Have you ever cooked for a gal (or a fella if you're gay or a [spoiler] whore [/spoiler]?

have you ever cooked for a gal (or a fella if you're gay or a [spoiler] whore [/spoiler]?

what'd you cook? how'd it go?

I haven't kissed a girl since kindergarten

I'm 22

Yeah, I made a peanut butter curry once for a girl
She really liked it because she really likes peanutbutter

go home robot

I love MEW, but you're obviously on the wrong board.

I didn't wanna take chances on something like steak that I could fuck up, so I just did baked chicken stuffed with mozzerella, spinach, and sun dried tomatoes. Paired it with a salad and some buttered noodles, it went over very well. To be honest unless the girl is a big chef herself or you completely fuck the meal up, most girls get turned on if you cook them basically anything. Lots of guys can't cook for shit nowadays

>implying a robot isn't always at home

I made homemade pop tarts.

It was the first and only time I ever had sex.

With the pop tarts?

I made a stir fry with some green pepper, onion, radish, mushroom carrots and a slight bit of jalapeño
Stir fry is simple but she really liked it, I already had sex with her before I started cooking it

Are you asking if I had sex with the homemade poptart? And then finished on my own chest because I still wanted to eat the poptart afterwards?

Because that's none of your business.

I like this post

Baked chicken tenderloin with salt and pepper, normal everyday sides I can't remember. Had a few fancy chocolate topped crackers. Watching some movie on my Xbox followed by some jams and cutoff sex, midway.
I should have known better, she only ate spaghetti with just Parmesan cheese and a few bites of a kids meal a cook would make her for when she got off work from hosting at one of the oldest and well respected restaurants in the city.

Hated cookies. Wouldn't try hummus. Didn't eat breakfast once in the two years we dated.
>"Cold pizza in the morning is the best."

Every night.
My boyfriend was pretty much completely taken care of by his parents before we moved in together and is pretty lost in the kitchen. I feel bad for enabling him and he might never learn to cook if I keep doing it, but marriage seems to be inevitable at this point so I might as well keep doing all the cooking forever. He does most of the dishes afterwords though, which is awesome.

Tonight was grilled burgers and corn on the cob.

Have you ever given him a rimjob?

Get a load of this girl and her list of complaints. Would you like some vinegar and gall as well?

But seriously, did you lick his taint?
Did you brush your teeth before/ after?
Did you fucking gargle?

>Implying I'm female

So your answer to must be yes?

If you're with a man, you're a sissy nonetheless.

Now answer the fucking question. Did you or did you not put your mouth in and/ or around his butthole?

And was it better tasting than the corn on the cob?

I didn't even kiss a girl in kindergarten

Kekked.
Answer the question.

Oh, pardon my intrusion.

> be me in my Early twenties
> ask Czech au pair to come over for dinner
> cook chicken casserole using some packet and made potatos with it because can't even cook rice
> conversation awkward due to language issues
> banged her over the washing machine after dinner and walked her home

>I haven't kissed a girl since kindergarten
>I'm 22
Nice.

this is the correct post

can verify; am 30 year old sexhaver living w gf

>Lots of guys can't cook for shit nowadays
I'm sure the average guy is a much better cook nowadays with all the Food Network shit making cooking acceptable, versus previous generations.

>buttered noodles
Man, it was sounding good until then.

Pan seared rainbow trout, herb risotto, and sautéed shiitake mushroom, carrot, and squash. Topped the fish with a white wine tomato butter sauce. Also made a frisée and watercress salad with a red wine vinaigrette.

Forgot to add that she was on her period but she sucked me until I was decongested.

tryhard/10

probablyshit/10

probablydidntgetlaid/10

when you were giving her a rundown of the meal i bet she pulled out her phone and texted her friend to hurry up and pick her up because this guy is a faggot

Yes i made some mexican food. She liked it.

I've cooked for several women. Meat sauce and baked ziti are two simple and effective meals that has always pleased women. I've made my mothers recipe for Pasteles, a Caribbean (specifically Puerto Rican) rendition of tamales that is quite a bit more laborious, and that got me a lot of sex with a women I had met. She watched me prep and cook for about 14 hours so she was impressed with that. Other Puerto Rican dishes like arroz con garbanzos with tomato and avocado salad, and tostones. One girl really liked Indian food so I spent awhile working on vindaloo and coconut korma recipes that she loved. I've made chicken masala with mushrooms that's gone over quite well, a really quickly thrown together Alfredo with hot Italian sausage and peas that hit her craving for salt. I made grilled chicken with a salad consisting of peppers and cucumbers dressed with black current vinegar that a girl liked.

Yes I made my sister and myself some green chef meals. They were pretty good, even though I'm not that good of a cook. I don't really know how much she liked them, cause' I don't think she'd tell me if she didn't anyways.

she watched you prep for 14 hours? did you have her handcuffed to the sink/hold her hostage? that sounds horrific.

You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat all of the tamales.

I cook for my boyfriend all the time, I like to try new recipes out on him. I made pasta puttanesca this week. He really likes my cooking, which makes me happy. It's helped him to lose some weight, too.

Duck, potato gratin and a red wine sauce. Popped a nice Amarone and for desert i served a traditional pannacotta flavoured with liquorice and topped with fresh raspberrys.
Went great and we're still dating three months after.

pasta strategy:
>ask a woman you met clubbing/bar to join you for bomb pasta, as a nonembarassing way to get her to your home,though you usually dont have to cook it

I don't understand this?

If you invite her over for bomb pasta and don't cook it then what? You just don't have dinner?

>then what?

You rip each others' clothes off and get freaky. You both know that "pasta" is simply a code word for "dirty sex".

>order pizza
>take her home for "pasta"
>like 10 mins driving
>4 minutes of sex on the pile of dirty clothes on your couch
>she is disappointed but then the pizza man shows up
>smoke a bowl and eat pizza
>promise sex will be less depressing in the morning
>7 minutes of sex in the morning
>take her home

Cooked some spaghetti carbonara for my friend who is a girl. Then i went home after chatting for a while.

Aww user, steak isn't hard. It's easier than chicken I think. Also, someone said something about Food Network/YouTube stuff making life easier and I agree. It's fun cooking something new that actually comes out nice. That and it's a valuable skill. Nobody wants to use the microwave forever.

delete this

Nice dude

So much this.

I cook/bake for my boyfriend all the time.

I cook for my gf pretty much every night. I do the cooking and she does the dishes/cleans the kitchen. Pretty good arrangement if you ask me.

Also, pic related, baked bread for the first time last night

that's how ya do it

What school did you teach at user?

I'd cook her carbonara I guess. The only proper food I know

I'm not sure what's try hard about it? It was a simple meal. Standard protein, starch, and, vegetable. She is also my girlfriend. Not sure why you're so asspained.

probably just jelly, don't let the autisits get to you user

>what'd you cook? how'd it go?

Chicks love salads. Learn to compose a salad, you cannot go wrong.

Learn to make dessert crepes if you're looking for Panty Access.

>Chicks love salads.
This is why you shouldn't take dating advice from Veeky Forums.

I made pho using my grandma's recipe once.

The girl loved it.

Use your grandmother's recipes, guys.

Learn to make a decent salad. As in "not iceberg lettuce with thousand island dressing".

Thanks user.

Thanks, Dr. Love.

Did you fuck her afterwards?

pretty sure guy fieri is the only Food Network show men watch, unless theyre stoned.

None of the guys I know can cook. Once we went to my ski condo in Vermont to go hiking. they wanted to get aunt jemima pancake mix and fake syrup for breakfast and when I let one of them use my nonstick pan to make eggs, he used a metal fork to scramble eggs in the pan, when I asked him not to he just said "I always use a fork at home" and continued to use it. He ended up putting a couple scratches in it.

of course that's just one story. I don't know too many guys who know how to cook or even care to want to learn.

Yes but she's such a fucking snob that she poopoo everything I make.

Bitch is gonna love the Shepherd's pie I'm prepping tonight. And once my asshole daughters are down, it's time to dessert (and by that I mean dick)

Kek

I live in New England and I can cook some things.
You can't just generalize all guys.

Friend of mine came to school and stayed the night. Ended up making eggs and bacon the next morning, plus she had a slice of week old birthday cake. Said it was really good but was horrified by how messy my kitchen was. Couldn't really fix that though with 6 roommates.

Steak is literally easier than frozen pizza. Sear, sear, rest, eat.

Looks pretty good. You get that extra special, "hey, you made bread. Cool." sex?

I get that it's your fetish but wtf...?

I do that almost every day.
I'm engaged. We agreed that she'd do the laundry and cleaning, and everything else; except groceries and cooking.
I'm pretty finde with that agreement.
When I for some reason cannot cook (too late from work, special appointments, whatever) either she does it or we go out for dinner. In the latter case I pay, of course, but I don't mind.

What'd you cook?: Steamed Hams
How'd it go?: House burnt down

Made single portion beef wellingtons. The beef was well done, which was very unfortunate, but it was still tender and delicious. 10/10 would do again but make sure it's medium rare

>She watched me prep and cook for about 14 hours
That's not the only thing she watched you prep :)

yea, I wasn't trying to. Most people don't really know how to cook, doesn't matter what gender. pretty much everyone is impressed by someone taking some time to prepare and cook a homemade meal.

Wew lad

+1

Tip top keks

I made steak with pepper sauce, "potatoes au gratin", sauteed mushrooms and aspargues.
It went very well; food tasted good, the sex was good and the she is now my gf.

>when I asked him not to
>ended up putting a couple of scratches in it

grow some balls you fucking utensil cuck

>06▶
>
>>order pizza
>>take her home for "pasta"
>>like 10 mins driving
underrated post

a good nonstick pan is $50. I'm not going to start an argument over that just to prove I have balls.

>a good nonstick pan
>good nonstick pan
>nonstick pan
>good

Stop bragging, asshole.

>cares enough to tell the guy
>bitches about his guy defying him and damaging his property over an anonymous internet forum
>"nah its only $50 i dont really care"

>thinking this has anything to do with you "proving i have balls!!!" rather than you being in denial and letting people use and abuse your shit when you clearly want them to use a non-metal tool

faggot

I used to cook for my ex girlfriend and she'd do the same for me, we shared cooking duty.

I usually cooked more involved shit (one time I made us rack of lamb) and she stuck to the easier stuff. It went pretty good.

>at my ski condo in vermont
I wasn't bitching, I was talking about how all the guys I know don't know shit about cooking.

This is some reddit-tier posting guys

>some jams
>she got off work from hosting at one of the oldest and well respected restaurants in the city
you sound like a tool

I've been cooking for my wife every weekend since we met in college, back then she taught me. Lately I've been teaching my wife's son Darnell how to do chicken-fried steak.

Boston lettuce is a meme?

so, romaine with thousand island?

Just admit that you secretly loved the experience of watching him trash your cookware as you sat there helplessly, and we can all go home.

My girlfriend became a vegan about a year into us going out, so I learned how to cook vegan meals and bake vegan pastries. It was fun to learn, and she really liked everything I made for her so far.

>my wife's son

can you give any examples of things you make?
my gf is also vegan

I'm not a good cook, but most girls are interested in coming over when I offer grilled peanut butter since it isn't a common thing apparently.

Wooed my girlfriend partly by cooking. First thing I every cooked her was shepherd's pie, pretty simple but so few millennials know how to cook so she was impressed. Burgers and wings sealed the deal.

>cook for girl
>she raves about the food
>asks me to cook for her again
>her and a friend
>it's her boyfriend
>they keep trying to invite themselves for dinner
wot do Veeky Forums?

relevant

I'm a girl vegan and I cook for my boyfriend almost daily. Right now have a peach mango pie in the oven. Sitting here in my apron with the wafting scent of pastry and peaches... mmm. Thinking of frying up some zucchini and tofu for a light dinner before pie time.