It's sriracha for dipping

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=番茄炒飯
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you know it's done when it sticks to the wall

>picture posted sideways
why the fuck did it do this

Are you insulting my rice bitch boi

I could for a few reasons, along with you eating off a paper plate, with that fork, in front of your computer, and for thinking you're going to get any less harsh a treatment for that being sriracha and not ketchup.

I decided to just go with the too-lazy-to-rotate-your-images-and-uses-m-muh-cell-phone-did-it-excuse criticism, because seeing all that other stuff would require me to bend my head to the side and make my neck sore.

Some Jamie Oliver quinoa.

I cant really tast the tomatoes, but it'd go really great with sun dried tomatoes.

Well you're just rude.
But I will admit that I fucked up the rice a little, was first time working with a wok, and I had to use rice that was cooked a couple hours before so it ended up a bit mushy. As for triggering you with my plate and fork choice
>m- m- muh culture!
kys

>dipping sauce
>for rice

He had to put it on the side to make sure that the spiciness of that decent sized glob wouldn't overpower the rice.

I like the flavor and heat and didn't feel like drowning all the rice in sriracha. I just get a bit on the end of the fork with each bite.

>implying Sriracha isn't spicy ketchup

>implying ketchup isn't mild sriracha

eh i prefer to pair my 'cha with 'go 'za

>fried rice
>inb4 ketchup

every chinese person grew up eating ketchup fried rice you fuckin honkey

top zoz

I'm real sure about that

minestrone

google.ca/search?q=番茄炒飯

anyhoozle

Ate rice with soy sauce,ham slices and cream cheese with herbs. Added too much soy sauce though but it wasn't bad for a randomly thrown together dinner.

T U S C A N Y
U
S
C
A
N
Y

Just had some eggplant curry. Great as always, I love eggplant curry.

Ketchup fried rice, called "Western fried rice", is a staple in Hong Kong's cafeterias.

>The word 'ketchup' is known in England at least since Charles Lockyer's 'An account of the trade in India' of 1711; "Soy comes in Tubbs from Jappan, and the best Ketchup from Tonquin". It possbly derives from a word pronounced something like 'key-tsiap' for a fish pickle in the Amoy dialect of the area around Xiamen - a city designated as a port for trade with Britain under the 1842 Treaty of Nanking.

Arguably, they invented it.