Vegan food

post good vegan food homemade or restaurants, also any chain recommendations. pic is from mod pizza.

who barfed on that pizza?

vegan tacos from hot for food

Vegan "cheese" sucks
Better create your own recipes instead of re-creating what already exists, you will only end up with plates with identity issues, and they will despise their creator for giving them life

Portobello tacos are gud desu

if I'm lazy or a place offers the fake stuff I'll get it cause I like the taste but if I need something with a creamy texture like most people I just use cashews or tofu blended up. it's mainly about replacing non vegan ingridents with vegan ones so people can have meals they grew up with

I use a mix of tvp and black beans cause mushrooms give me the shits

From the looks of it that's Daiya mozzarella which, beyond a lazy vegans homemade pizza, is unacceptable. This shit is on par with Kraft shredded part skim mozz. Please try harder. This gives vegan cooking a bad rep.

am I the only person that can eat daiya out the bag and enjoy it's taste maybe does that make me a fatty

If pizza could have emotions that would be sad.

Not gunna lie senpai, I used to raid my vegan roommates pantry for handfuls of Daiya cheddar. Strangely addictive. Still shit tier for a good 'za tho

do you have any recommendations for 'za cheeses when I make my own it's gooey, is it suppose to be that way?? I never ate pizza before I went vegan so idk what it's like I've seen it and stuff

vegan chickpea omelette I that takes very omelette like almost!

did you use any Aquafina?

*faba

Wish I could make some good recommendations for you. I'm vegetarian so I just use the real deal. That gooey texture is not typical, nor preferred when you know what the other side is enjoying. Id highly suggest researching making your own nut cheeses, I've had some imitation ricottas and Parmesans that were shockingly good.

>I'm vegetarian so I just use the real deal.
Cheese isn't vegetarian friendly though...

A nice vegan protein snack.

honestly I can't tell if this is real meat or not it looked fake but then use of the word protein threw me off

What lube did you season your egg in?

yeah yeah, so I didn't give up rennet

>3016
>still eats cow vomit

this isn't true...most cheese doesn't use animal rennet. the ones to watch out for are aged cheeses like parmesan, but whole foods carries a veggie friendly version from an italian brand.

>most cheese doesn't use animal rennet.
Pretty much anything good uses it. I'm pretty sure most European cheeses use it. Cheese and dairy in general is the one thing I'll admit Europe does better than America.

>be on reddit
>someone links raw vegan not gross video
>say I'm disappointed by her constant use of refined oils and sugars that are somehow acceptable just because they're the trendy ones
>"omg stfu it's not supposed to be healthy only raw, downboated"
???
What other reason is there for eating raw besides the purported health benefits?

I think eating a "vegan" version of an animal based food is cheating. Veganism is fine, but don't complain that your fake cheese tastes crap

I don't understand why people keep saying it's cheating, it's food that doesn't involve animal products, what's cheating about that

Literally gag me with a spoon

I'm pretty sure you're replying to one of those angsty teens who is too deeply involved in identity politics to understand that different people may choose not to eat certain things for different reasons.

That said, I have yet to taste a non-dairy cheese that wasn't moderately revolting...

Falafel is everything vegan food should be

eating raw is fucking stupid. it's just unnecessary restrictions and we elvolved from cooked starches. it's really just a weird diet thing women do

ok hi op here I like the taste of it so there's no complaining and again it's mainly out of familiarity and being able to have a social life going out to eat while and be vegan which isn't hard at all but still just because someone is vegan means they have to give up things they've eaten for years and years and everyone else around them continues to eat. it's about having the same foods without the ethical concerns if people enjoy vegan nachos I say let people enjoy to need to get butthurt over it