's Club.

Yeah, no

the west... is the best....