What a Fedora Imagines When He Orders Black Coffee

>*A portly fellow in a flame shirt waddles to the counter of a Starbucks*
>"What would you like sir?"
>*The atheist squints around the coffee bar, his hands at the sides of his khaki shorts like he had two holsters. With one hand he expertly pulls out his wallet and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down before placing his order*
>"Coffee. Black."
>*A hush falls over the patrons and staff. Women gush in their panties as whispers from men can't believe what's transpiring. The barista looks like he's about to faint, his grip on the cup furiously shaking as he slides it over the counter to our hero*
>*The cheetoh avenger slaps down a sticky five and a quarter with his hamhock fist before mumbling to no one that they should "keep the change", knowing he's a far better human being than people that put sugar or milk in their coffee*

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q="flame shirt waddles"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>meanwhile at OP's house

Americans put too much cream and sugar and fat in everything
its disgusting
coffee is supposed to be bitter, not sweet and 500 calories

This time last year I'd have called this shitposting

On neo-ck this is high quality, board relevant oc

Thanks for your good work, op

>oc
except it's not

I googled it when he started making these, it's definitely oc

this is pasta, newfriend

Coffee is not supposed to be bitter when black. Your coffeemaker may be overheating it, or you're using shit beans.

>a thing can't be both pasta and oc
Or are you suggesting it came from reddit?

pasta and oc are mutually exclusive, friendo

He's saying it has been posted here before, dumbass. Many times in fact.

no
>I've been here two weeks look what an oldfag I am
get back to me when you know who Bat Guano is

yes

something constantly reposted verbatim is pasta

something that has been freshly crafted is oc

your definitions are skewed and you're a dongus

those definitions are not mutually exclusive

pasta of foreign origin is not oc

pasta from the site where it was first posted is oc

lrn2 internet

>tl;dr

I don't actually know anyone who wears a fedora, but I also don't know anyone who drinks basic coffee anyway other than black.

While I'm sure some people think it's cool some of us actually enjoy the taste of coffee by itself and its a great source of good caffeine in the morning
Plus why start every morning with some desert (yes coffee with cream sugar and flavoring if you so choose is a dessert) to me that's like having a slice of cake with my bacon and eggs

so by your reckoning, if I went and posted navy seals word for word on a korean shrimping boat board that had never been exposed to it before, it would be OC?

now I know you're trolling

It's been here before, many times and I've even seen it on r9k.
It's not oc and it is most definitely pasta.

P.s. I've been here over a year so I'm basically an old fag.

no, holy shit where do you kids come up with this shit

the Navy Seal pasta is oc to whatever site it came from

just as the slow cooker pasta is oc to Veeky Forums and not oc to, say, stormfront or ar15.com (same shit)

It's still pasta, but not always oc

holy fucking shit how wrong can one man be

if it's not original, it's not original content

suppose I post a picture that has been posted a hundred times; you're telling me that as long as I post it in the place it was first produced, it's still oc

you're patently wrong you mouthbreather

>suppose I post a picture that has been posted a hundred times; you're telling me that as long as I post it in the place it was first produced, it's still oc
correct, that is what oc means, I can't believe there are people who don't know this

that doesn't mean people can't rip you a new one if you claim it's *your* oc, but it's still oc

google.com/search?q="flame shirt waddles"

>march 26, 2016
>march 27, 2016
>may 21, 2016
>june 3, 2016
>may 1, 2016
>all hits are Veeky Forums archive sites
>oc
lol

there are people who "don't know this" because you literally just made up your own definition for it

you and your kind are the reason Veeky Forums is so terrible these days

>in b4 le x board used to be good maymay XD

it came from the BBS era, I don't give a shit what incorrect definition millennials have in their twitter-addled brains

words have meanings and I refuse to accept the philosophy that if everyone else makes a mistake eventually it's not a mistake

are you a Trump supporter by any chance?

I voted for bernie in the primaries

why do millennials think that older people are automatically racist retards, it's your generation that has decided that social justice is bad

>why do millennials think that older people are automatically racist retards
it has nothing to do with millennials, older people or racists

you just act like a retard so we're assuming you are one

I had to double-check what board I'm on, usually shit like this isn't spammed here.

Anyway, you don't have to tell the people at Starbucks you want it black, because any cream and sugar you want you have to put in yourself at the milk/sugar bar.

I know, because I drink it black.

(They do want to know what size you want, though. You forgot this part in your bad prose.)

I have no lessons to learn from someone who was born before 1980 and is still this stupid (assuming you know what millennial actually means)

b8

>we
sure thing, guy who thinks a thing is no longer oc the second a copy of the data typed into a text box gets saved on a web server via clicking the "post" button on a web page

>I have no lessons to learn
but you didn't need to tell me that, everyone thinks that way in their teens and early 20s

OC generally means the person posting it is the one who made it (whether it's the first post or the fifth probably doesn't matter, so long as it's still from the point of origin).

>drinking coffee outside home

now you're just repeating yourself

re-read the thread, I'm done here

I'm not the guy you're arguing with. I'm telling you what OC means.

>i'm totes outies gaiz!!!
Ah, the swan-song of the shitter-shattered. Not even any of the other guys ITT, but you're wrong and you lost. Enjoy your Prep H.

you were late to the party, sorry guys. maybe read my previous posts out loud and pretend you're having an argument with me in real time. you can consider it my oc gift to you

>now your repeating yourself
even if that was the same person, they're repeating themselves because you wouldn't be told first time

>la la la la la i can't hear you!!! la la la la la
lol
why so fanny-flustered, ralph wrongo errorson?

If I go to Starbucks, it's to get some sweet faggoty drink. Their black is nothing special and not really worth paying for.

Ain't nothing wrong with a mocha now and then senpai

Everything below is true about me:

>I order black coffee in public. I hate it, and all coffee.
>I order blue filet mignon anytime im in public. I hate blue, and prefer well done
>I only drink scotch in public. I fucking hate scotch
>I needlessly wear a suit nearly everyday, even though my job doesn't remotely require it.
>I also wear cufflinks
>I smoke cigars in public. I fucking hate smoking, and think cigars are the worst of all forms

lol

My god,My eyes! he's too awesome! And attractive. Their is no charge for awesomeness, our attractiveness.

JUST

What is wrong with you?

>all these people arguing about Orange County
Get a life, you guys.

I started spamming this on the board a year ago when fedora threads were on Veeky Forums. When the janny did it for free fedora threads were banned, so me and the rest of the guys at /FTA/ (fedora thread academy) tried to spread the good word, but got banned on most boards. I only got a 1 day ban on here for it, but it's ok. Here is the original i would post in the coffee generals. It's not original, the original pasta was made at /fta/ and we used it as tools for our agenda. I have other pastas along with their complimentary fedora image.

>Sugar and creamer? Ah no thank you. You see I drink my coffee black. I'm sort of like Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven. The tough cowboy type. Would you care to ask me how frequently I use sugar or creamer? Well go ahead, I've got time. Ask me. ... Glad you asked.

>Short answer: none.

>Disciplined answer: Haven't touched it in months. Probably old by now. I'm actually going through a lawsuit to get my local grocery store to reduce their sugar and creamer inventory. It's going well. I can't stand sugarlets or creamlets. Actually cut all of my old friends off who use. Why go through all of this trouble you ask? 3 words. 2 concepts. Discipline. Mental toughness. This is why friend. This is why.

Fuck your 1000 word essay.

I got a 100 word essay due tomorrow, thanks for reminding me.

Lol no. OC implies it's the first time something has been posted, period. It's new (original) content. Pasta us the exact fucking opposite, it's something that is posted verbatim repeatedly.

>being this cucked

>social justice is good

a bunch of dumbass liberal arts majors being judge jury and executioner based on good boy points assigned by their media overlords is scary as fuck