Outside of Mexico, what other countries have god tier breakfast options?

Outside of Mexico, what other countries have god tier breakfast options?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY0hNWT1jIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UK obv

america.

Breakfast is something the UK does alright. I like having beans in the morning

pleb breakfast for pleb tastes

it's the magical fruit.

Depends on where you are in the US but there are a lot of great options:
>biscuits & gravy
>grits with over easy eggs
>breakfast tacos
>everything bagel with salmon and cream cheese
>eggs with rice and spam
>fresh orange juice, buttered toast and thick cut bacon

All that shit is god tier when you're getting it at the best sources.

Of the places I've visited I think Italy and Turkey have the best, though Peru was also very very good.

I would like to add if you come to Charleston SC the best thing you can get for breakfast is shrimp and grits

I hate restaurant shrimp and grits. It's full on tourist tier.

>huge fucking bowl
>3/4 cup of grits with way too much cheese
>two pieces of shrimp

currently eating steak eggs and hash browns for dinner.

Breakfast is the greatest dinner meals ever

I'll submit South India and

Cuban breakfast

also Singapore/Malaysia

do people outside of Canada use this stuff?

This is true, gotta go the right places. I prefer the ones that have grit cakes instead of grits.

Amerifat living in the UK. When I ask for an English breakfast at a pub I simply tell the person at the bar to not include them. It's not a cost benefit or autistic thing; I just think that beans for breakfast is weird and a filler

What is it? Looks good.

Scotland/Isle of Man

Sup charleston bro, where serves your favorite shrimp and grits? Super pleb status as I've had it at like 10 places downtown, but bubba gumps is my personal favorite.

germany

Dosa in the front, idly on the left, with sambar and chutney

China/Taiwan it's a fucking shame its not offered by many Chinese restaraunts stateside.

You got overcharged for kaya tost, soupy eggs, and kopi.

Sup homie. One of my favorite places is Paiges Okra Grill. They've won an award for it a couple years running. I recommend going with a friend and getting the chicken fried chicken breakfast and splitting that and the shrimp and grits. It's in Mount plastic

Also, haven't had it here, but everything breakfast wise is superb at the Barbados room downtown. The portions are huge too.

>kopi
Is that shitskin for coffee?

To be honest Scotland can be weirdly good for this. British isles food is usually just northern euro tubby tier.

That looks utterly terrible.

Get good, scrub.

How many do you do Veeky Forums?

I don't eat shitty ripoffs.

Now, how many of these can you do?

>shitty ripoff
>same shitty ingredients

lol

You are missing the vital ingredient though Bruce the "A".

Now go on, post your Veg*mite.

This looks amazing. What's that thing on the left?

norway
france
vietnam

you know what fuck it, everywhere but japan

>miso soup
>not god tier
PLEB

Light savoury breakfast is best breakfast.

Its kind of like a Chinese breakfast burrito ? Instead of a tortilla its sticky rice and inside is preserved vegtables, dried sweet pork, and eggs

PHILPPINES TOPSILOG IS TOP TIER

>garlic fried rice
>meat or sausages, traditionally sweet and garlicy
>sunny side up eggs
>half of a pan grilled fish
>side of tomatoes and onions in fish sauce
>tall glass of Milo for that fucker

This. Just what you need for a hangover, especially the beans. Hot, tasty, nutritious, high in fibre to absorb the remaining alcohol and stash it away in your intestines, and the salt-filled sauce helps rehydrate you. Sausages are god-tier food items any time of the day, and best with breakfast. Bacon's salty as fuck for the hangover, and tasty too. And then the eggs are full of tasty nutrients and proteins.
If you're lucky enough to get bread, you can wipe up the sauce, egg yolk, and grease with it, after slathering it with butter.

>and a filler
It's not like they put more on the plate to balance out the lack of beans, jackass. It's not like an american buffet, with trying to put them out of business by only eating expensive shit and starving yourself beforehand.

I can't stand to eat them. Something between the taste and the way they dissolve into the milk just turns my stomach.

Kedgeree is an excellent breakfast. Especially if it was last night's dinner and there's leftovers. Just nuke it hot again, stir, and shovel it in.

United States of America, you dipshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=eY0hNWT1jIo

>he thinks eating salty food helps a hangover

please tell me you don't think the sodium replenish makes up for the dehydration you're imparting on yourself with salty foods, user.

Not the user you're responding to, but salty savory foods do give me some relief when I'm having a hangover. It's more of a satiating satisfied feel, like it's good to get something comfy in your stomach. Especially if you puked the night before.

I always drink a lot of water with each meal so that takes care of the hangover.