Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
I think I like it.
It confuses me every time I taste it though.

memes aside, how does it taste different from a normal pepsi?

What memes? And i don't fucking know man.
It's really hard to explain.
Rich, or Bold maybe?
It tastes nothing like a Pepsi.

Also, what's really weird is that it costs $2 even. No change, just $2.

tastes like stronger pepsi
very sharp flavor

What third world hellhole do you live in? Here it's $1.25 plus deposit.

It's quite literally "New Coke". They'll discontinue it and apply the formula to the flagship Pepsi if people end up liking it.

Fucking Shithole, Louisiana

I wanted to try the Ginger one, should I try this one too? I've heard mixed opinions.

I tried the ginger one the other week. $1.50. It was actually pretty nice, to be honest.

I ended up using pouring half in with some whiskey, worked out pretty well. Decent soda.

It tastes warm no matter how cold you serve it. Probably make a great mixer

"Bold spin on an original cola"

What the hell does that even mean? Is it a new take on the original recipe? Aren't all flavors/incarnations of Pepsi just different takes on the original?

fuck this

Marketing

Bunch of fancy words to make stupid people think its special.

it's actually rather tasty...you can taste the kola

what does ginger cola taste like

It tastes like a mix of ginger beer and cane sugar Pepsi with some other spices thrown in. It's actually pretty good.

The ginger one is way better and it's unique. The normal one was like a slightly better normal Pepsi.

I like it, but 1.99..maaaaaan

The ginger one is shit though.

I thought that's what the cans are for

I've had it before along with the ginger cola. Both are really good but holy hell pic related will make you its bitch if you're not used to very spicy sodas.

It's $1.00 at Walmart plus tax where I am. Not too bad considering some of the prices some anons are throwing around in this thread.

Lie Pepsi with black liquorice

I've only see it in one supermarket around me and they have it for 1.99.

If I found it for a dollar I'd stock up on that shit.

If it confuses you then don't drink it, just stick with what you like in the realm of soda. Its all unhealthy good tasting stuff, so why pay more for something you don't like as much?

Tastes like Pepsi throwback, not awful but I'm not a fan of Pepsi.

The ginger cola is pretty good though, pretty close to a ginger beer.

I'm gonna try it. I really fuckin miss these, they had a much bolder flavor than your typical cola.

The ginger variety rocks by the way. Definitely mixes well with rum and whiskey.

dirt.