Which cheese pairs best with turkey?

Which cheese pairs best with turkey?

provalone, munster, sharp cheddar, smoked gouda

Nothing, get a different meat.

Swiss is pretty good m8. Get some bean sprouts on there, some mustard. Good shit.

I like cheddar the best and smoked gouda is great, too.

This. DO IT

One of my favorite butcher shops sells sandwiches, and they make a killer hot turkey and swiss with wholegrain mustard. One of my favorite sandwiches ever.

I think cheese is more about what other things are going into the sandwich more than the meat itself. For example, I actually find mustard and swiss to clash, unlike a few other anons here and consider it to go better with something like guacamole or mayo.

>classic image.jpg

You're a disgusting pig.

Turkey, Swiss cheese, alfalfa, and cranberry is a most wonderful sandwich.

sub the regular mustard with dijon and you've got something. Maybe ad some tomato and/or avacado and you've got a clean, crisp club.

Swiss.

Colby

smoked gouda

lol you plebs. you're basment is showing. obviously the correct answer is cream cheese. the ol' leftover thanksgiving. turkey, cream cheese, cranberry and lettuce on multigrain. pair that up with a chips and cocoa cola and well sir, you got yourself lunch!

>plebs
>thanksgiving meme sandwich and coca cola

pot meets kettle

Homemade fromage blanc with herb butter, bacon, and turkey, all on fresh made wheat bread, done up grilled cheese style? Fuck yes.

Swiss and provalone only

Subtle cheese for a subtle meat

that doesnt need cheese. it just needs some good mustard

but if i had to it'd be smoked gouda

Dill Havarti is the top choice. Swiss, Provolone, or Gouda also work.

Cheese and poultry don't really go together.

Swiss

In America, cheese goes with everything.

In America people put cheese on everything, but that doesn't mean it actually works.

If it tastes good, it works.

In America, difference is same.

>cranberry with turkey

Somebody got diddled by an estranged uncle at a Thanksgiving gathering years past.

There are people in this country who think ranch dressing tastes good with pizza. There are people in this country who defend American cheese. You can't assume the average American has any sense of taste.
It's because our cheese is so cheap and bland we just pile it on everything to up the fat content.

u crazy, turkey sandwiches with cranberry chutney is godlike

I always liked a turkey, brie, cranberry jam, and apple sandwich

have you tried it?
ranch isnt that shitty on shitty pizza
american cheese has its fits
i prefer brie myself or a nice bleu or gorgonzola but every cheese has its place

>ranch isnt that shitty on shitty pizza
I would consider that damning with faint praise, but that's just me.
>every cheese has its place
I'd say that about every good cheese. But when I comes to seriously degraded, mass produced, cheap industrially made cheese I would say there is no place for it. Life is too short to drink bad wine; life is too short to eat bad cheese.

baby swiss and jalapeno mustard

elder godtier sandwich:
brown bread
brie cheese
turkey
SINGLE SLICE OF HAM
candied pecans (optional)
thin apple slices
good mustard

grill it, don't grill it. either way it's the best

Swiss
Mayo
Onion

Havarti or Emmental.

I thought I was the only one who gets havarti, thank god.

Swiss pairs very well w turkey.