Top sliced hot dog buns

>top sliced hot dog buns

WHY DOES THIS EXIST

WHO DESIRED THIS

Who knows but they should have been this way all along

they are used for lobster rolls. It's called "new england style" and aren't intended for hot dogs.

>not liking toasted top sliced buns slathered in butter

that's right

sometimes they lightly butter the sides and toast them a bit on the grill.

these top buns are also cheaper to produce because they are made from a single loaf cut into portions, rather than hot dog buns which are seperate rolls baked together

top sliced buns are superior to regular hotdog buns.

they don't get cut in half as easily, and you can toast em, which is nice.

Ahhh, the classic 'ew 'gland 't'og. I always grab a few when I'm up in 'ston, they're killer with the 'ster and a bowl of 'lam 'der. That being said, I still think that 'go 't'ogs are the best off them all.

These are common in Quebec.

I have nothing against them.

He didn't mention chicago or pizza. You reply to the wrong person?

I prefer them actually. Don't fall apart easily. I love the top split potato buns.

Also shrimp rolls. I've seen them peddled as coney buns before.

2bh 'gland 'ster'olls are far better than 'go'dogs

These are the best, way studier, much more pleasing to the eye as well. You can throw em on the griddle and get em nice golden brown on either side. I feel bad for people who don't live in new england

the less you ignore it, the less likely it will go away.

What's wrong, you boys prefer 'ew 'ork style 't'ogs? The 'ig 'ple is nicr and all, but it just doesn't compare to Chi-town. You wanna talk about 'pean - style 'sage though, that's a whole nother category. I can dig some legit 'furt 'rauts or 'lish 'basa if that's more your speed.

I want you to know that I love this meme and I'm glad you post it, it makes me laugh and brightens my day

He did so mention Chicago you naughty liar.

Jesus Christ... please stop.

HAHAHAHA XDDDDDD THIS IS GOING RIGHT ON R/Veeky Forums

This post is excellent.

I've also heard the called 'Philadelphia rolls'. I think it was Jacques Pepin.

Stop being alive

>He didn't mention chicago
>I still think that 'go 't'ogs
>'go

>'t'og
lmao

The best thing about this meme is how effectively it triggers the flyovers it's designed to lampoon

what's wrong with you

I thought Philadelphia rolls were more like grinder/hoagie rolls to be used for cheesesteaks and italian pork sandwiches. New England seems to make more sense to me since lobster and other seafood rolls are the local specialty around the coast.