What are you ordering?

What are you ordering?

I'm ordering you to stand down.

Put your hands behind your back and do not resist.

Cheeseburger with two patties, mayo, lettuce, ex ex raw onions, tomato, pickle, small fries and split a sodie w the partner

Bacon cheeseburger with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, and bbq sauce

I'm going to Wendy's because they make the best fast food burger of the national chains.

Oh Pibe Guys

Fries with a side of mayo and a side of hot sauce.

>Donut

Where the fuck has your qt trap ass been?

Jesus those chips are expensive.

but muh free condiments

You get a fuck load of them though, the regular size is enough for 2 people and they always throw an extra scoop in the bag on top of everything

>bacon cheeseburger
>grilled onions/peppers/mushrooms/jalepenos
>A1 sauce
>large fry
>large chocolate shake

They aren't good fries especially when they tout them as 'cajun fries'. Actual cajun fries should have the actual cajun seasoning with a dusting of corn starch to make the fries crispy after they've been properly dried. Soggy fries suck.

About to take my dad to normie applebees. You dumb niggers want a shot of our perfect family food?

Oh wait, you're all just man children sittin in the basement wishing you could even talk to your father.

kill yourself you useless faggots

>They aren't good fries

This. They're pretty disappointing as fries go.

I used to be quite happy with 5 Guys but I've gone off them; there's a small local place that does some amazing burgers, and 5 Guys can't compete.

Although they're still better than anything like McDonalds or Burger King (which are the two other chains we really get here in Bong)

>Oh wait, you're all just man children sittin in the basement wishing you could even talk to your father.

I live in the attic. Better view.

Get grilled jalapeƱo on ur burger

I'll be sure to post a picture of my margarita and fajita dinner here in a few hours.

Have fun staring out the attic window wishing you werent a sperglord.

Just for you dickhead robots that dont think I'll post a screenshot of my food.... Yeah I will. Just to spite you and make you sad. Drink bleach.

>applebees
This has got to be bait. No one willingly goes to Applebees except the mentally challenged and members of the US Armed Forces on Veterans/Labor Day.

Bacon burger with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, and mustard. Small soda, I'm getting the vanilla coke.

Bacon cheeseburger with mayo, mustard, bbq sauce, grilled onions, and jalapenos, and a regular cajun fries

depends on who's making them. They're generally made to order from blanch. If they're not blanched well, or fried well... disturbed too much while gelatinizing (biggest downfall with 5G). They'd benefit from a second blanch, or a different cooking oil, but the one here has two fry guys who know how to get it done well.

>They're generally made to order from blanch.

I have never once seen 5 Guys drop fries to order.

>split a sodie w the partner
fuck you

depends on how busy they are - I talk to the managers at the one I go to, and they're happy to talk me through whatever (helps them out with secret shop scores). During rushes, all bets are off, but a heaping basket will do three regular orders of fries, and they have to be gone one way or another in five minutes.

Who orders with the app here? legit makes the whole experience way easier.

bacon-cheese, may-o, lettuce, tomats, ketchup! mutard! spicy jalap peps, green peps, a #1 sauce! b-b-q saice! h-saucee! picks! griled onion!

Do a 360, walk into Wendy's across the street and order a Dave's Triple with no lettuce and tomatoes.

>little bacon cheeseburger
>grilled mushrooms and grilled onions
>A1

every damn time

>prefer my burger with just cheese, not bacon
>bacon cheeseburger is only 70c more than cheeseburger

why is this allowed?

A spicy chicken from Wendy's, because I don't live anywhere fucking near a Five Guys.

they don't sell chips at five guys. the menu is right there.

bacon cheeseburger + lettuce pickles tomatoes grilled onions and jalapenos

or if it's in the hotel parking lot and the hotel restaurant is closed, after a day of traveling and you just want to eat anything.

Cheeseburger, mayo, grilled onion, lettuce, grilled mushroom, A1 sauce.

Gonna go get one right now!

Google is a thing, if you can't use it to find a decent restaurant then you honestly don't need to be anywhere near the general public.

Same as always.

Little bacon cheese. All the way, hold the lettuce, easy tomato, extra pickles. Fries and a drink.

I don't get the hate for their fries, as far as I'm concerned they are the best in the business.

two bacon cheese burgers all the way
with raw onions and a1 sauce
two large fries
one large coke
three bacon cheese dogs

Don't you get most toppings for free?
I mean, I can't think of a place that makes you pay for Mayo, Relish, Onion, Lettuce, Pickles, Tomatoes, Ketchup, Mustard, Barbeque, or Hot Sauce

Bacon cheeseburger, mayo, lettuce, pickles, grilled onions, ketchup, mustard
regular fries
regular vanilla milkshake with bacon

Cheeseburger no bun (not an allergy but a preference) wrapped in lettuce an a little mayo with a water.

I love Five Guys.

I like you

some fast food places do.

a place like wendy's charges for tomatoes, on the flip side if the burger comes with tomatoes and you ask for none they take some money off.

Lardass detected

Bacon cheese dog with grilled mushrooms and bbq sauce

is this an old picture? I went to a 5 guys for the first time a month ago and the prices were like 50% higher.

the food was decent but I dont see how anyone can justify paying 10+ bucks for a fastfood-tier meal

Bacon Cheese Burger, Grilled Onion, Grilled Mushrooms, BBQ Sauce

Aw shit i forgot grilled onion on my dog.

>What are you ordering?
a cab to a place that serves food

Little cheese burger with mayo onion pickles lettuce tomato mushrooms mustard/hot sauce, jalapenio peppers, green peppers. Nothing else but water and peanuts.

Five goys isn't that good but it does have one thing they do well and that's let you pile as many vegetables on there as you want.

>tfw you have your cheeseburgers with only ketchup and sometimes bacon (or fried egg on rare occasion)
>tfw you're a hopelessly picky eater
>tfw you've tried lettuce and tomato on a grilled chicken sandwich and thought it detracted from the chicken
>tfw you're gonna die of malnutrition before you're 40

they've since added a 'little' size which is cheaper.

I hope your dad hates you.

I'll have all the toppings and a cup of water.

>Cheeseburger (mayo, onions, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, mustard)
>Cajun fries (regular size)
>Coke (regular size)

Something under $6

I had it for lunch today.
Little Cheeseburger (Mayo, Lettuce, Raw Onion, Tomato, Mustard
Cajun Fries
Coke Zero

I'm literally living on ramen noodles due to being dirt poor, so if you're buying, I'll take four bacon cheeseburgers, a hot dog, a large fry and a large cola.

I've been working at 5 Guys for a few months now, ask me anything

Is it as gross as I think it is?

Why don't you get a real job

Cheeseburger with mayo, tomatoes, mustard and jalapeno's. regular fries and a bottle of water please

as opposed to a fake job? they have jobs at 5 guys.

how annoying is all the yelling
>TWO PATTIES

two bacon cheeseburgers with grilled onions, lettuce, tomatoes, no pickles, ketchup, mayo.
a cheeseburger with ketchup, pickles, mustard, onions
large fries
large coke zero

Last week I had them put all of the toppings on one. It was surprisingly good but messy.

any interesting stories about entitled people and the free peanuts? or people with peanut allergies coming into the restaurant? I always guessed the peanut situation at five guys, combined with the way people are, would make for some potentially interesting stores.