#WorldMeatFreeDay 2016

Hey Veeky Forums! How are you celebrating #WorldMeatFreeDay today?!

I myself have just woken up and had a bacon and sausage sandwich and later tonight for dinner I am probably going to make a deluxe home-made meat feast pizza with chipolatas, pepperoni, ham, bacon, sausage, chicken and whatever else I can hunt down and kill this afternoon!

Man. It's good to live in a progressive western society like this.

I wasn't aware that it existed and I don't plan on doing anything different

If I just proclaimed some random holiday and made up a bunch of rules, would you drop everything to take actions in response? You're remarkably easy to manipulate, op

Fucking Twitter, every day is X day apparently.

I just picked up a 2 pound, locally made braunschweiger sausage, and was planning on making a fat sandwich in a couple hours.

>meat free day
I prefer free meat day

LOL

Wow u guys are so funny. HahahahaHa. Wow. Like can u even beleive those vegematarians?! Or as my dad likes to call em those brockoli heads!

I ordered $200 worth of sausages and smoked beef tenderloin from my favorite sausage place. Can't wait for it to get here.

And, delivered. Unfortunately I didn't have any seeded rye.

Happy World Meat Day, Veeky Forums!

Haha you're so manly OP, I wish I was alpha enough to buy from the meat section instead of all the other sections when I go to Walmart

Excellent choice user

>being this much of a submissive bitch

>ooooh master please feed me my meat or else i'll curl up in a fat ball and cry!!!!

where the hell am I supposed to get my macros from if I go meat free? I can eat only so much cheese in a day.

Rice and beans maybe for one meal.

I had no idea that was a thing. Since when?

I just ate a salad with chicken in it for breakfast, so I guess I have both bases covered.

Pretty sure op just made it up for this thread

At least it's a change of pace from the usual 'go 'za and race baiting

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

For dinner I pan fried a beer brat, then put it in a baguette with dusseldorf mustard, onions, banana peppers, and smoked gouda, then fried the whole sandwich in the fat left in the pan and ate it with a nice pickle on the side.

I probably would have eaten the same thing if it wasn't international free meat day, but this seems as good of a place to post it as anywhere.

kek and a half

I read that as “#WorldFreeMeatDay."

I love this pasta

Had a sausage egg and cheese croissant for breakfast
Ate cake for lunch
Dinner at 2am, some shrimp and pepperoni, not too proud of that really

It may no longer be free world meat day, but the ride never ends.

Braunschweiger on a roll for breakfast.

Had a meatloaf tv dinner, and a Chili, tortilla and cheese burito.

>WorldMeatFreeDay

what i don't get, is they're always saying "save the planet". the planet doesn't give a fuck. do they mean all the other plants and animals? they act like the ball of dirt, water, rock, etc. is a living thing with feelings.

Makes me think of the King o the Hill episode where Bobby sneaks off to the NY Deli everyday and ends up getting gout from eating too much liver.

when people say "save the planet" it's generally understood by everyone (except tween ultra-edgelords such as yourself) that it means "for the humans"

in case it never occurred to you, land is less useful when it's contaminated or desertified, air is less useful to us when it's filled with a fuck ton of particulates and sulfur dioxide, flora are useless to us if we never discover and catalog them because they went extinct due to slash and burn agriculture, and the cute little fishes in the sea are useless to us if they only exist as pictures in the wikipedia "animals that went extinct due to retarded fishing practices" section

You may now resume shitposting about how "the earth doesn't care" because in 250 million years it will have recovered from people wiping themselves out due to short-sighted retards like you

Says the faggot that uses electricity and petroleum products on a daily basis. Let me guess, you drink bottled water too?

Do you actually think that's a good argument against environmentalism?

Picking up a few bits from the store then making a nice beef stroganoff

I neither sanctimoniously declined to eat meat nor spitefully decided to eat it because I'm not a massive twat.

Looks like I will be eating the left over corned beef I made yesterday and then probably a few meat pies while I get dunk.

Guys, guys, what if... we convince nudists to make a #WorldNoClothingDay
Im sure it would work with enough support from the tumblr cows being oppressed by clothing standards.
Fuck, capcha really has changed hasn't it

Are you some kind of flyover? The no pants subway ride has been going on for like 15 years now, Lena Dunham wannabes think it's the coolest thing ever

WORLD no CLOTHING day you fool.

But that's what it is. The world no pants subway ride. Pants are clothing

It's not the event's fault that you can't participate because you're in an irrelevant location that doesn't even have a subway.

NO= None not less, hence nudists
Subway= One place, what if some poor, oppressed lady cant fit her fat ass through the turnstiles? #BodiesRBeautiful
And last time i posted here capcha was still that dumb enter text below thing

>Subway= One place,
>he thinks there is only one subway on earth
Confirmed for not having a passport

No you fucking moron i mean exclusively inside the subway is not the same as literaly everywhere, and no we dont have a subway here, emus keep getting into them so we gave up

I celebrated by giving myself a sirloin steak in the morning, fish for lunch and have some chicken planned for dinner.