tomato
jalapeno
black olive
sour cream
guac
hot sauce

What else goes good on tacos?

Just some 'go 'za for me.

try using shredded cabbage instead of lettuce user, it will change your whole world

>shrimp or pork
>cabbage
>red onion
>lime juice

If you eat anything else inside a folded corn tortilla you are fucking obese

>black olive
kill urself pls

black olives are delicious.

Chicken or fish as the meat, and salsa. Everything else can fuck right off.

>not including steak and cilantro

kill yourself

cilant' 'nion 'adish

but that's a 'rito, not a tac'

Cilantro is an overpowering taste. I've never gotten a single taco that had the right amount, just heaps of it.

Eh basically you need to have a taco that's designed around it. Like, _just_ steak and cilantro lime rice. If you've got the typical taco with beans tomatoes cheese lettuce everything's muddled up and there's nothing strong to complement it.

you should try chipotle then. they get it right.

Hot sauce, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, lettuce.

Actually, just mix cilantro with a larger volume of lettuce and put it on the taco.

>typical taco with beans

Typical?

Where is it typical for beans on tacos? I've certainly never fixed, even, seen, or read of bean tacos.

I made some chicken tinga tacos a couple days ago. I also made some tomatillo salsa to put on them with onion, cilantro and cotija cheese.

They were fucking delicious.

>wanting to eat something that tastes like soap

>having defective tastebuds

>can taste what it actually tastes like
>defective

Purge the mutant, brothers!

>how things taste with defective tastebuds is how they actually taste

>unable to detect flavors
>not defective

ill change your whole world

those are for the extra poor Mexicans. lol one time I was hella hungry and spent the last of my money on beer instead of the two hotdog deal but there happened to a7peso bean taco next door and I had 8pesos, came with cheese and some bomb salsa

actually or the really poor people, I seen them selling 0.50peso pieces of bread. I wish they had that in sf for when I'm hungry but I'll be home soon to cook for myself "hmmm, 9$ sandwich or 3cent roll of bread?"