Whenever i see a white person eating sushi, i just mash it all over his/hers plate

whenever i see a white person eating sushi, i just mash it all over his/hers plate

how are you dealing with cultural appropriation in gastronomy, Veeky Forums?

Whenever I see japs eating salmon sushi I shoot them in the face for stealing my culture

Whenever I see a pajeet I turn 360 degrees and walk the other way

That didn't stop you from appropriating Swedish cucksheds.

Kill yourself.

Wtf? You realize that turning 360 degrees means you would end up facing the same way as you started, right???

OP's pic is far more interesting than his bullshit post.

DELETE THIS.

>Cultural appropriation

It's 2016. We live in a global economy with technology that allows us to communicate with anonymous people all over the world (besides best Korea and Russia as of last night). I just accept that our cultural tribes are no longer a possession.

No it means you turn around, r-tard.

Well played newfriend, bet he didn't see that one coming

>That's the joke.

im triggered by that highly sexual image you posted, shitlord. now post me a womyn in a burkha

You just got duped friendo

I'd culturally appropriate my dick all up between that white woman's titties desu senpai.

Reminder: Cultural appropriation is not real, it is a myth perpetuated by racists to cover their racism and disguise it as liberalism.

No you don't.

I embrace it - new flavours, new methods, new fusions.

Without "cultural appropriation", no culture - in terms of gastronomy, scientific advancement, etc. - would be where it is. The world, as it is, relies heavily on cross-cultural connections.

Now keep your fingers away from my food.

>I just accept that our cultural tribes are no longer a possession.

Said the white boi with no culture to possess.

When I see apes using food stamps that I paid for, I tell my cop friends to shoot another one.

>I live in a shithole with only two races
>can I play too?
No, please return to your 'go 'za threads

Said the colored fella who abandoned their culture and is now jealous that white people saved it

Wait, what happened with Russia?

Boobs spilling out...perfer smaller boobs

>i live in a shithole with only 1 race.
Feels great, desusenpaitachi.

faggot

they were banned. refer to /pol/ for more information.

I thought this was a cultural appropriation thread? They're stealing my potato salad

>white people don't have any culture

you don't see it because it is so mainstream. cars to get around? grocery stores? restaurants with a la cart menus? internet? evidence-based medicine? you do realize that most globbal cultural advancements are from white society since we have run the show for the last several hundred years, right?

>Wtf? You realize that turning 360 degrees means you would end up facing the same way as you started, right???
MOONWALK dumbass

>evidence based medicine

you mean insurance based medicine. where the better your insurance is the more unnecessary unrelated tests they run to pimp you for money.

the easiest/most influential example of white culture is capitalism.

When I see black people benefit from refrigeration, I take it from them by force and give them a stick with some ants crawling on it, their traditional delicacy.

>monkey person labels his slave-feed and jungle booty-shakes as "culture"
oh im laffin

no I mean medicinal treatments based on empirical evidence rather than eating a bunch of garlic or sacred herbs recommended by the village elders to treat cancer.

I agree with that last point. money makes the world go around these days.

Whenever I see a non-white using electricity I remind them that since their inferior race didn't discover therefore they have no right using it

>we can cure cancer

better off eating garlic a lot of the time

>"treat cancer"

learn to read english before coming to an english-language website and making an ass of yourself.

Marijuana can cure cancer

yeah we can "treat" a lot of stuff. just give them opiates and run a bunch of useless tests to milk them for all their money while they slowly die.

better off eating garlic and/or buying street heroin

Or most pastries, cheese, sausage, pickled anything, butter, the list could go on...

exactly. that's why I smoke marijuana every day and eat a head of non-gmo garlic and a tablespoon of turmeric every day. it really deactivates my inhibitor enzymes and activates my almond thymus. It's really clean and refreshing.

I dunno about all that but as a cigarette smoker i had to pick up weed smoking to counteract the tobacco

>almond thymus
amygdalae would have been a subtler choice.

keep generalizing. when you get a treatable form of cancer, go ahead and eat a bunch of garlic to make it go away. I heard turmeric and marijuanna also help.

sorry, I haven't taken a basic nutrition class to make me an expert on health food. I'll have to buy someone's book to read up on that.

sure all those things are cool but if you really think about capitalism its a mindset developed by white european merchants that has literally brainwashed billions of people around the world and shapes every waking day of your life and your fundamental existence/purpose in life

>treatable
>nuke your entire body
>make you feel like shit
>give you a bunch of pills to blur your mental faculties
>slowly drain your life savings/retirement while you wither away and die

rather smoke pots and leave my kids some money than live in crippling post chemo pain and die broke

>health food

biology.

Please tell me this is just continued shitposting... please... I need to retain some faith in humanity today.

Nice commento

Sounds like a fun way to get your nose broken user

Or lose a finger.

If it's on my plate, it's fair game.

>Whites invented the Internet
>and every other cool thing ever

yes, it is sarcastic shitposting. I thought that was obvious.

It's hard to tell here sometimes. Memes have become so status quo that I hear Veeky Forums's bullshit spouted factually out in the real world.

1: go back to Tumblr
2: realize you're on Tumblr
3: end your life in which you believe cultural appropriation is a problem.

>mash it all over his/hers plate
he said to himself, as he began to perspire

People sharing food cultures is good, it brings different cultures closer together. It's better than how people used to look down on another culture's food.

It's literally impossible to have "no culture"

shut up you nip dong rat. I could plan a cha-kaiseki menu better than you any day.

nip cuisine is such simplistic drivel that you could be a master chef in its ways by accidentally spilling soy sauce, diluted vodka and fish stock into a skillet full of leftover meat scraps and a spot of oil. put it on a square plate with a maple leaf and you're the goddamn iron chef!

calling the use of Japanese culinary "appropriation" is like calling holding you dick to aim when you pee "innovation" -- it's literally the natural result that happens when youre an alcoholic who has soy sauce, oil and fish stock laying around.

I live comfortably and can drive less than a mile and buy tons of different foods from all over the world. Same with booze. Capitalism is okay with me

i'm asian, do you really think i don't know how to fight? lol.

You just confirmed it

All that waka hiya shit ain't fighting bro

>no culture to possess.
look at all these cultures we possessed...and conquered, raped, destroyed, undermined, enslaved and outright dominated.

we possess and possessed many cultures.

yes.

>my mom paid for me to get a blackbelt in taekwondo when i was 12
>i know how to fight

i would fuck up any one of you in a matter of seconds

Okay, Wang chun.

Whenever I see a nigger, like you, I run.

>serious responses

>activates my almond thymus.

I find it fascinating how angry people get at the idea that modern progressive values are expected of people living in a first world country

>Lying SJWS: Be internet tough guys.

>Honest Based Folk: Eat the evidence.

Dont you dare talk about cultural appropriation, nerd

Pic related

I find it fascinating that people are bewildered at others who hold on to traditions and beliefs they were raised around.

I find it fascinating that you don't understand this isn't /pol/

It doesn't surprise me to hear about a Saudi beating his wife or a Paki setting her daughter on fire or an Amazon jungle man who thinks the earth was created by owls

It is a bit unfortunate that people like this exist in first world countries, and yet, just look at Texas or Oklahoma

It's a failure in our education system

Whenever I see a Christian in a halal butchery, I secretly spit in his meat before serving it.

Da Bibble is da only edumacation I'd be needin' becuz Jesus says to kill all the faggots and protect the little babbies from dem ebil abortion cultists at Planned Perenthood.

Wow, where have you been the past 12 years son?

you think he fell for it but really you fell for it.

What if you're the one falling for it?

I started it.

Wouldn't be the first time somebody had been hoisted with their own petard.

WHY CAN’T I BROWSE A FUCKING WORK SAFE BOARD WITHOUT SOME ASSHAT ALWAYS ADDING A PICTURE OF A CUTE 10/10 GIRL WITH PERFECT BOOBS

WHY THE FUCK
DOES A THREAD ABOUT WEEBFISH

NEED A FUCKING TITTYMONSTER ATTACHED TO IT AS THE OP PICTURE

HOW HARD IS IT TO GOOGLE "SUSHI" AND SAVE AN IMAGE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I find it fascinating that you don't understand this isn't tumblr

i just make my food american.

for example:

damn that looks good.

Triggered

Does no one have any shame any more?

It's not cultural appropriation if you're taking something from a superior culture.

I agree, more white women should get surgery and try to look asian

They can also try being less fat but I hardly see that working since white parents basically tell their kids that they're winners no matter what and working hard is for robot kids with no souls

that looks amazing

Got any more pics of her? I want to lick her nipples...*drools*.

Why is skin shameful to you? Why are you afraid?

If you read between the lines that's essentially the justification they use to take aspects of white culture.

There is nothing wrong with skin, but public decency helps make civilization possible. People who ignore this are uncivilized. Niggers, basically.

not that guy but lechery is annoying

Why

because koranne said women have to cover up in public. this is why facebook bans the female nipple.