Veeky Forums potluck

>Hey user, which dish did you bring to the potluck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fh-52BJKIKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those chicken wings in the crock pot over there.

Whiskey.....

>filename
anyway I would just crock pot something savory like a beef stew or ratatouille and start drinking

Lasagna

Salad is good too

But "potluck" implies that you have to share whatever you bring...

It's supposed to be a cultural potluck, my grandparents are from Ukraine. what are some authentic ukrainian/eastern european dishes that won't offend the flyovers I work with?

I brought those homegrown tomatoes because supermarket tomatoes are the worst thing on earth

I'm the guy who brings mac n cheese with hot dogs cut up in it.

fried chicken.

Sushi.

cucumber salad
literally the easiest thing to make

I can confirm this is a good idea.
Or at least in the flyover where I live, people will try literally anything that's new and I don't get the "eww raw fish" I used to get east coast.

Cats are disgusting.

Excellent Potluck conversation point, and rebuttal of my post.

It's called sage for off topic and you should learn it.

pancakes

Oh I'm sorry, I guess OP asking about ideas, recipes and experience for their potluck at work is off topic on a Food & Cooking board.

Just continue on shilling for mcDonalds and spamming 'go 'za as you were then.

Brownies

I made an off-topic post about cats and saged. You made an off-topic post replying to me and bumped the thread. That's all.

That is both the lamest and best excuse I've heard for a shitpost to try to derail a thread.

I'm saving that one.

You good at pyrogies? Everybody fucking loves pyrogies.

Miso soup.

yeah actually, I make pierogies and pelmeni often. I don't have a way of boiling them at work though, they don't reheat well either. I was thinking about doing piroshkis maybe, they're not bad reheated in a toaster oven.

>filename

I brought ratatailoue made from the freshest ingredients.

You're disgusting you sick fuck fuck off

Maybe you can just bring a hot plate and pot to boil it in? Or steam them on location.

Seriously though, everyone will fucking love those.

10lbs of lamb schawarma that I seasoned with my shit

Chow down you fat Midwestern fucks

Mah nigger.

I just had this today. Mm

Love me some potlucks.

I'd bring a bunch of stuff.
>Applewood smoked pulled pork with vinegar sauce
>homemade yeast rolls
>german cucumber salad
>kasespaetzle
>lemon gooey butter cakes

okay anons so I think I'm going to make:

youtu.be/Fh-52BJKIKc
Bruno Albouze's upside down potato gratin

Thomas keller's donuts except instead of cinnamon/sugar I might use a light orange blossom glaze.

And some horchata because I fucking love horchata and we have a vitamix to blend it at work.

I realize these don't really go together but fuck it, it's a potluck. Do you think I should bring a meat dish instead?

A sushi platter laid out over your mother

Oh and if this thread dies by thursday I'll most likely create another for when I make all of this stuff

My specialty.

i brought the main course, the tater tot casserole

so here's a nice question. What would a Veeky Forums potluck actually look like, and would anyone be able to have an actual conversation? Would everyone just walk around in silence judging each others food making comments about how shitty it is even if it was pretty good? How many people would show up? Lets actually have a Veeky Forums potluck for science reasons.

The fun part would be playing "Guess Which Dish is a Natural Harvest Recipe?"

(Pro tip: it's all of them.)

Cups and pop.

Lasagna is always good, go straight for the tastiest fattiest unhealthiest recipe you can make though. People will love it.

Or you could make tiramisu, never fails to impress people.

I know there's orlando bros here, we all made it apparent when that grill kept making those threads about the $3.99 ayce buffet by UCF.