Cold Pizza

why is cold pizza so damn good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWIJNaA-JNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pizza is always delicious anyways

Because kids have shit taste and you are a kid.

Depends on the pizza. Some places make pizzas that are decent hot, but terrible cold. A lot of thin crusts don't survive the cooling process well.

It's not.

Cold pizza is the most overrated food on the planet

Cold pizza fucking sucks compared to hot pizza
The only people who think otherwise are lazy stoner 18 year olds who can't use an oven. If cold pizza wasn't disgusting pizza shops across the US would sell it, but instead they all power ovens to heat up the slices that have dropped to nearly room temperature because cold pizza is terrible.

cold pizza has to be cooked first.

cold pizza has to be cold, not just room temperature.

food safety regulations

>Cook pizza
>Chill it
>Reheat in microwave
I don't know why but it's a lot better than "fresh"

cold pizza right from the box on the counter where Alesandro left it night before

cold pizza is the bomb

here is a suggestion.

microwave it for slightly less next time. Then put it on a griddle pan with the burner on high. let it sit until black spots start appearing on the bottom of the crust.

this will put some crunch into the crust and keep your microwaved pizza from being limp and soggy.

Reheated pizza is better than cold pizza.
Pan fry that shit my man.

Flavour and aroma compounds have had time to migrate and blend, reducing the prominence of individual ingredient profiles and continuing to react to form more complex products. Solidified fats and retrograded starches have also trapped and concentrated volatile molecules, allowing them to be released them gradually during chewing.

Source: Myass et al - 2016.

who the fuck is this myass person and why are they such a faggot

How is 'old 'go 'za? It seems like it would be disgustingly thick, chunky tomato soup with solidified cheese.

Not a fan of cold 'za. Especially if it is the meaty, greasy type, fucking disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWIJNaA-JNA

Maybe I'm broken, but cold pizza is terrible, and this is coming from a guy who eats his appetizer and mashed potatoes first so I can put the rest of my meal in the fridge at home to eat it cold later.
Even room temperature, sat-out-all-night pizza is preferable to cold.

>that source
kek

2subtle4me

I got it too.

the flavours married overnight in the fridge

Well damn.

never understood this

That trick where you reheat a pizza in a pan on low idefinitely works. By the time the top heats up the bottom becomes nice and crispy. Sometimes this makes the pizza better than when bought fresh.

The joke is that OP wants to be the pizza

this only works on certain thin crusts that are actually super thin

normal thin crust pizzas will just burn at the bottom before the top gets bubbly

Cheat and microwave it a little before putting it on the pan.

? Turd

>Bought a whole box of deep dish
>Too drunk to eat it all
>Over half a box saved up for for tomorrow

Wait a sec... you put it in the fridge? Cold pizza is just pizza that stayed there in the box on the table. Fridge cold would suck.