When I hang out with my black friends we eat at Wendy's, when I hang out with my white friends we eat at Taco Bell

When I hang out with my black friends we eat at Wendy's, when I hang out with my white friends we eat at Taco Bell

Why is this so?

Because you're a fat asshole who hangs out with poor people.

/thread

Sure thing faggot

When I hang out with my white friends we either make something or go to a steakhouse. When I hang out with my black friends I'm volunteering at the food pantry (they aren't).

You and all your friends are animated shit piles, sounds like

>having black friends
>having white friends
>having friends at all
>leaving home ever

fucking normie.

Your white friends have shit taste, that's why.

No one with self respect eats at taco bell.

maybe you should try thinking outside the bun sometime. it might help you learn how to do the dew, dude.

Lol this

>When I hang out with my white friends we either make something

What a bunch of sissies, your "white friends" sound like the kind of people me and my white friends kick the shit out of

huh, guess I didn't think of it like that.. guess I'm team #CruzMissile now

we wouldn't associate with your kind if youre kicking the shit out of people. youre either a teenager or pathetic.

plus, I was referring to what we do for food. I don't go hang out with my friends to cook up a big meal.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what you guys do.

When I hang out with my friends, we usually drink and go to buffets.
I tend to hang out with my friends in one big group. I don't only hang out with one race at a time. That's kind of a dick move.

Separate but equal, bro.

buffets? you and I are not of the same socio-economic class and likely would not get along very well.

I don't know any black people and don't intend to go out to find a token one.

Any man who won't get drunk and eat some Chinese food with me is not a man I choose to be friends with either. I wish you luck on your black-friend endeavors, and a hearty farewell.

Bet you wear argyle sweater vests

first post best post

>I don't only hang out with one race at a time. That's kind of a dick move.
Well my white friends and black friends don't get along that great, my white friends are mainly nerds as am I but I don't show it outwardly and we just sit around doing nerd things, meanwhile with my black friends we usually go out and do other things in the city that my white friends probably wouldn't be cool with. It's not so much a racist thing as it just happens to be the type of black people and white people I hang out with are very different

>meanwhile with my black friends we usually go out and do other things in the city that my white friends probably wouldn't be cool with
>we usually go out and do other things in the city
>do other things

the world your looking for is 'crime'

>having black friends

Wendy's is too expensive for black people in my experience.

nah dude I suit up.

>When I hang out with my black friends I'm volunteering at the food pantry (they aren't).

No chill bruh

>you and I are not of the same socio-economic class and likely would not get along very well.

good god why do people like you posture so much
you realize you're on Veeky Forums, right

assuming you're not just flagrantly shitposting, it's pretty silly to talk about your heightened socioeconomic status on the same website with boards dedicated to my little pony and pokemon fetishists