What does Veeky Forums think of Sriracha Hot Sauce?

What does Veeky Forums think of Sriracha Hot Sauce?

I like the eagle one, I can't taste any below.
Add it to everything on the plate

Too vinegary, I prefer plain chili paste.

M E M E
E
M
E

I put it in my hot coco.

Hyped-up a bit

Fashionable to have in your kitchen

Why, with readily available Sriracha you can now enjoy that famous Midwest flavor from sea to shining sea.

Pure shit

Frank's red hot is objectively the best condiment of all time you literally cannot argue with this

Siracha is sewer tier

Some strange person is bumping all the shitposting sriracha threads. Hmmm...

It's one thing to hyperbolically call sriracha shit because of hope popular it's become, but you sound retarded when you then go on to say Frank's - which is basically on the same tier as sriracha - is the greatest thing in the world; it's not even as versatile as sriracha, so calling it the best condiment and not just hot sauce is double retarded.

I use mine for my ramen but I prefer other brands for my eggs.

You're wrong tho because Frank's is the mf shit and sriracha literally tastes and smells like sewage.

I don't even care about its popularity. I came in very late to the party when it has already blown up and then I got a whiff of it and then a taste and I nearly threw up. Again. Frank's > ur mom lmaooo

where would a flyover such as myself go about acquiring this? I see it used in a lot of stir fry recipes and always wanted to try it

>sriracha literally tastes and smells like sewage
I disagree

>You're wrong tho because Frank's is the mf shit
Frank's just tastes like vinegar. It's awful.

hehehhe i agree with ur disagreement hehehhehehe

Not sure if middle-age or just some Midwest millennial

It taste good on a few things and I have it in my fridge. Unfortunately it burns my ass on the way out every time. I eat much hotter sauces everyday and i'm fine but the 'cha fucks my shit up.

Hello, newfag.
Would you like me to tell you about quinky sauce?

Microwaves are the future of fine dining.

you might say they're the...wave of the future.

this

love 'cha goes great with 'go 'za

Huy Fong Foods makes it. You can find it in the Chinamen isle of the grocery store. They're not the only brand obviously but it's probably the most available.

best

is this stuff legit or did they give it the sriracha treatment?

It's legit. Great in anything you'd put crushed pepper in.

It's ok
Total meme status however but that doesn't mean it's not good

no 'go 'za is complete without a liberal amount of 'cha

Even Wally World has started selling this stuff.

>Sriracha treatment

Is this just a meme or is it true? I remember cha tasting different in the early 2000s and now it's good but not the same.

Gimme a link or something

I just tried my usually microwaved potato with mayonaise but this time I tried something different. I added sriracha and it tasted delicious.

I swear the weakened the recipe around when it became popular

Thanks no, I dont believe guargum belongs to my food.

your tolerance is just increasing

No, the recipe really was changed at some point. I remember reading about it a couple years ago. Apparently the original pepper supplier could not keep up with the volume that Huy Fong needed so a change was made in order to facilitate keeping up with production.

I think its nice to have.

Sriracha is good, don't get me wrong, but holy fuck is it overrated. It's everywhere these days, and while it is tasty, different hot sauces go better with different things.

Yeah in the beginning they used serrano peppers but now they use red jalapenos

I prefer Topatio

Gay

mild and sugary

I like it, mainly because its pretty well known nowadays. Its main issue is sometimes it has the some sweet taste to it.

I would like to find a good spicier (maybe 2-3x hotter) hot sauce thats not too sugary but still has flavor to it like garlic and such.

I like it with my eggs but thats pretty much it, other stuff ill use tapatio or sambal
really depends on the meal

Agreed, it would be great if there were a spicier sauce with the consistency and garlic punch of sriracha

see, its weird because I never thought of sriracha as a hot sauce really. When I think sriracha its more just a chili garlic sauce, I'd never put it on a meal to make it spicy.
I wonder if mixing some sambal oelek would do the trick

I sambal oelek to try it out since it looked similar to sriracha. It wasn't any spicier, if my memory serves me right. Mixing 2 mild chilli sauce wont get hotter sauce.

There would need to be a more potent + sriracha mix to get a good balance, otherwise, not so much use.

idk what kind of sambal you're getting but the stuff I get is pretty spicy

These kinds, on the right.

Do I need to get it from a different company? Both types are made by the same company, atleast the ones I bought.

Dutchfagger here
Goose brand Xtra hot Sriracha
Sambal oelek/ulek
Goose brand Sriracha(reg)
Huy fong Chriracha
Some cheap brand of shit that the #1 supermarket chain tried to push,it tastes like a garbo bin,absolute trash
I think the brand was "suree" o some shit