Which country has top-tier traditional breakfast?

Which country has top-tier traditional breakfast?
I'm a sucker for an "English Breakfast" but Ulster Fry is my favourite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfp7eWDl12c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apart from sugar coated cereal or weet-bix, I can't think of other traditional breakfasts. Even then, beating a fry up will be hard.

Liechtenstein

>full English but with sodabread
I can get behind this. No black pudding though, bit of a shame.

How common is it to be able to get poached eggs in the British Isles?

Irish sausages are shit tier though. Lincolnshire or bust desu senpai

Points for white pudding and potato scones/farl bread though

Hue, Vietnam

This is bun bo hue. Eating here as lunch, but frequently have it as breakfast.

Simple, efficient, dignified.

Step aside plebs.

very, ask for them

>Entire point of breakfast is to get energy
>Better just eat a bunch of bland shit with no calories
No wonder honhons are such irritable dickheads

That is the worst looking croissant I have ever seen, are you from quebec or something?

This is what a croissant should look like

Local jams.
Fresh croissants.
Local fruit.
French coffee.
>bland

>fresh
The croissants look like they came out of one of those pillsbury cans

Also, and I'm saying this as someone who loves French food and French wine and French spirits and French audio gear and French knives and French cookware, but French do not know about coffee and saying "French coffee" is not a compliment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfp7eWDl12c

The coffee bit was a joke. Try Korea or China.

Also, it's a stock photo, not my actual breakfast, holy shit.

america's is pretty damn good. just don't expect to do much for an hour or two after you eat it.

I'm European and I love full American breakfasts. My mom used to make it for me and my brother's birthdays when I was little, picked it up from living in the US for a few years before we were born.
IMO, American cuisine does three things well: breakfast, sandwiches and grilling.

>breakfast, sandwiches, grillin

that's breakfast. lunch and dinner

America wins again faggot

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

fuck I do love croissants and jams, but that one looks like shit

>poached eggs

Wots dis?

Scottish is the best of the British breakfasts.

Tattie scone, lorne and white pudding. I do miss the tomato though.

>A poached egg is an egg that has been cooked by poaching, that is, in simmering liquid

Basically a nicer way to still have a runny yoke than fried eggs. It's a bit of a dick to learn though and I still fuck up 1 in every 10 or so attempts.

yolk*

American breakfast is better obviously.

Egg freshness is very important to poaching. The egg proteins kind of break down and become liquidy after while and they don't poach well.

More important than any other variable I'd say.

>ulster fry

my fucking lad

English>Scottish>American>everything else

I have never heard of eggs that are of poached persuasion. Tell us kind traveller of the seas, what is this poached egg thy speaketh of? We are but simple folk here and your concept is much too advanced for our poor primitive minds to comprehend.

That is clearly made by a muh heritage burgerblob due to clappyfat bacon instead of actual bacon.

Looks tasty as fuck.
Came to post that.

>fucking bread and grapes
This is the saddest breakfast I've ever seen.

How do british people put up with having such inferior bacon? Why not just start buying the American stuff when it is so clearly better, fuck tradition

Fuck off, I was wondering if it was easy to get a full English/variants thereof with poached eggs. I never see pictures of full English breakfasts with anything other than shit-tier fried eggs, so I figured greasy spoons must be like old school diners in that they pretty much only run hotplates.

Wot is dis hot plate magic though speaketh ov? Are dragons involved sir?

Imagine being American, the sheer arrogance of your existence would make god question his hand in your creation.

Poached eggs are too advanced for our island technology I'm afraid.

Please keep in mind that I am not suggesting American style bacon is better because it is American, its simply a tastier cut, Englsh bacon is just a salty slice of ham

You really are the worst sort of people.

Except that the French drink their morning coffee out of a fucking bowl, which they dip their croissants and buttered bread into.

Most people don't know about it because they're ashamed and only do it behind closed doors.

Seriously though, try the American style stuff, you will never go back

That looks vile. So many mistakes

>mom
>grilling
>I'm European
Suspect.

Well obviously I have had belly pork and belly pork is nice, but it isn't bacon and you people are just boring with your arrogant attempts at changing the names for things that have existed centuries before your colony.

It's the arrogance more than the different way of doing things that does it.

Get tae fuck.

This is forbidden magic.

The shitty strips of fat that burgers consume is dreadful, how you sully the name bacon with it is a disgrace. Its the wrong side of the animal for gods sake.

I'm not interested in silly semantic discussions
But keep in mind that modern American english is closer to the historical variats than modern british is

But thats all beside the point, the discussion was about how American bacon tastes better than English bacon regardless how some autistic argument about what you want to call it

Have you never had any? English bacon tastes fine, definitely not bad, but its not real bacon and not nearly as good as the proper american style stuff

>But keep in mind that modern American english is closer to the historical variats than modern british is
Every
Fucking
Time

You people have to be taught this in school for this lie to be so widespread. It simply can't be a meme.

>Chat shit
>Get called out
>God you're so autistic

Yeah get fucked, you scummy yank twat.

Regardless fo whether you want to ignore that fact, its downright silly to say the American way is improper when it is home to most of the world's native english speakers and responsible for making it everpresent in the international media. You guys had your time, now America decides things.

Also, please consider how fucking dumb you people were to not accept American spelling reforms, now your version of the written language is clearly inferior and outdated

I know you think you're being cute but your arrogance, that has been pointed out repeatedly at this point, is just boring.

I was talking about how food tasted and he went on a rant about word usage. Thats autism

Well that's another thread ruined by American shitposting.

Clappyfats are retards, ignore them.

Americans aren't the ones who got mad that other people use words slightly differently than they do

No you started to shitpost to try and ruin yet another thread is is par for the course with Americans.

Stop shitposting dude, lets talk about bacon, not about how you don't like that bacon is called bacon

Every time an American talks I am in awe, your stupidity is matched only by your sheer arrogance.

please explain what part of that post was 'stupid' and incorrect

>Talk about bacon
>Callpyblob starts talking about belly pork for no reason and then starts the usual shitposting about language and other such nonsense
>Call the obese globule of shit out on it
>Starts flailing the lipid membranes that pass for his arms and somehow manage to post his visual diarrhoea to the world to meet ridicule
>Starts getting mad
>Hurr ur autism

Americans are such tragic beings.

Put toast in toaster, eat water until bubbles start appearing in bottom, turn down to simmer, make gentle vortex, crack in egg and cover pan with lid, turn on toaster, when toast is done butter, open lid and get out egg dry on paper towel put on toast. Salt to taste. Perfect eggs every time.

Yeah I suppose I only have myself to blame for taking his bait.

the thread is explicitly about breakfast food of various countries. Surely bacon whether the proper american style or inferior british style both are germane to the discussion no matter how autistic you want to get about semantics

That's funny because you just described your very first shitpost. As seen here:
It's amazing that Americans are the shittest posters here and do the most to ruin this board yet have the biggest oppression complex when called out on their behaviour.

Stop
Taking
The
Bait

What? My post was pointing out that American bacon tastes good and suggesting you guys start eating it, it had absolutely nothing to do with discussing naming conventions

You simply can't help yourself, can you? It's not even concious shitposting you just do it automatically. I think that goes a long way in explaining the behaviour of Americans in general.

Biscuits and gravy are pretty fantastic.

The US has tons of heavy, high-fat, high-protein breakfasts, for better or for worse.

>this look tasty af.
jamaica for the win.

no southern yank, you are better than the carpet baggers who have shit up the thread. Take your scones and gravy and run far away from this thread lest it turn you mad.

You see you're engaging him instead of just ignoring him, that gives him validation and makes him think his warped views are correct.

You could you.....describe your image for us? Put it in a little context? Mon.

American-style biscuits and scones are quite different, user.

Yeah you're right. It's best just to ignore yank shitposting.

No, don't slip into that other faggots bacon shitposting. Southern yanks are better than that.

Not enough sugar

Yeah all the Americans are shitposting, but boy you sure are a faggot about everything huh

Best breakfasts I ever had were in Turkey.

>piping hot Turksih tea
>hard boiled eggs
>slices of different cured meats
>cheeses
>olives
>cucumber slices, little tomatoes, etc

I'm not a big breakfast guy but I could eat that everyday and not get sick of it.

I didn't realize France was the Chicago of coffee...

Is that mac&cheese?

looks like scrambled eggs

>1 cup of orange juice
>1 tablespoon of jam
>maybe 15 grapes

Not enough sugar? Really?

No they drink their hot chocolate out of bowls.

You can either have bacon that tastes pretty good, can go well with most other dishes.

Or

You can have some burnt to fuck piece of fat.

I'll make my kids bacon, eggs, sausage links, hash browns and English muffins ("crumpets)... that's a pretty substantial weekend breakfast...

I'll feed them, then wonder why *I'm* hungry...

>But keep in mind that modern American english is closer to the historical variats than modern british is

Sure, Shakespeare often referenced punk ass niggas being butt wipes.

>American bacon
You lot did not create the pig or the cut that comes from it, stop being so fucking arrogant.

>English muffins ("crumpets)
Not the same thing at all.

and the muffin.

Forgot the pic.

food division asian continent won.no contest.

where do you think we get our bantz and shitposting abilities from?

>pork belly is considered a delicacy in england
>except because it's an american staple they pretend to hate it under certain contexts

it's so fucking cute.

I like steak too but I don't want it burnt to fuck either.

A tip for the shitflinging autists: Why not just get a full rack of bacon, then you can cook the loin for an appropriately short amount of time but make the rind nice and crispy? Best of both worlds.

It's good but calling it a delicacy might be a bit of a stretch

>the fattiest part of an animal that gobbles up feces all day is a yuropoor delicacy
>something something americans americans why can't I stop jacking off to such a superior nation

these posts are hourly.

English breakfast is the grossest shit ever.

I wouldn't even feed it to my worst enemy