Microwave Feasts

Greetings, Veeky Forums my friends.
I just got a nu microwave.
Apart from popcorn and jacket potatoes, what other meals can I cook in this beast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35mbdGoH2lQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

microwave cookbook user here

i think the real question is what can't you cook in that beast

Thanks mate :) have you ever done a cake in the mike?
I've done scrambled eggs too!

vegetables

I've never made a cake myself, but I've been meaning to try this recipe for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=35mbdGoH2lQ

hotdogs

What is that pizza looking wanna be thing in the microwave?

rice and pasta cook okay because the water they're in boils
you can make a decent creamy pasta or crappy attempt at 'fried' rice
but not a lot else

>tfw work in a fine dining Italian joint and get high end pizza made of imported Italian tomatoes and cheeses, as well as real cut and cured meats for free whenever i want

Also,
>Tfw you post in the wrong thread

'go 'za, obv

The only thing microwaves are decent for is heating up leftovers in a hurry, or steaming something in a hurry IMO.

Americans boil water in it

Wouldn't recommend it though, you'll have hot water in certain spots and room temperature water in others. Of course you can counteract this by making sure you microwave it in a metal pot and let it act as a conducter to heat all of the water from the electricity being used

and what part of ausfailia can i find these "americans" m8?

I eat this shit for breakfeast every morning and make it in the microwave. They are called quesadilla. Take 2 torillas and put cheese in the middle then microwave it for 45 seconds. Walla, you have shitty quesadillas.

What are you talking about?

and here I was thinking that your country being an island full of criminals was a meme

Not everybody is Irish, friendo.

Hope you have good dental insurance.

I don't believe in teeth.

Honest question.... why do britbongs call baked potatoes 'jacket potatoes'? They're not wearing a jacket

this here is a roast/baked potato
a jacket potato is the name for the american style skin on baked then split and slathered in cheese

>walla
probably the most disgusting thing about this post