Missed chains

What chain restaurants do you miss in your town?
Maybe you moved or usually they close down.

Pic related fresh ground their beef daily, sold ostrich burgers, baked all their own buns, had a great condiment bar. Its been over a decade, but I know they won't be back.

Also rallys, tasty fast food burger, great fries, deep fried apple pies, and banana milk shakes, why did you leave me ?

New Fudds opening here in September, over 20 years after the old one closed. A few times a year I'd drive 250 km to the only one left in Canada. Will be nice not needing to do a 5 hour round trip anymore.

based idiocracy, best movie ive ever watched.

Harolds Chicken from when I went to school in Chicago

>tfw when no more $3.40 for a leg, thigh, two pieces of white bread, and fries. All smothered in hot sauce

I just graduated last month too btw so prices are recent

I go to Fuddruckers when I to to TN. I'm a KYfag so none for me close by.

desu the burgers aren't even that great, I just love the setup because I am super anal about my toppings.

I'm so glad somebody else misses this we lost pretty much all of ours in eastern NC after 2008

>tfw no cheeky Nando's in my town
Why even live

The Trump Supremacy will bring the revolution. Enjoy your EXTRA BIG ASS FRIES. NOW WITH MORE MOLECULES!

Schlotzsky's needs to make a comeback.

Whataburger.

We had ONE in central florida and now the only ones are in jacksonville and that's a four hour trip.

I miss the burgers, the fries, pretty much everything. Especially the "god bless america" stickers on the windows while eating, it was so nice.

And the spicy ketchup, unf.

>tfw just had some whataburger for lunch today

Fast food has no god damn right being that delicious.

Still have them in wnc, at least Asheville

I live in melbourne florida and IIRC we still have a small ass whataburger near the big ass walmart.

looked at it on google, says permanently closed

>Live in South Texas
>Surrounded by Whataburger, one every block or two in every town

I still wouldn't darken the door of that shithole.

there's a melbourne in america?

And a Paris, London, and almost every other Eurocentric city name, it's a big fucking country full of unimaginative niggers.

kek

fuddruckers still has the best burgers of anywhere, I don't understand it.

the closest one to me closed down so now I drive 20 mins each way once a week to taste that shit. It's fuckin godly.

Taco John's

Taco bell doesn't have little round tater tots, and their tacos aren't anything in comparison. Come back to Mississippi, Taco John's. We miss you.

Fuck I hated Fudruckers so much. I don't know how you fuck up french fries but they managed.

Howard Johnson

I love you Mister Pepin

Memes aside, I miss the Chicago style pizza and just their regular pepperoni pizza. I dont care that I had to cook it, this was dinner + leftovers for a few days. The nearest one is an hour away, but conveniently in where my college is at, so I might have to pick one up sometime

None this far north.
None within an hour of me.
I miss you, shitty pizza den.

>sold ostrich burgers
they were so good, their bison burgers was goatestest though

the last one around me in western NY was in a rest stop plaza on the thruway.

BITCH I AM FROM THE MUD
I'M BOUT THAT RUCKERS LIKE FUDD
I AM A MISSILE LIKE A SCUD

Cheeseburger in Paradise, I'm a Hawaiian shirted fat guy so of course I miss it.

Also, because this is Veeky Forums, I think there used to be a Fazoli's in my town, but now the nearest one is halfway across the state.

Wait, you mean Fuddruckers and Fudpuckers are two different establishments? Holy shit. Which ripped off which?

bob's big boy

their veal parm was the best

>Go there all the time when I was younger, place was god tier
>Closes down and gets replaced by a fucking Olive Garden

I'd forgotten that this hole in me existed.

ever occur to you that English people may have named some of those places?

>Tfw just moved to North Texas and discovered whataburger
>Tfw true believer now

It's fuckin good m9

What part of unimaginative niggers did you not understand?

These tend to be appended to Dairy Queens now

I worked there over 15 years back, and not trying the ostrich burger was a dumb idea. its my only regret in life.

I held the butcher position and ground and patties the burgers for the day, and cooked burgers on the flat top griddle.

I seen there's a bunch still open. Do they still make the one pound burger still? They would bake a few oversized buns for this big burger.

They had the best corn I've ever eaten, just doused in some syrupy sauce. I still salivate at the thought and it's been 15+ years since I ate it last.

I didn't know that was a real place. I remember it from a Seinfeld episode

Shakey's Pizza. That buffet was GOAT.

>Mojos (broasted potato slices)
>tacos
>pizza
>various other friend goods

Best buffet I've ever had. Shame thats all thats left around here is a golden corral and old country buffet.

First paycheck job I ever had. The best part was having a work shirt with the slogan "It's the wood that makes it good!"

I love that Fuddrucker's has a 1 lb. burger that they are too embarrassed to market until you are in the actual restaurant. The only place they mention it on their website is the nutritional info.

There's one here. I'm in Alaska though

yea saw one passing through Winston Salem last one Ive seen recently but hate that fucking town so wasn't worth it

There's also an Egypt, Texas.

It's a stop light and a gas station.

>moved to a new town a year ago
>no Potbellys sub shop
Why even live lads?

South Texas here too 619

Whataburger is nothing special.

tfw grew up in a small town and have never heard of any of these chains

There's also a Palestine, TX, instead of sand niggers though, it's just actual niggers of all colors.

I used to work here and the fact we didn't have to cook them was so fucking great. it's like subway but pizza. easy as fuck job.

That place was great
but they never let me bring friends

I feel your pain man.I used to live near a friendlys when I was young.I spent a lot of time there with family and friends.It closed down a few years ago and guess what it is now?A fucking Buffalo Wild Wings.
>tried going there with friends
>place is half full
>unnecessarily loud
>so loud you couldn't hear what people who were sitting across from me were saying
>order boneless buffalo wings
>get shitty frozen nuggets with way too thick "buffalo" sauce squirted on them
not even caoted with buffalo, no, but instead squirted like with a bottle of ketchup
>fries were shit
>slow service
ruined my childhood restaurant and just to give people shitty soulless food.Never went back.

We only have Pizza Hut and KFC in my country. We used to have a Subway, but now it's only open on the med school campus because that's where it's profitable. I miss it.

>order boneless buffalo wings

What are you, 12? You have no one to blame but yourself for this.